Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | StrayClan || A Warrior Cats RP || OOC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Quiscalus

Accepted! I love Sphynx cats in Warrior roleplays :D

Just out of curiosity, does Scratch plan on taking on a Warrior name? RotClan is fairly skittish about kittypets, what with the rogues they deal with, so they'd probably encourage him to take on a Clan name so that he can fully prove himself to be a loyal RotClan cat. It's perfectly fine if he doesn't want to, maybe out of pride or something of the sort!
@Quiscalus

Accepted! I love Sphynx cats in Warrior roleplays :D

Just out of curiosity, does Scratch plan on taking on a Warrior name? RotClan is fairly skittish about kittypets, what with the rogues they deal with, so they'd probably encourage him to take on a Clan name so that he can fully prove himself to be a loyal RotClan cat. It's perfectly fine if he doesn't want to, maybe out of pride or something of the sort!
TPoSyOQ.png 51xsGFL.png 10x10.png 10x10.png 10x10.png
Kenopsian
They / Them
FR +2
32995828.png
@ScarletTheDragon He keeps it because that is what his foster mother named him, so he would most likely not change it. I was thinking some of RotClan still don't fully trust him assuming but he does not pay attention most the time XD
@ScarletTheDragon He keeps it because that is what his foster mother named him, so he would most likely not change it. I was thinking some of RotClan still don't fully trust him assuming but he does not pay attention most the time XD
@Quiscalus

Alright! I'm already loving this character.
@Quiscalus

Alright! I'm already loving this character.
Kenopsian
They / Them
FR +2
32995828.png
@ScarletTheDragon

okay. i promise i'll stop pinging you after this-- but added my final gal to my original post.
just wanted to get more cats in openclan ;}}
as always, lemme know if i need to change anything.
@ScarletTheDragon

okay. i promise i'll stop pinging you after this-- but added my final gal to my original post.
just wanted to get more cats in openclan ;}}
as always, lemme know if i need to change anything.
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
@smerdyakov

Accepted! No need to worry about pings, I love getting them :D
@smerdyakov

Accepted! No need to worry about pings, I love getting them :D
Kenopsian
They / Them
FR +2
32995828.png
[font=optima][size=6]Ebonystar[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Clan[/b][/size] [size=4]TallClan[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Rank[/b][/size] [size=4]Leader[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Age[/b][/size] [size=4]48 Moons[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Appearance[/b][/size] [img]https://fthmb.tqn.com/DqT-K12MvNXJFQw9IG-VOA9QZrM=/960x0/filters:no_upscale()/about/black-cat-on-tree-stump-588278854-5804d25b3df78cbc2867566c.jpg[/img] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Personality[/b][/size] [size=4]Ebonystar is a wise, quiet, and calculating leader. She rarely speaks, but when she does it is with power and meaning. When she acts, it is with pride, and when she fights, it is with grace and might. However, Ebonystar still has her moments of weakness. For an entire moon she might break down, snapping at her warriors, and then she'll wake up one morning and be fine again. The disappearance of PathClan has had a very negative impact on her, and she has become more and more mentally unstable as time goes on. [/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Gender[/b][/size] [size=4]Female[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Sexuality[/b][/size] [size=4]Bisexual[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]History[/b][/size] [size=4]Ebonykit and Mosskit were born to the same litter. All throughout their days in the nursery and their time as apprentices, they were the closest of friends, always looking out for one another. Then, on the last days of their apprenticeship, while they were play fighting, a dog appeared and attacked the two of them. Ebonypaw fought valiantly, but one of her blows missed the beast and landed on her sister. Mosspaw died not from a wound dealt by the dog, but one dealt by her own littermate. Ebonystar, to this very day, has let the Clans assume that the dog alone killed Mosspaw. The truth weighs her down like a stone, growing heavier with each passing day.[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Family Relations[/b][/size] [size=4]Siblings : Mosspaw (Deceased) [/size]
Ebonystar

Clan

TallClan

Rank

Leader

48 Moons

Appearance

black-cat-on-tree-stump-588278854-5804d25b3df78cbc2867566c.jpg

Personality

Ebonystar is a wise, quiet, and calculating leader. She rarely speaks, but when she does it is with power and meaning. When she acts, it is with pride, and when she fights, it is with grace and might. However, Ebonystar still has her moments of weakness. For an entire moon she might break down, snapping at her warriors, and then she'll wake up one morning and be fine again. The disappearance of PathClan has had a very negative impact on her, and she has become more and more mentally unstable as time goes on.

Female

Sexuality

Bisexual

History

Ebonykit and Mosskit were born to the same litter. All throughout their days in the nursery and their time as apprentices, they were the closest of friends, always looking out for one another. Then, on the last days of their apprenticeship, while they were play fighting, a dog appeared and attacked the two of them. Ebonypaw fought valiantly, but one of her blows missed the beast and landed on her sister. Mosspaw died not from a wound dealt by the dog, but one dealt by her own littermate.

Ebonystar, to this very day, has let the Clans assume that the dog alone killed Mosspaw. The truth weighs her down like a stone, growing heavier with each passing day.

Family Relations

Siblings : Mosspaw (Deceased)
Kenopsian
They / Them
FR +2
32995828.png
@ScarletTheDragon

aha, guess who?
anyways, because openclan is still kinda empty i decided to throw pigeontoe's brother in too.
as always, tell me if i need to change anything :}}
@ScarletTheDragon

aha, guess who?
anyways, because openclan is still kinda empty i decided to throw pigeontoe's brother in too.
as always, tell me if i need to change anything :}}
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
@smerdyakov

Accepted!
@smerdyakov

Accepted!
Kenopsian
They / Them
FR +2
32995828.png
[font=optima][size=6]Beetlestar[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Clan[/b][/size] [size=4]OpenClan[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Rank[/b][/size] [size=4]Leader[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Age[/b][/size] [size=4]80 Moons[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Appearance[/b][/size] [img]http://support.michiganhumane.org/images/content/photos/large_44125.jpg[/img] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Personality[/b][/size] [size=4]Once a passionate and energetic leader, Beetlestar is now an amnesiac with failing joints and endless fatigue. Only one of his lives remain, which is bound to be lost sometime very soon. Although he is well aware of his shortcomings, Beetlestar still tries his best to lead his Clan and is ready to join Starclan and give up his title to his trusted deputy. He is well liked by OpenClan, although there are whispers of having him join the elders and mutterings about his failings. [/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Gender[/b][/size] [size=4]Male[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Sexuality[/b][/size] [size=4]Heterosexual[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]History[/b][/size] [size=4]Beetlestar grew up with doubts about Starclan and the ways of the Clans. He was passionate about the ones he loved, and fought to protect them, but he dismissed the core beliefs of the Clans. So, when he was selected as deputy, Beetlefoot was shocked, and when he ascended to leadership, he became even more shocked still. But, upon receiving his nine lives and becoming a leader, Beetlestar gained greater insight into Clan life and the ways of Starclan. Now, he fully respects both, although there are still some things that he questions.[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Family Relations[/b][/size] [size=4]None of importance.[/size]
Beetlestar

Clan

OpenClan

Rank

Leader

80 Moons

Appearance

large_44125.jpg

Personality

Once a passionate and energetic leader, Beetlestar is now an amnesiac with failing joints and endless fatigue. Only one of his lives remain, which is bound to be lost sometime very soon.
Although he is well aware of his shortcomings, Beetlestar still tries his best to lead his Clan and is ready to join Starclan and give up his title to his trusted deputy. He is well liked by OpenClan, although there are whispers of having him join the elders and mutterings about his failings.

Male

Sexuality

Heterosexual

History

Beetlestar grew up with doubts about Starclan and the ways of the Clans. He was passionate about the ones he loved, and fought to protect them, but he dismissed the core beliefs of the Clans. So, when he was selected as deputy, Beetlefoot was shocked, and when he ascended to leadership, he became even more shocked still. But, upon receiving his nine lives and becoming a leader, Beetlestar gained greater insight into Clan life and the ways of Starclan. Now, he fully respects both, although there are still some things that he questions.

Family Relations

None of importance.
Kenopsian
They / Them
FR +2
32995828.png
[font=optima][size=6]Kara[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Clan[/b][/size] [size=4] Tallclan[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Rank[/b][/size] [size=4]Warrior[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Age[/b][/size] [size=4]23[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Appearance[/b][/size] [size=4].[img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/4f/47/a1/4f47a1149e238318689266c5f00a65bb.jpg[/Img] [/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Personality[/b][/size] [size=4]Kara is kind, caring, selfless, intelligent, brave, and has a sense of justice, honor and good morals, however, when she makes mistakes, she feels guilt and remorse for her actions. She is also sometimes short-tempered and sometimes lets her emotions get the better of her. [/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Gender[/b][/size] [size=4] Female [/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Sexuality[/b][/size] [size=4] Pansexual[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]History[/b][/size] [size=4] Kara wasn't always a kind cat. She used to be cruel , mean, and very unpleasant. But that all changed when a terribly mean group of cats attacked her and her family one day when they were walking down an alley. These cats spared her and her cousin and they ran away, with minor injuries. Soon Kara and her cousin ran into some cats from Tallclan. The stranger cats offered them in and in a couple days of sheltering them ,offered for them to join. Kara immediately said yes. But her cousin didn't feel like he belonged there , so he left, and Kara has been there ever since. [/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Family Relations[/b][/size] [size=4] Alexandra - Mother (Deceased) / Clark - Father (Deceased) Robin - Brother (Deceased) / Winn - Cousin (Alive- NPC) [/size]
Kara

Clan

Tallclan

Rank

Warrior

Appearance

.4f47a1149e238318689266c5f00a65bb.jpg

Personality

Kara is kind, caring, selfless, intelligent, brave, and has a sense of justice, honor and good morals, however, when she makes mistakes, she feels guilt and remorse for her actions. She is also sometimes short-tempered and sometimes lets her emotions get the better of her.

Female

Sexuality

Pansexual

History

Kara wasn't always a kind cat. She used to be cruel , mean,
and very unpleasant. But that all changed when a terribly mean group of cats attacked her and her family one day when they were walking down an alley. These cats spared her and her cousin and they ran away, with minor injuries. Soon Kara and her cousin ran into some cats from Tallclan. The stranger cats offered them in and in a couple days of sheltering them ,offered for them to join. Kara immediately said yes. But her cousin didn't feel like he belonged there , so he left, and Kara has been there ever since.

Family Relations

Alexandra - Mother (Deceased) / Clark - Father (Deceased)
Robin - Brother (Deceased) / Winn - Cousin (Alive- NPC)

fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
They conversed in the language of the constellations
image-1.png tumblr-nvumg1r32b1udenrno4-100.pngtumblr-nvumm3-Yk-Aw1udenrno4-100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12