Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Werebeasts (Closed for now)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
You (your character), are in a deep, dark forest thriving with plants and wildlife alike there are small rivers and creeks nearby. South of this forest is a scorching hot desert. North of this forest is an arctic tundra. West is the deep-blue ocean. East is a humid rainforest. Your character must form an alliance of other Werebeasts to help defend their territory from Vampires, and other dangerous creatures.
Rules wrote:
1. No swearing
2. No god-modding
3. No extreme gore
4. No controlling other's characters
5. No forcing other people's characters into a relationship with yours.
6. No more than one character per person please, just for now.
7. Have fun! ^U^

Please fill out this form if you wish to participate in this Roleplay. If and ONLY if I accept your form, you may begin Roleplaying. Thank you. (Positions will be filled as the Roleplay goes on.)
Form wrote:
Name: (does not have to be a full name, it can be just a first name.)
Human form description: (can be words or a picture, or both)
Werebeast form description: (can be words or a picture, or both)
Specific Werebeast breed: (for instance, if your character is a Werebear, you would need to narrow it down on which type of bear like grizzly, black, etc.)
Crush/Mate:
Children:
Kin:
Advantages:
Disadvantages:

Characters:

Sarah

Rourke

Chyohrniy

Keet

Siamez

Maximus

Sylver

Luna

Lusca

Bailey

Xene

Setting:
Daytime, Summer Season.

Characters who dropped out:

Katie Summers

Kay Saunders
You (your character), are in a deep, dark forest thriving with plants and wildlife alike there are small rivers and creeks nearby. South of this forest is a scorching hot desert. North of this forest is an arctic tundra. West is the deep-blue ocean. East is a humid rainforest. Your character must form an alliance of other Werebeasts to help defend their territory from Vampires, and other dangerous creatures.
Rules wrote:
1. No swearing
2. No god-modding
3. No extreme gore
4. No controlling other's characters
5. No forcing other people's characters into a relationship with yours.
6. No more than one character per person please, just for now.
7. Have fun! ^U^

Please fill out this form if you wish to participate in this Roleplay. If and ONLY if I accept your form, you may begin Roleplaying. Thank you. (Positions will be filled as the Roleplay goes on.)
Form wrote:
Name: (does not have to be a full name, it can be just a first name.)
Human form description: (can be words or a picture, or both)
Werebeast form description: (can be words or a picture, or both)
Specific Werebeast breed: (for instance, if your character is a Werebear, you would need to narrow it down on which type of bear like grizzly, black, etc.)
Crush/Mate:
Children:
Kin:
Advantages:
Disadvantages:

Characters:

Sarah

Rourke

Chyohrniy

Keet

Siamez

Maximus

Sylver

Luna

Lusca

Bailey

Xene

Setting:
Daytime, Summer Season.

Characters who dropped out:

Katie Summers

Kay Saunders
Dragonfox hatchery
?7XX2B=party.png
Name: Sarah Gender: Female Personality: She will do her absolute best to protect her clan members. She can be a bit skittish at times, but is usually tough and strong-willed. She is kind and caring, always willing to help those in need. Human form description: Chocolate, medium-length brown hair that shimmers with bronze and gold specks, light brown eyes, peach skin. She has a stringy necklace that has the symbol of a lead red fox's face, though some would mistake it for a wolf. She is about 20 years of age. She stands at about 5ft 2. Usually she will wear a sand-colored shirt and black pants or shorts. Werebeast form description: [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/22/fe/65/22fe6547745343452599d90c41b67b0a--digital-art-gallery-fox-art.jpg[/img](I do not take credit for this image) Specific Werebeast breed: Werefox, Fennec Fox. Crush/Mate: I'll let the roleplay decide ;) Children: I'll let the roleplay decide :D Kin: N/A Advantages: She has fur the color of sand, she would do extremely well in the desert. She has extremely high tolerance to heat. She is a swift and graceful runner. She has unmatched hearing and a great sense of smell. She has fairly good night vision. Disadvantages: She hates cold weather, she would be weak in the tundra. She does not camouflage that well in greener areas. She is not the best swimmer. In her human and Werebeast form, she can't climb trees that well.
Name: Sarah

Personality: She will do her absolute best to protect her clan members. She can be a bit skittish at times, but is usually tough and strong-willed. She is kind and caring, always willing to help those in need.

Human form description: Chocolate, medium-length brown hair that shimmers with bronze and gold specks, light brown eyes, peach skin. She has a stringy necklace that has the symbol of a lead red fox's face, though some would mistake it for a wolf. She is about 20 years of age. She stands at about 5ft 2. Usually she will wear a sand-colored shirt and black pants or shorts.

Werebeast form description:
22fe6547745343452599d90c41b67b0a--digital-art-gallery-fox-art.jpg(I do not take credit for this image)

Specific Werebeast breed: Werefox, Fennec Fox.

Crush/Mate: I'll let the roleplay decide ;)

Children: I'll let the roleplay decide :D

Kin: N/A

Advantages: She has fur the color of sand, she would do extremely well in the desert. She has extremely high tolerance to heat. She is a swift and graceful runner. She has unmatched hearing and a great sense of smell. She has fairly good night vision.

Disadvantages: She hates cold weather, she would be weak in the tundra. She does not camouflage that well in greener areas. She is not the best swimmer. In her human and Werebeast form, she can't climb trees that well.
Dragonfox hatchery
?7XX2B=party.png
Ok! We're now open for more characters! ^U^
Ok! We're now open for more characters! ^U^
Dragonfox hatchery
?7XX2B=party.png
Come join the RP! We're open! ^w^
Come join the RP! We're open! ^w^
Dragonfox hatchery
?7XX2B=party.png
Oh boy, I'm really excited to see where this will go. ^U^
Oh boy, I'm really excited to see where this will go. ^U^
Dragonfox hatchery
?7XX2B=party.png
Hello?
Hello?
Dragonfox hatchery
?7XX2B=party.png
*Disclaimer to all the pictures Name: Kay Saunders Gender: Female Personality: Kay might look intimidating and unapproachable at first but once you've come up and talk to her, she is well known for her playful and slightly abrasive personality, often appearing boastful and rude, though it is obvious that she is really friendly and well-intentioned. She can be reckless and often put her life on a betting scale to protect those who are beloved to her or simply needed her help and that gets her in trouble a lot, she has a strong sense of morals and fair plays, though lack seriousness and sees almost everything is for fun. Human form description: [img]http://imgur.com/tazO3Xj.jpg[/img] Werebeast form description: [img]http://imgur.com/mJ0j658.jpg[/img] Specific Werebeast breed: Werewolf, Black Timber Wolf Crush/Mate: N/A Children: N/A Kin: N/A (Open) Advantages: +Super strength +High sense of smell and hearing +Night vision +Does well in cold environment +Blend in really well with the dark Disadvantages: -Not very swift and flexible, she's more of a tank -Afraid of deep water, she can't swim -Spiders, any creepy crawlers -The heat -Will not blend in with light colored terrains, daytime
*Disclaimer to all the pictures

Name: Kay Saunders

Personality: Kay might look intimidating and unapproachable at first but once you've come up and talk to her, she is well known for her playful and slightly abrasive personality, often appearing boastful and rude, though it is obvious that she is really friendly and well-intentioned. She can be reckless and often put her life on a betting scale to protect those who are beloved to her or simply needed her help and that gets her in trouble a lot, she has a strong sense of morals and fair plays, though lack seriousness and sees almost everything is for fun.

Human form description:
tazO3Xj.jpg

Werebeast form description:
mJ0j658.jpg

Specific Werebeast breed: Werewolf, Black Timber Wolf

Crush/Mate: N/A

Children: N/A

Kin: N/A (Open)

Advantages:
+Super strength
+High sense of smell and hearing
+Night vision
+Does well in cold environment
+Blend in really well with the dark

Disadvantages:
-Not very swift and flexible, she's more of a tank
-Afraid of deep water, she can't swim
-Spiders, any creepy crawlers
-The heat
-Will not blend in with light colored terrains, daytime
@InsanityAbyss Added!
@InsanityAbyss Added!
Dragonfox hatchery
?7XX2B=party.png
@flyingfennecfox Cool! Thanks for accepting me ^^ Can't wait to see this RP getting started!
@flyingfennecfox Cool! Thanks for accepting me ^^ Can't wait to see this RP getting started!
@InsanityAbyss (no need to ping me, I'm subbed ^u^) No problem! I'll start it off.
@InsanityAbyss (no need to ping me, I'm subbed ^u^) No problem! I'll start it off.
Dragonfox hatchery
?7XX2B=party.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12