Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | StrayClan || A Warrior Cats RP || OOC
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Gyftrot

Sure!
@Gyftrot

Sure!
TPoSyOQ.png 51xsGFL.png 10x10.png 10x10.png 10x10.png
Kenopsian
They / Them
FR +2
32995828.png
@ScarletTheDragon

okay!! i added on a few more cats to my original post here ;u;
@ScarletTheDragon

okay!! i added on a few more cats to my original post here ;u;
hey im redoing my everything so i have nothing to put here :^)
thanks for reading though
@Gyftrot

Hey! What if Alex and Lukin develop a sort of friendship with each other? Like, Lukin, this gigantic cat who's trying to settle down from the fight life decides to help raise this little cat, Alex, to make up for all the wrong he had done. I mean, if you're interested in the idea really :') It's just a thought that I had.
@Gyftrot

Hey! What if Alex and Lukin develop a sort of friendship with each other? Like, Lukin, this gigantic cat who's trying to settle down from the fight life decides to help raise this little cat, Alex, to make up for all the wrong he had done. I mean, if you're interested in the idea really :') It's just a thought that I had.
rPflwkH.png
@Sillywinter

sorry for the late reply- but id totally be down for that! sounds super cool :'o
alex would probably be scared of him at first though, since he's still this big intimidating scarred cat.
@Sillywinter

sorry for the late reply- but id totally be down for that! sounds super cool :'o
alex would probably be scared of him at first though, since he's still this big intimidating scarred cat.
hey im redoing my everything so i have nothing to put here :^)
thanks for reading though
@Gyftrot

Your cats are accepted!
@Gyftrot

Your cats are accepted!
TPoSyOQ.png 51xsGFL.png 10x10.png 10x10.png 10x10.png
Kenopsian
They / Them
FR +2
32995828.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12