Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Eaglerider (Private)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60
@Eaglerider

Do you have any idea of what you want to do?
@Eaglerider

Do you have any idea of what you want to do?
nc2b4dJ.gif
@Spectra126 I have some. But do you have any? Before I list off mine.
@Spectra126 I have some. But do you have any? Before I list off mine.
@Eaglerider

No not really. I can't think of any
Also i will be subscribed to the forum
@Eaglerider

No not really. I can't think of any
Also i will be subscribed to the forum
nc2b4dJ.gif
So am I. Ok here's my list of used and experimental rps.

Alien dragon takeover
Plant takeover
Ghost dragon possession
Vampire dragon
Mummy dragon
Artifact mind control
Mind swap
(Feel i may be missing things but this is what I remember)
So am I. Ok here's my list of used and experimental rps.

Alien dragon takeover
Plant takeover
Ghost dragon possession
Vampire dragon
Mummy dragon
Artifact mind control
Mind swap
(Feel i may be missing things but this is what I remember)
Ghost dragon possession sounds cool. You would have to explain it though.
Anyway I'm going offline now so i will answer again tomorrow
Ghost dragon possession sounds cool. You would have to explain it though.
Anyway I'm going offline now so i will answer again tomorrow
nc2b4dJ.gif
Ok. Goodnight :) in ghost dragon possession, a dragon (either yours or mine) becomes possessed by am ancient dragon seeking to use its host to avenge or obtain what it couldn't while in its own time. It could be romance, power etc. The ghost can either jump to other dragons searching for its "perfect host" or hypnotize surrounding dragons into thralls to carry out what it wants. However the hypnotized dragons are released if the spirit doesn't require them or hibernates briefly while in the host.

While in hibernation the host is in control again, but the spirit gains more power to use.

If you'd like I can also describe some of the other ideas listed.
Ok. Goodnight :) in ghost dragon possession, a dragon (either yours or mine) becomes possessed by am ancient dragon seeking to use its host to avenge or obtain what it couldn't while in its own time. It could be romance, power etc. The ghost can either jump to other dragons searching for its "perfect host" or hypnotize surrounding dragons into thralls to carry out what it wants. However the hypnotized dragons are released if the spirit doesn't require them or hibernates briefly while in the host.

While in hibernation the host is in control again, but the spirit gains more power to use.

If you'd like I can also describe some of the other ideas listed.
That sounds intresting. I have a suggesting but im not sure if it would get to confusing or not.
One of use could be the dragon being possessed and they could write about what goes on in that dragons head and the other could be the dragon possessing.
That sounds intresting. I have a suggesting but im not sure if it would get to confusing or not.
One of use could be the dragon being possessed and they could write about what goes on in that dragons head and the other could be the dragon possessing.
nc2b4dJ.gif
Or we could each have a different dragon and they meet each other and try to figure out how to escape the possession together
Or we could each have a different dragon and they meet each other and try to figure out how to escape the possession together
nc2b4dJ.gif
Hmm... that first one sounds interesting. What if the one dragon is possessed and the other dragon writes about how it affects the host dragon? (Trying to combine both your ideas)
Hmm... that first one sounds interesting. What if the one dragon is possessed and the other dragon writes about how it affects the host dragon? (Trying to combine both your ideas)
That sounds like a cool idea
That sounds like a cool idea
nc2b4dJ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60