Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | StrayClan || A Warrior Cats RP || OOC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[color=#ef5c23][font=optima][size=6]DuskPelt.[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Clan[/b][/size] [size=4]RotClan.[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Rank[/b][/size] [size=4]Medicine Cat.[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Age[/b][/size] [size=4] 15 Moon[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Appearance[/b][/size] [size=4][img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/68/e6/e5/68e6e55d959d5ea387b891e72b651b99.jpg[/img][/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Personality[/b][/size] [size=4]A monotone cat. Dusk pelt shows little emotion,His only real emotion in his sarcastic remarks, brutal honesty and sometimes rude comments. DuskPelt feels no real feelings towards kits, he is completely fine in the company of others and only really enjoys elders.[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Gender[/b][/size] [size=4]Male.[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Sexuality[/b][/size] [size=4]Asexual[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]History[/b][/size] [size=4]Born to a normal family, DuskPelt was the odd one in the batch, his dark fur standing out, his lack of interest in the other kits, and small size gave the parents questions. His brothers and sisters never gave him much attention, so he never learned how to interact. DuskPelt never truly had interest in becoming a warrior, so he pursued being a medicine cat. It was then when he met Vinetail, the only cat he enjoyed the company of. Duskpelt feels devastated at Vinetail's now coma induced state. [/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Family Relations[/b][/size] [size=4]All family members are open if anyone is interested.[/size]
DuskPelt.

Clan

RotClan.

Rank

Medicine Cat.

15 Moon

Appearance

68e6e55d959d5ea387b891e72b651b99.jpg

Personality

A monotone cat. Dusk pelt shows little emotion,His only real emotion in his sarcastic remarks, brutal honesty and sometimes rude comments. DuskPelt feels no real feelings towards kits, he is completely fine in the company of others and only really enjoys elders.

Male.

Sexuality

Asexual

History

Born to a normal family, DuskPelt was the odd one in the batch, his dark fur standing out, his lack of interest in the other kits, and small size gave the parents questions. His brothers and sisters never gave him much attention, so he never learned how to interact.
DuskPelt never truly had interest in becoming a warrior, so he pursued being a medicine cat. It was then when he met Vinetail, the only cat he enjoyed the company of. Duskpelt feels devastated at Vinetail's now coma induced state.

Family Relations

All family members are open if anyone is interested.
"They asked me if I had a degree in theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard"
@WaywardWendigo @smerdyakov @Sillywinter

Just so that everyone knows, I'm considering changing the amount of characters one can have once I know how many people are interested! Thoughts?

Just so that everyone knows, I'm considering changing the amount of characters one can have once I know how many people are interested! Thoughts?
TPoSyOQ.png 51xsGFL.png 10x10.png 10x10.png 10x10.png
Kenopsian
They / Them
FR +2
32995828.png
@ScarletTheDragon

i definitely tend to stay more active the more characters i can switch between, and, as long as people keep to an amount they can handle, i think a higher character cap would be good to keep clan numbers even.

but if you're worried about clan imbalance, you could also always have a "you cannot make another character in ____clan until you have characters in the other two clans" type of rule.
@ScarletTheDragon

i definitely tend to stay more active the more characters i can switch between, and, as long as people keep to an amount they can handle, i think a higher character cap would be good to keep clan numbers even.

but if you're worried about clan imbalance, you could also always have a "you cannot make another character in ____clan until you have characters in the other two clans" type of rule.
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
@ScarletTheDragon
I agree with @smerdyakov
@ScarletTheDragon
I agree with @smerdyakov
"They asked me if I had a degree in theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard"
@ScarletTheDragon
Yeah, I agree with @smerdyakov too :)
@ScarletTheDragon
Yeah, I agree with @smerdyakov too :)
rPflwkH.png

The character limit has been removed. Thank you all for the advice!

The character limit has been removed. Thank you all for the advice!
Kenopsian
They / Them
FR +2
32995828.png
@ScarletTheDragon

oooh unlimited nice :}}
also i added a rotclan leader app to my original post.
lemme know what you think of 'em :}}
@ScarletTheDragon

oooh unlimited nice :}}
also i added a rotclan leader app to my original post.
lemme know what you think of 'em :}}
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
@ScarletTheDragon I hope this is ok, I have not Rolplayed in awhile.

character name
Scratch
Clan

RotClan

Rank

Warrior

22 moons

Appearance

Hairless (sphynx) cat, light chicken skin colored with some grey blotches on the face and back, a few scratches on left hind leg. Yellow eyes.

Personality

bold, salty, pessimistic.

Male

Sexuality

Bisexual

History

Scratch was sent as a gift, from one twoleg to another, but the twoleg thought he was ugly and dumped him in a torn cardboard box by a dumpster. There a stray cat found and raised him like her own. Scratch grew independant and left his foster mother. From there he found RotClan.

Family Relations

Foster mother (dead, hit by a vehicle by accedent.)
@ScarletTheDragon I hope this is ok, I have not Rolplayed in awhile.

character name
Scratch
Clan

RotClan

Rank

Warrior

22 moons

Appearance

Hairless (sphynx) cat, light chicken skin colored with some grey blotches on the face and back, a few scratches on left hind leg. Yellow eyes.

Personality

bold, salty, pessimistic.

Male

Sexuality

Bisexual

History

Scratch was sent as a gift, from one twoleg to another, but the twoleg thought he was ugly and dumped him in a torn cardboard box by a dumpster. There a stray cat found and raised him like her own. Scratch grew independant and left his foster mother. From there he found RotClan.

Family Relations

Foster mother (dead, hit by a vehicle by accedent.)
@WaywardWendigo

Accepted!
@WaywardWendigo

Accepted!
Kenopsian
They / Them
FR +2
32995828.png
@smerdyakov

All of your newly added characters are accepted!
@smerdyakov

All of your newly added characters are accepted!
Kenopsian
They / Them
FR +2
32995828.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12