Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Werebeasts (Closed for now)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Haha, thanks ^U^)
Haha, thanks ^U^)
Dragonfox hatchery
?7XX2B=party.png
((I know Keet was about to tell some of the chars about the vampires, but since Snakemother's gone quiet maybe the others should just go looking for what's trying to end the world? I don't wanna skip over people but it'd be nice to continue rping that story.

BTW, I edited Rourke's form to include a quick healing ability in the dis/advantages sections, and added more detail to his clothes in the human description. Hope that's ok))
((I know Keet was about to tell some of the chars about the vampires, but since Snakemother's gone quiet maybe the others should just go looking for what's trying to end the world? I don't wanna skip over people but it'd be nice to continue rping that story.

BTW, I edited Rourke's form to include a quick healing ability in the dis/advantages sections, and added more detail to his clothes in the human description. Hope that's ok))
Xxxg3lF.png
I'm so sorry, I've just been really, really busy with schoolwork, and i'm also at my dad's and I wanna spend time with him, but honestly if you guys wanna go ahead you totally can, don't let me hold you back))
I'm so sorry, I've just been really, really busy with schoolwork, and i'm also at my dad's and I wanna spend time with him, but honestly if you guys wanna go ahead you totally can, don't let me hold you back))
Keet shot the werebear a lazy half-smile and accepted the garment, nodding graciously. "Thanks hun, the kelp was doing a godawful job at protecting my modesty." she snickered, pulling it over.
However, she turned serious in an instance. "A grave transgression is being committed at this very moment," She hissed, "A lot with the smell of death and sorrow clinging to their capes like a greasy cloud of smoke. They bring with them innocents, mothers, fathers, children, and keep these sentient beings in cages, fully aware of their recognition of death at the hands of THEM." Keet drew her lips back in a disgusted grimace. "Vampires." She spat the word, as if she had just made the gruesome discovery of a fat, black fly in her sweet tea by taking an easy sip.
She let the statement hang in the air, observing through brown eyes that belied the vastness of the knowledge within. She shook her head and gave a harsh chuckle, pulling the sweatshirt down further to hide her keister.
Keet shot the werebear a lazy half-smile and accepted the garment, nodding graciously. "Thanks hun, the kelp was doing a godawful job at protecting my modesty." she snickered, pulling it over.
However, she turned serious in an instance. "A grave transgression is being committed at this very moment," She hissed, "A lot with the smell of death and sorrow clinging to their capes like a greasy cloud of smoke. They bring with them innocents, mothers, fathers, children, and keep these sentient beings in cages, fully aware of their recognition of death at the hands of THEM." Keet drew her lips back in a disgusted grimace. "Vampires." She spat the word, as if she had just made the gruesome discovery of a fat, black fly in her sweet tea by taking an easy sip.
She let the statement hang in the air, observing through brown eyes that belied the vastness of the knowledge within. She shook her head and gave a harsh chuckle, pulling the sweatshirt down further to hide her keister.
@WaterLilac

His fur prickled at the sensation of someone watching him. Without moving his body, the jaguar searched the area until he saw a pair of glowing eyes. His body stiffened, and unsheathed his claws.

"Hello," he growled," who might you be?"
@WaterLilac

His fur prickled at the sensation of someone watching him. Without moving his body, the jaguar searched the area until he saw a pair of glowing eyes. His body stiffened, and unsheathed his claws.

"Hello," he growled," who might you be?"
"VAMPIRES!?" She snarled. "Where are they?" She growled from deep within her throat. Sarah didn't want to tell her new friends the tragedy of how her parents... her family died. Vampires took them away and drained every last drop from them before Sarah even knew they were gone. She felt that it was her fault. She felt that she never kept a close enough eye on her family to protect them. That's why she swore to protect any new friends or family with everything she had.
"VAMPIRES!?" She snarled. "Where are they?" She growled from deep within her throat. Sarah didn't want to tell her new friends the tragedy of how her parents... her family died. Vampires took them away and drained every last drop from them before Sarah even knew they were gone. She felt that it was her fault. She felt that she never kept a close enough eye on her family to protect them. That's why she swore to protect any new friends or family with everything she had.
Dragonfox hatchery
?7XX2B=party.png
And SodapopQueen, that's a cool addition. Yes, it's ok. ^U^)
And SodapopQueen, that's a cool addition. Yes, it's ok. ^U^)
Dragonfox hatchery
?7XX2B=party.png
"Vampires? VAMPIRES!" Katie exclaimed as her fists clenched. "Give me a tree branch and a cross. We're gonna kick their pasty butts." She growled, recalling her brother who had been turned, and how she had had to kill him. If She caught wind of those vile creatures, they would be dead. again.
"Vampires? VAMPIRES!" Katie exclaimed as her fists clenched. "Give me a tree branch and a cross. We're gonna kick their pasty butts." She growled, recalling her brother who had been turned, and how she had had to kill him. If She caught wind of those vile creatures, they would be dead. again.
zEDF7LI.png
@InsanityAbyss @Wolfiez8191

Luna was caught up to the capybara by now, watching the carcass being taken back to a house by a hunter. Since the hunter had a gun she decided to stay out of sight. She followed the hunter to a small house deep into the woods. The hunter entered the house and the capybara with it.

As the saber tooth sighed and trudged back into the forest, the delicious smell and something else made her mouth water. She smelled the dead capybara and something else... and familiar scent lurking in the forest that she tried to ignore but she knew it well. Another werebeast? Like me? Why are they hunting in human form if they posses my powers? Her thoughts were interrupted as the capybaras guts were buried and left for her to take. And take she did.

As soon as the hunter went inside she sprinted to where her easy meal was and started to feast, when another creature was approaching. It smelled like another werebeast? Was I not informed of some sort of gathering? She jokingly thought to herself as she watched another creature in humanoid formwalk by her towards the house. When they were gone she continued to eat.
@InsanityAbyss @Wolfiez8191

Luna was caught up to the capybara by now, watching the carcass being taken back to a house by a hunter. Since the hunter had a gun she decided to stay out of sight. She followed the hunter to a small house deep into the woods. The hunter entered the house and the capybara with it.

As the saber tooth sighed and trudged back into the forest, the delicious smell and something else made her mouth water. She smelled the dead capybara and something else... and familiar scent lurking in the forest that she tried to ignore but she knew it well. Another werebeast? Like me? Why are they hunting in human form if they posses my powers? Her thoughts were interrupted as the capybaras guts were buried and left for her to take. And take she did.

As soon as the hunter went inside she sprinted to where her easy meal was and started to feast, when another creature was approaching. It smelled like another werebeast? Was I not informed of some sort of gathering? She jokingly thought to herself as she watched another creature in humanoid formwalk by her towards the house. When they were gone she continued to eat.
tumblr_n6xkeuWqvA1sl6hkto1_r1_500.gif
Rourke stepped closer to the group which was now around the elk and the woman. His eyes widened in disbelief. "Vampires?" he murmured. The word conjured up bloody monsters and brooding immortal teenagers in his mind, all from movies and TV shows. "Those are real?" This is such a weird day.

"How do you kill one... And what are they really like?" Conflicting images of goblin-like demons and sparkly lovers swirled in his brain.
Rourke stepped closer to the group which was now around the elk and the woman. His eyes widened in disbelief. "Vampires?" he murmured. The word conjured up bloody monsters and brooding immortal teenagers in his mind, all from movies and TV shows. "Those are real?" This is such a weird day.

"How do you kill one... And what are they really like?" Conflicting images of goblin-like demons and sparkly lovers swirled in his brain.
Xxxg3lF.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12