Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Dragon Academy (Private)
1 2 ... 5886 5887 5888 5889 5890 ... 6348 6349
(XD)
Anne kept spraying him. “LOOK WHAT YOU DID! LOOK. WHAT. YOU. DID!” she hissed.

(XD)
Ra looked around for the squirrel he was chasing. “RA!”
(XD)
Anne kept spraying him. “LOOK WHAT YOU DID! LOOK. WHAT. YOU. DID!” she hissed.

(XD)
Ra looked around for the squirrel he was chasing. “RA!”
(Oof, grammar/spelling is not my strong point today...)

The Spiral tried to get away, but was stuck as his body was still knotted to the green one. "I'M SORRY! STOP IT!" He hissed back, trying to duck his head to hide it from the water.

The other Male just laid there, whimpering softly as he cradled his burned face
(Alright, to make his easier on me, the Fire Spiral is named Torch, and the green one is Thorn)

Lars just snorted, "Hmph. Alright. Well at least Reiko has a friend. I'm surprised he doesn't scare everyone." Reiko got off of Ra and decided to nip at one of his tails, trying to get him to play.
(Oof, grammar/spelling is not my strong point today...)

The Spiral tried to get away, but was stuck as his body was still knotted to the green one. "I'M SORRY! STOP IT!" He hissed back, trying to duck his head to hide it from the water.

The other Male just laid there, whimpering softly as he cradled his burned face
(Alright, to make his easier on me, the Fire Spiral is named Torch, and the green one is Thorn)

Lars just snorted, "Hmph. Alright. Well at least Reiko has a friend. I'm surprised he doesn't scare everyone." Reiko got off of Ra and decided to nip at one of his tails, trying to get him to play.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
(You’re fine)
(Torch and Thorn, got it)
“You, green boy, let me see your face”

Ra wiggled his butt in the air before pouncing on Reiko’s back.
(You’re fine)
(Torch and Thorn, got it)
“You, green boy, let me see your face”

Ra wiggled his butt in the air before pouncing on Reiko’s back.
Thorn hesitated slightly before pulling his talons away to show his completely blackened face. His eyes were sealed shut, and his face were completely burned. "It hurts... and I cant see....."

Torch just watched, curled up tightly and up against one of the counters. He watched Anne and the spray bottle with a narrower gaze.

Reiko looked back at him, all his head looking down to stare at him. He then wiggled around to try and nip at him.
Thorn hesitated slightly before pulling his talons away to show his completely blackened face. His eyes were sealed shut, and his face were completely burned. "It hurts... and I cant see....."

Torch just watched, curled up tightly and up against one of the counters. He watched Anne and the spray bottle with a narrower gaze.

Reiko looked back at him, all his head looking down to stare at him. He then wiggled around to try and nip at him.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
“Can you open your eyes?”

Ra giggled and held on.
“Can you open your eyes?”

Ra giggled and held on.
Thorn gulped and tried to open his eyes, only managing to peel one of them open, "Ow ow ow ow ow.... I still cant see." he whimpered. His eye was completely busted, it a bright bloodshot red, and there were large crusted over parts...

Reiko continued to wiggle around, his wings flapping. He then used his second set of unusable hind legs to try kicking at him.
Thorn gulped and tried to open his eyes, only managing to peel one of them open, "Ow ow ow ow ow.... I still cant see." he whimpered. His eye was completely busted, it a bright bloodshot red, and there were large crusted over parts...

Reiko continued to wiggle around, his wings flapping. He then used his second set of unusable hind legs to try kicking at him.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
“Ooo, ok now the other one”

“RA!”
“Ooo, ok now the other one”

“RA!”
Thorn shook his head, "I can't..." he whined softly, his cunning and strong persona melting away to reveal dragon scared nearly sh*tless for why he couldn't see.

Reiko began to giggle loudly, flopping over limp on his side.
Thorn shook his head, "I can't..." he whined softly, his cunning and strong persona melting away to reveal dragon scared nearly sh*tless for why he couldn't see.

Reiko began to giggle loudly, flopping over limp on his side.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(Zilla?)
(Zilla?)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(Lets spice things up)
Suddenly, the door opens. “I’m bac-HEY!” Vernin hissed.

Ra rolls off of him, crashing into a small pile of leaves.
(Lets spice things up)
Suddenly, the door opens. “I’m bac-HEY!” Vernin hissed.

Ra rolls off of him, crashing into a small pile of leaves.
1 2 ... 5886 5887 5888 5889 5890 ... 6348 6349