Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Dragon Academy (Private)
1 2 ... 5884 5885 5886 5887 5888 ... 6348 6349
(Yup XD)
(Yup XD)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
(Bruh, its 2018, we dont judge I'm not gunna switch it)
(Bruh, its 2018, we dont judge I'm not gunna switch it)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(XDDD I know. I wasn't getting offended, I was just kiddin' as well.)
(Welp, I feel utterly disgusted with myself (as per the usual), so I'm gunna take a shower.)
(XDDD I know. I wasn't getting offended, I was just kiddin' as well.)
(Welp, I feel utterly disgusted with myself (as per the usual), so I'm gunna take a shower.)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(Anyone there..?)
(Anyone there..?)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(I’m back!)
“Of course, so you two will be on your way. Anything but looking for that nocturne and ridgeback”
(So you’re saying you want Ra?)
(I’m back!)
“Of course, so you two will be on your way. Anything but looking for that nocturne and ridgeback”
(So you’re saying you want Ra?)
(Woo!)
The Spiral glanced to the unconscious Viri, his eyes narrowing. He was planning on swiping the hatchling before he left... "Yeah, okay thanks..." he mumbled softly

(..yas....)
(Woo!)
The Spiral glanced to the unconscious Viri, his eyes narrowing. He was planning on swiping the hatchling before he left... "Yeah, okay thanks..." he mumbled softly

(..yas....)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(Don’t even think about it dude XD)
“I’ll go pour some super hot water on your friend here.”
(Lol ok)
Outside the cave, Ra was chasing a squirrel. The rodent chittered and chattered in panic while Ra was running with his tongue out. “RA, RA, RA, RA” Ra panted, enjoying the chase.
(Don’t even think about it dude XD)
“I’ll go pour some super hot water on your friend here.”
(Lol ok)
Outside the cave, Ra was chasing a squirrel. The rodent chittered and chattered in panic while Ra was running with his tongue out. “RA, RA, RA, RA” Ra panted, enjoying the chase.
(OoOoOh he's thinking about it)
(Now u need to stay up with me for being gone all day...)
The Spiral nodded, "Okay." He laid his head down.

Kage's head rose slowly at the sound of the Mirror, and he woke the other heads to squeeze out from under Lars. He then waddled out of the cave to stare at Ra, his heads tilting.
(OoOoOh he's thinking about it)
(Now u need to stay up with me for being gone all day...)
The Spiral nodded, "Okay." He laid his head down.

Kage's head rose slowly at the sound of the Mirror, and he woke the other heads to squeeze out from under Lars. He then waddled out of the cave to stare at Ra, his heads tilting.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(Nooo)
(*Sighs*)
Anne fills a pitcher with steaming hot water and poured over the frozen spiral. She looks up at the time; lunchtime is in a couple hours.

The squirrel ran in circles and Ra followed.
(Nooo)
(*Sighs*)
Anne fills a pitcher with steaming hot water and poured over the frozen spiral. She looks up at the time; lunchtime is in a couple hours.

The squirrel ran in circles and Ra followed.
(Yep)
(XD)

The ice started to melt quickly. Once the ice melted around his head and neck, the fire Sprial gasped and snarled, "WHERE IS HE!? I'M GOING TO SLIT HIS F*CKING THROAT! GODDAMN IT'S SO COLD!"

Reiko ran over to follow Ra, suddenly lunging and flopping on top of the Mirror.
(Yep)
(XD)

The ice started to melt quickly. Once the ice melted around his head and neck, the fire Sprial gasped and snarled, "WHERE IS HE!? I'M GOING TO SLIT HIS F*CKING THROAT! GODDAMN IT'S SO COLD!"

Reiko ran over to follow Ra, suddenly lunging and flopping on top of the Mirror.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
1 2 ... 5884 5885 5886 5887 5888 ... 6348 6349