Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New beginnings-HS closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
"Special "powers"? I suppose . . . I'm glad you're feeling better!" If you count demonic powers . . . Milada certainly seem like a normal dragon, except she seems to be able to see somethings . . . Adra's is a bit confusing, especially what she actually is. Though since Cessa is a demon technically, she isn't bothered by it. "All I know is that I don't want to kill you guys." Then she shut her mouth, realizing how evil her words sounded. "I don't think any of you will want to know who I am . . ."

She was a bit worried about what the noc saw. Did she see Cessa in the past? Memories flashed in her head. Tearing throats apart, a crazy grin on her face. She was taking pleasure in this killing. Bodies laid around her. She could feel power in her veins. And then she snapped back into the present. If what Milada saw . . . Then she'll freak out....

hopefully, she didn't. Though a gut feeling tells her that Milada did.
((edit: accidental ninja oops))
"Special "powers"? I suppose . . . I'm glad you're feeling better!" If you count demonic powers . . . Milada certainly seem like a normal dragon, except she seems to be able to see somethings . . . Adra's is a bit confusing, especially what she actually is. Though since Cessa is a demon technically, she isn't bothered by it. "All I know is that I don't want to kill you guys." Then she shut her mouth, realizing how evil her words sounded. "I don't think any of you will want to know who I am . . ."

She was a bit worried about what the noc saw. Did she see Cessa in the past? Memories flashed in her head. Tearing throats apart, a crazy grin on her face. She was taking pleasure in this killing. Bodies laid around her. She could feel power in her veins. And then she snapped back into the present. If what Milada saw . . . Then she'll freak out....

hopefully, she didn't. Though a gut feeling tells her that Milada did.
((edit: accidental ninja oops))
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
(kinda removed the whole thing by accident lmao)

(How about a memory seer power?)
"I guess so. I have other powers too, although I haven't really discovered them yet." Adrasteia said. She then realized how panicked Milanda suddenly looked. "Are you alright!? You look like you just saw something horrible!" A panic, for some odd reason, began to fill in Adra's stomach. It was if, deep down, she knew that she would be probably the one being screamed at.
But that was only a feeling, right?
She hoped so...
(kinda removed the whole thing by accident lmao)

(How about a memory seer power?)
"I guess so. I have other powers too, although I haven't really discovered them yet." Adrasteia said. She then realized how panicked Milanda suddenly looked. "Are you alright!? You look like you just saw something horrible!" A panic, for some odd reason, began to fill in Adra's stomach. It was if, deep down, she knew that she would be probably the one being screamed at.
But that was only a feeling, right?
She hoped so...
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
At Cessa's last words, Milanda's face filled with complete terror. She could barely forced her next words out in a whisper, but she had to say it. "I... I think I know." She winced, hoping the demon wouldn't kill her now. She considered running, but her limns seemed sluggish. Instead, she simply shrank into the water, still surrounded by blood, which wasn't helping her mood. She didn't even hear the imp, to focused on her imminent death and paralized by fear.
At Cessa's last words, Milanda's face filled with complete terror. She could barely forced her next words out in a whisper, but she had to say it. "I... I think I know." She winced, hoping the demon wouldn't kill her now. She considered running, but her limns seemed sluggish. Instead, she simply shrank into the water, still surrounded by blood, which wasn't helping her mood. She didn't even hear the imp, to focused on her imminent death and paralized by fear.
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
Realizing Milanda's fear, Adra's wings began to droop.
"I see... you're scared, aren't you..." She mumbled. "I understand..." She turned away, lowering her head.
"Whatever you were, I am probably much worst..." Adra added on in response to Cessa.
Realizing Milanda's fear, Adra's wings began to droop.
"I see... you're scared, aren't you..." She mumbled. "I understand..." She turned away, lowering her head.
"Whatever you were, I am probably much worst..." Adra added on in response to Cessa.
Milanda, finally hearing the imp, turned towards her. She stared helplessly, conflicted. She wasn't sure what to say. She didn't want to offend the creature that could kill her, but she didn't want the imp to feel bad. She finally decided to whisler a soft "I doubt it." That much was true, but shouldn't offend Cessa too much. Hopefully.
Milanda, finally hearing the imp, turned towards her. She stared helplessly, conflicted. She wasn't sure what to say. She didn't want to offend the creature that could kill her, but she didn't want the imp to feel bad. She finally decided to whisler a soft "I doubt it." That much was true, but shouldn't offend Cessa too much. Hopefully.
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
She laughed sadly and humorlessly, "I'm from hell itself . . . what could be worse?" Turning back to Milanda, she said in a sad voice, "I didn't mean to scare you . . . But just because I'm a demon does that make me evil?" She still has no idea if she's going to follow her old path, or perhaps change. She sighed. If this is how dragons will react if she follows her old path, will she still take it?
She laughed sadly and humorlessly, "I'm from hell itself . . . what could be worse?" Turning back to Milanda, she said in a sad voice, "I didn't mean to scare you . . . But just because I'm a demon does that make me evil?" She still has no idea if she's going to follow her old path, or perhaps change. She sighed. If this is how dragons will react if she follows her old path, will she still take it?
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
Adra's head perked up.
"Yeah. Just because something seems evil doesn't mean it is... Like, I know lots of dragons... sort-of... that look evil, but are actually really sweet... although I never talked to them. Just the voices at work." Adra said.
Adra's head perked up.
"Yeah. Just because something seems evil doesn't mean it is... Like, I know lots of dragons... sort-of... that look evil, but are actually really sweet... although I never talked to them. Just the voices at work." Adra said.
Milada, finally gaining control of her body again, walked cautiously out of the water. "But aren't demons created specifically to be evil? The are made to guard hell. And..." She faltered. So far shw had kept from saying anything about what she had seen, and that still seemed lile the smartest decision, so she stopped talking. She refused to look at either of them anywhere near their eyes. She didn't want tk see anything more.
Milada, finally gaining control of her body again, walked cautiously out of the water. "But aren't demons created specifically to be evil? The are made to guard hell. And..." She faltered. So far shw had kept from saying anything about what she had seen, and that still seemed lile the smartest decision, so she stopped talking. She refused to look at either of them anywhere near their eyes. She didn't want tk see anything more.
"Well... "Guard" and "Evil" Kind of sounds off in the same sentence." Adra said.
"Well... "Guard" and "Evil" Kind of sounds off in the same sentence." Adra said.
Milada looled quizically at the imp. "Are you sure? Every villan has their guards. And demons are made to keep people in and help...turture the inhabitants." There was no way around it, and she knew it had to be said, but speaking it still feared her with fear, and she took a small step back.
Milada looled quizically at the imp. "Are you sure? Every villan has their guards. And demons are made to keep people in and help...turture the inhabitants." There was no way around it, and she knew it had to be said, but speaking it still feared her with fear, and she took a small step back.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53