Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | v a l l e y c l a n (open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Raventooth chuckled softly, pleased at the each kit's eagerness. "So we follow the trail. Mottleclaw leads while I follow after him, the other warrior behind me. Soon enough, we reach a small clearing, littered with small bones. To our left, we see the entrance to a small den. With the scent of fox overpowering, I'm already trembling with fear. The others are nervous as well and when we hear the crack of a stick, we all jump. Just as I turn around to remark about something to the warrior behind me, my eyes connect with dark amber. There, standing in all of it's glory, was the fox." The queen paused dramatically, before continuing on. "It was a large male, twice the size as me, covered in scars and a coarse orange fur. It's snarling, revealing it's yellow teeth that can cut a cat in half. I'm frozen in place, unknowing of what to do, and then Mottleclaw knocks me aside! He stands before the fox, growling, his fur bristling. Both face off and I can only watch in silent shocked awe."
Raventooth chuckled softly, pleased at the each kit's eagerness. "So we follow the trail. Mottleclaw leads while I follow after him, the other warrior behind me. Soon enough, we reach a small clearing, littered with small bones. To our left, we see the entrance to a small den. With the scent of fox overpowering, I'm already trembling with fear. The others are nervous as well and when we hear the crack of a stick, we all jump. Just as I turn around to remark about something to the warrior behind me, my eyes connect with dark amber. There, standing in all of it's glory, was the fox." The queen paused dramatically, before continuing on. "It was a large male, twice the size as me, covered in scars and a coarse orange fur. It's snarling, revealing it's yellow teeth that can cut a cat in half. I'm frozen in place, unknowing of what to do, and then Mottleclaw knocks me aside! He stands before the fox, growling, his fur bristling. Both face off and I can only watch in silent shocked awe."
rPflwkH.png
Laurelheart purred. She moved a bit closer to Amaranthbuzz, before starting the lick his neck fur. Her tail stroked his side as she made her way up to his cheek.

(this is so iffy - I really didn't know what to put for this one)
Laurelheart purred. She moved a bit closer to Amaranthbuzz, before starting the lick his neck fur. Her tail stroked his side as she made her way up to his cheek.

(this is so iffy - I really didn't know what to put for this one)
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
They conversed in the language of the constellations
image-1.png tumblr-nvumg1r32b1udenrno4-100.pngtumblr-nvumm3-Yk-Aw1udenrno4-100.png
Specklestar listened to Wolfstars query intently.

"I think you should arrange a hunting patrol with any unpaired cats, that would be a great help." She said "I'll stay here and oversee the camp."

She watched Wolfstar as he disappeared into the crowd of cats, and she thought to herself of how proud she was. It was nearly a whole moon since she'd become the leader of Valleyclan, and the job was tough but very rewarding. All the cats seemed to resect her even if they were once her superior.
Specklestar listened to Wolfstars query intently.

"I think you should arrange a hunting patrol with any unpaired cats, that would be a great help." She said "I'll stay here and oversee the camp."

She watched Wolfstar as he disappeared into the crowd of cats, and she thought to herself of how proud she was. It was nearly a whole moon since she'd become the leader of Valleyclan, and the job was tough but very rewarding. All the cats seemed to resect her even if they were once her superior.
Wolfstrike gave Specklestar a nod, and made his way over to the edge of camp. "Any cat wishing to join the Hunting patrol, please make your way to me!" He called, his voice resonating deeply over the camp to reach the ears of the cats around him. Once the cats who wished to come along gathered, he spoke again. "We will be combing the center of the territory for prey, beginning at the old Oak. If we're all ready, we will head out immediately." He stated, searching the eyes of the gathered cats for any objections.
Willowkit gasped, her front paws lifting to cover her mouth. "What did Mottleclaw do? Did he get the fox?" She meowed, anticipation blooming within her as she waited for Raventooth to continue the story. Her tail twitched behind her, as if it was just as intrigued as she.
Emberheart turned when Wolfstrike gave the call, not hesitating as she made her way over to him. She stood before him with the other cats who wished to hunt, all the while admiring the cat who had mentored her. He was so strong and brave, and always seemed to have the clans best interests at heart, even above his own. She said nothing, merely waited for the patrol to move out.
Wolfstrike gave Specklestar a nod, and made his way over to the edge of camp. "Any cat wishing to join the Hunting patrol, please make your way to me!" He called, his voice resonating deeply over the camp to reach the ears of the cats around him. Once the cats who wished to come along gathered, he spoke again. "We will be combing the center of the territory for prey, beginning at the old Oak. If we're all ready, we will head out immediately." He stated, searching the eyes of the gathered cats for any objections.
Willowkit gasped, her front paws lifting to cover her mouth. "What did Mottleclaw do? Did he get the fox?" She meowed, anticipation blooming within her as she waited for Raventooth to continue the story. Her tail twitched behind her, as if it was just as intrigued as she.
Emberheart turned when Wolfstrike gave the call, not hesitating as she made her way over to him. She stood before him with the other cats who wished to hunt, all the while admiring the cat who had mentored her. He was so strong and brave, and always seemed to have the clans best interests at heart, even above his own. She said nothing, merely waited for the patrol to move out.
OJtR5hm.gifTVybt.pngOJtR5hm.gif
Echoheart perked up at the news, it looks like she's going on hunting a patrol instead! A fire in her eyes lit up as she switched her gaze between Specklestar and Wolfstrike as they spoke to each other. She did everything not to vibrated with excitement in her spot, this is probably the first official time she'd be on a hunting patrol with the clan.

But then something hit her, and she just paled and sat there with a dead-inside smile and sweat drop. Ouh... Echo recalled the memories from earlier at how miserably she failed at pounced on a mice in an embarrassing short distant but still missed the critter and landed face first on the ground. Now she's going to be appointed to hunt for the entire clan, and at this rate she might as well as trip over her own feet and get exiled by Specklestar.

But Echoheart shook that thought out of her head, Silly me, that will never happen of course! She reassured herself, the fire in her gaze started to grow again, she won't let everyone down! Echoheart slowly rose to her feet and followed Wolfstrike, listened to his plan and couldn't help to but to question him "Uhm, how much prey do we catch would be enough? And what type?" Tbis is hr first time hunting so of course it was a silly question.
Echoheart perked up at the news, it looks like she's going on hunting a patrol instead! A fire in her eyes lit up as she switched her gaze between Specklestar and Wolfstrike as they spoke to each other. She did everything not to vibrated with excitement in her spot, this is probably the first official time she'd be on a hunting patrol with the clan.

But then something hit her, and she just paled and sat there with a dead-inside smile and sweat drop. Ouh... Echo recalled the memories from earlier at how miserably she failed at pounced on a mice in an embarrassing short distant but still missed the critter and landed face first on the ground. Now she's going to be appointed to hunt for the entire clan, and at this rate she might as well as trip over her own feet and get exiled by Specklestar.

But Echoheart shook that thought out of her head, Silly me, that will never happen of course! She reassured herself, the fire in her gaze started to grow again, she won't let everyone down! Echoheart slowly rose to her feet and followed Wolfstrike, listened to his plan and couldn't help to but to question him "Uhm, how much prey do we catch would be enough? And what type?" Tbis is hr first time hunting so of course it was a silly question.
Um-- if you were to have kits with me-- how would you feel about that? Maybe we could start our family instead of... your last mate's batch?"

Laurelhearts eyes widened. "What?" She meowed, inaudibly. She listened to the rest of what Amaranthbuzz had to say. After she was done listening she didn't know what to say. She stood up and looked at Amaranthbuzz. "I uh..I need to think about it." She licked his head and headed towards the entrance. "You should join the hunting patrol." Laurelheart walked out of the warriors den and and went into the nursery before curling you in her nest.

@timeoblivion
Um-- if you were to have kits with me-- how would you feel about that? Maybe we could start our family instead of... your last mate's batch?"

Laurelhearts eyes widened. "What?" She meowed, inaudibly. She listened to the rest of what Amaranthbuzz had to say. After she was done listening she didn't know what to say. She stood up and looked at Amaranthbuzz. "I uh..I need to think about it." She licked his head and headed towards the entrance. "You should join the hunting patrol." Laurelheart walked out of the warriors den and and went into the nursery before curling you in her nest.

@timeoblivion
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
They conversed in the language of the constellations
image-1.png tumblr-nvumg1r32b1udenrno4-100.pngtumblr-nvumm3-Yk-Aw1udenrno4-100.png
Wolfstrike gave Emberheart a nod as she came to his call, followed by Echoheart. When the latter she-cat asked her question, kind golden eyes focused upon her. "Prey is plentiful, and we could run in to any number of different prey. We are to catch what we can find, and laden our jaws until we can carry no more. If we do this, there will be no need for a second patrol today." He explained, his ears flicking as Amaranthbuzz also approached. His statement-- more specifically, the tone he'd used-- concerned Wolfstrike. As a cat who did his best to observe his clanmates in their daily lives, he knew this was not the Warrior's usual behavior. "This should be enough. Thank you for joining us, Amaranthbuzz." He murmured, his tone holding an edge of condolence. He didn't want to press the matter, but he wanted Amaranthbuzz to know his clan cared for him.
"Let us not delay. the sun rises ever higher in the sky, and I intend to be back to share tongues!" He chuckled, turning and padding quickly out of the camp, his paws speeding into a run once they reached the trail left by ages of cats before them.
Emberheart glanced over to Echoheart when she approached, and then to Amaranthbuzz as he did the same. Echoheart's question didnt rouse much interest in the ginger she-cat, but their newer arrival's tone had her emerald hues gazing upon him in concern. Wolfstrike seemed to share that concern, from the tone of his response. She didn't say anything though, worried she would press the other Warrior too far and anger him by meddling. So instead, she followed Wolfstrike like she had so many times in the past.
Wolfstrike gave Emberheart a nod as she came to his call, followed by Echoheart. When the latter she-cat asked her question, kind golden eyes focused upon her. "Prey is plentiful, and we could run in to any number of different prey. We are to catch what we can find, and laden our jaws until we can carry no more. If we do this, there will be no need for a second patrol today." He explained, his ears flicking as Amaranthbuzz also approached. His statement-- more specifically, the tone he'd used-- concerned Wolfstrike. As a cat who did his best to observe his clanmates in their daily lives, he knew this was not the Warrior's usual behavior. "This should be enough. Thank you for joining us, Amaranthbuzz." He murmured, his tone holding an edge of condolence. He didn't want to press the matter, but he wanted Amaranthbuzz to know his clan cared for him.
"Let us not delay. the sun rises ever higher in the sky, and I intend to be back to share tongues!" He chuckled, turning and padding quickly out of the camp, his paws speeding into a run once they reached the trail left by ages of cats before them.
Emberheart glanced over to Echoheart when she approached, and then to Amaranthbuzz as he did the same. Echoheart's question didnt rouse much interest in the ginger she-cat, but their newer arrival's tone had her emerald hues gazing upon him in concern. Wolfstrike seemed to share that concern, from the tone of his response. She didn't say anything though, worried she would press the other Warrior too far and anger him by meddling. So instead, she followed Wolfstrike like she had so many times in the past.
OJtR5hm.gifTVybt.pngOJtR5hm.gif
Echoheart nodded with much enthusiasm after she listened to Wolfstrike's explanation. Her ears flickered and her green gaze turned as she noticed the newcomer, she couldn't say that she had the chance to properly introduced herself to him before but when she was first accepted into the clan, which has only been nearly a week ago, but she had noticed him standing with Laurelheart so. This should be enough. Thank you for joining us, Amaranthbuzz Oh so that's what his name was. She couldn't help but got the feeling of something seems off about his tone but she shot him a reassuring smile nontheless "Let's hunt together then!" She exclaimed, showed her cheerful smile to the group and in response to Wolfstrike. Then something just doesn't sit right with her, until her head snapped in realization Oh fur! I don't know how to hunt?! The she-cat almost flailed around but seeing as her hunting partners already off on their track.
Echoheart thought that she probably shouldn't bother her clan mates even more by consuming their own precious time to teach an overgrown cat how to hunt like they would to a kit. The giant ball of clumsiness decided not to step over anyone today so she let the others go up ahead of her, though she was quite amazed at how she'd easily catch up with the rest, perhaps there are more of herself that she hasn't quite fully discovered yet, after all the years she had spent being a kittypet, who had absolutely nothing to worry about, she could just gone bothered her owner and Bam! Food is ready. But now she really need to learn more about her primal instincts again.
Echoheart nodded with much enthusiasm after she listened to Wolfstrike's explanation. Her ears flickered and her green gaze turned as she noticed the newcomer, she couldn't say that she had the chance to properly introduced herself to him before but when she was first accepted into the clan, which has only been nearly a week ago, but she had noticed him standing with Laurelheart so. This should be enough. Thank you for joining us, Amaranthbuzz Oh so that's what his name was. She couldn't help but got the feeling of something seems off about his tone but she shot him a reassuring smile nontheless "Let's hunt together then!" She exclaimed, showed her cheerful smile to the group and in response to Wolfstrike. Then something just doesn't sit right with her, until her head snapped in realization Oh fur! I don't know how to hunt?! The she-cat almost flailed around but seeing as her hunting partners already off on their track.
Echoheart thought that she probably shouldn't bother her clan mates even more by consuming their own precious time to teach an overgrown cat how to hunt like they would to a kit. The giant ball of clumsiness decided not to step over anyone today so she let the others go up ahead of her, though she was quite amazed at how she'd easily catch up with the rest, perhaps there are more of herself that she hasn't quite fully discovered yet, after all the years she had spent being a kittypet, who had absolutely nothing to worry about, she could just gone bothered her owner and Bam! Food is ready. But now she really need to learn more about her primal instincts again.
@Sillywinter (Should I ping you or are you subbed?) Forgot to ask lol)
Galepaw
Galepaw glared at Splinterpelt as he spoke, trying to seem as threatening as possible. Specklestar is such a piece of fox dung!
She had to give me to him so that he could torture me. This is all her fault!
His glare suddenly fascaded off of his mentor and now trained on the leader. Suddenly it seemed as if all this was Specklestar's fault. His rage begin to boil. She deserves to die....
This is all because of her!
He turned away from her. I don't want her to become suspicious of me... Galepaw exhaled and began to calm, attempting to keep down the heart-wrenching anger that boiled inside him.

@Ilovepits
Speckpaw
Practice what?!?! Hunting? Fighting? Speckpaw wanted
so badly to insult that fluff brain of a mentor. They were almost glad that Wolfstrike became deputy instead of Moongaze. Though... If he were deputy... I would get more attention. They licked their right paw and drew it over their ear, their gaze traveling over the cats in the clearing for a moment before they paused on Galepaw. He looks like he's about to murder Specklestar... Take every one of her lives. They were too lost in thought to notice their mentor going over to the fresh kill pile.
@Sillywinter (Should I ping you or are you subbed?) Forgot to ask lol)
Galepaw
Galepaw glared at Splinterpelt as he spoke, trying to seem as threatening as possible. Specklestar is such a piece of fox dung!
She had to give me to him so that he could torture me. This is all her fault!
His glare suddenly fascaded off of his mentor and now trained on the leader. Suddenly it seemed as if all this was Specklestar's fault. His rage begin to boil. She deserves to die....
This is all because of her!
He turned away from her. I don't want her to become suspicious of me... Galepaw exhaled and began to calm, attempting to keep down the heart-wrenching anger that boiled inside him.

@Ilovepits
Speckpaw
Practice what?!?! Hunting? Fighting? Speckpaw wanted
so badly to insult that fluff brain of a mentor. They were almost glad that Wolfstrike became deputy instead of Moongaze. Though... If he were deputy... I would get more attention. They licked their right paw and drew it over their ear, their gaze traveling over the cats in the clearing for a moment before they paused on Galepaw. He looks like he's about to murder Specklestar... Take every one of her lives. They were too lost in thought to notice their mentor going over to the fresh kill pile.
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o1_100.giftumblr_inline_or1a9ewnnX1r2ao8y_540.pngshe/her || FR +1 || Hellotumblr_inline_or1a9ewnnX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o2_100.gif
@SketchedRaven

Firepaw

Firepaw looks at her mentor waiting for instructions. "What are we going to do today Redlark?" Firepaw's tail flicked with anticipation.
@SketchedRaven

Firepaw

Firepaw looks at her mentor waiting for instructions. "What are we going to do today Redlark?" Firepaw's tail flicked with anticipation.
Her/She Current Status: Online
2A6X4Q7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9