Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Dragon Academy (Private)
1 2 ... 5882 5883 5884 5885 5886 ... 6348 6349
(I’m back)
(You leave to watch a movie too!)
“She wants to be a nurse like yours truly. And she is a big help thank you very much”
(I’m back)
(You leave to watch a movie too!)
“She wants to be a nurse like yours truly. And she is a big help thank you very much”
(XD I know I was joking)

The Spiral eyed her again, "If she's helping you, why aren't you letting her speak?" He pressed as the ice slowly melted.
(XD I know I was joking)

The Spiral eyed her again, "If she's helping you, why aren't you letting her speak?" He pressed as the ice slowly melted.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
(XD)
“So she won’t interrupt our conversation?”
(XD)
“So she won’t interrupt our conversation?”
Spiral stared over at her, "Hmph. Right. Can I talk with her...?" He asked, a tiny smirk twitching on his face.
Spiral stared over at her, "Hmph. Right. Can I talk with her...?" He asked, a tiny smirk twitching on his face.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
“Oh um…sure” Anne moved her tail out of Viri’s mouth and stepped aside, standing behind the spiral.
“Oh um…sure” Anne moved her tail out of Viri’s mouth and stepped aside, standing behind the spiral.
Viri spat out hair from the Tundra's tail, pulling a particularly long strand out as the Spiral grinned. "So... What does the Sprocket you know look like?" He asked.

Viri perked, "He's grey and pink! And he's all spiney!" She chirped, and The Sprial nodded, "And you know where he lives?" Viri nodded again excitedly.
Viri spat out hair from the Tundra's tail, pulling a particularly long strand out as the Spiral grinned. "So... What does the Sprocket you know look like?" He asked.

Viri perked, "He's grey and pink! And he's all spiney!" She chirped, and The Sprial nodded, "And you know where he lives?" Viri nodded again excitedly.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(You there?)
(You there?)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(SHUT IIIT!)
Anne crosses her arms and shakes her head vigorously, mouthing “NO. DONT DO IT!”
(SHUT IIIT!)
Anne crosses her arms and shakes her head vigorously, mouthing “NO. DONT DO IT!”
(XD why do you yelllllll at meeeee?)

Viri stared over behind the Spiral at Anne for a few seconds, her head tilting curiously. She then looked at the Spiral, "U-Uh- well I do but I'm not supposed to tell..." she mumbled, her head tilting.

The Spiral seemed confused before looking over at Anna, his eyes narrowing. "Is she telling you? Dont listen to her. This is only yours' and my conversation."
(XD why do you yelllllll at meeeee?)

Viri stared over behind the Spiral at Anne for a few seconds, her head tilting curiously. She then looked at the Spiral, "U-Uh- well I do but I'm not supposed to tell..." she mumbled, her head tilting.

The Spiral seemed confused before looking over at Anna, his eyes narrowing. "Is she telling you? Dont listen to her. This is only yours' and my conversation."
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(I’m yelling at Viri XD)
When the spiral turned to her, Anne stopped flailing. “Whaaaat, nooo”
(I’m yelling at Viri XD)
When the spiral turned to her, Anne stopped flailing. “Whaaaat, nooo”
1 2 ... 5882 5883 5884 5885 5886 ... 6348 6349