Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Eaglerider (Private)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60
Regulus thinks. "Hmm... Azazel? Let me see..." He flips through some of them. "Forgive my lack. I do have some information. Bear with me." He holds s book. "Ok. Azazel. A dragon of mysterious origin became king early in Sornieth history. He led his kingdom to great prosperity. Though documents have been lost. He was dethroned by a treacherous..." He sighs. "Sadly that document is incomplete. Would you like me to venture farther before his fall?" He offers.
Regulus thinks. "Hmm... Azazel? Let me see..." He flips through some of them. "Forgive my lack. I do have some information. Bear with me." He holds s book. "Ok. Azazel. A dragon of mysterious origin became king early in Sornieth history. He led his kingdom to great prosperity. Though documents have been lost. He was dethroned by a treacherous..." He sighs. "Sadly that document is incomplete. Would you like me to venture farther before his fall?" He offers.
Azazel looks at him in surprise. He was a king at one point? He nods.
" Yes please." He says out loud. He wondered who dethroned him.
Azazel looks at him in surprise. He was a king at one point? He nods.
" Yes please." He says out loud. He wondered who dethroned him.
nc2b4dJ.gif
"Very well. Let's see..." He looks through the books. "Ok. Here we are. Under his reign he prospered in trade but also when in danger conquered enemy lands to his empire. The trade became legendary under his reign and he ushered in a golden age. He had no mate or sons. But a dragon did interest him. Her name was not known. But they were usually together." He stops. "Anything from that you want me to expand on?"
"Very well. Let's see..." He looks through the books. "Ok. Here we are. Under his reign he prospered in trade but also when in danger conquered enemy lands to his empire. The trade became legendary under his reign and he ushered in a golden age. He had no mate or sons. But a dragon did interest him. Her name was not known. But they were usually together." He stops. "Anything from that you want me to expand on?"
Azazel thinks about it. He seemed like an overall nice dragon. So why was he possessing someone. He shakes his head in frustration. He knew that he wasn't a good dragon. He had a voice in the back of his mind chanting "kill, kill, kill"
" Did Azazel have any siblings?" He asked out of nowhere
Azazel thinks about it. He seemed like an overall nice dragon. So why was he possessing someone. He shakes his head in frustration. He knew that he wasn't a good dragon. He had a voice in the back of his mind chanting "kill, kill, kill"
" Did Azazel have any siblings?" He asked out of nowhere
nc2b4dJ.gif
"Siblings?" He looks through the books. "None that are documented. Some say he was a ruthless leader... but all accounts say otherwise. If that makes sense. Anyway... other books document thst after he was dethroned his reputation was ruined by the new king. A king who didn't have a name though... least that I can find..." He looks at Castiel.

(Sorry for delay watched a movie)
"Siblings?" He looks through the books. "None that are documented. Some say he was a ruthless leader... but all accounts say otherwise. If that makes sense. Anyway... other books document thst after he was dethroned his reputation was ruined by the new king. A king who didn't have a name though... least that I can find..." He looks at Castiel.

(Sorry for delay watched a movie)
Azazel nods.
" Thank you. Can you leave the books here? Just the ones about the ancient dragons." He asks
Azazel nods.
" Thank you. Can you leave the books here? Just the ones about the ancient dragons." He asks
nc2b4dJ.gif
"Of course. One more thing though..." He collects the unrelated books. "It was reported Azazel could hypnotize selected dragons he liked into what he saw fit. Becoming servants, advisors, generals, friends etc." He adds putting the books away bit leaving the books on ancient dragons for him.
"Of course. One more thing though..." He collects the unrelated books. "It was reported Azazel could hypnotize selected dragons he liked into what he saw fit. Becoming servants, advisors, generals, friends etc." He adds putting the books away bit leaving the books on ancient dragons for him.
Azazel looks at him. Well this was interesting news to him. The ability to control dragons.
" Interesting. I have never heard of a dragon being able to do that before." He said, wondering if he could still do that in this vessel.
Azazel looks at him. Well this was interesting news to him. The ability to control dragons.
" Interesting. I have never heard of a dragon being able to do that before." He said, wondering if he could still do that in this vessel.
nc2b4dJ.gif
"My mate can hypnotize dragons. She's a skydancer and has a special ability where she can. She's learned to control it now though. However I don't know if the affects linger, how he did it or if those hypnotized ever had side effects." He says looking back at Castiel. "Anything else I can do my friend?"
"My mate can hypnotize dragons. She's a skydancer and has a special ability where she can. She's learned to control it now though. However I don't know if the affects linger, how he did it or if those hypnotized ever had side effects." He says looking back at Castiel. "Anything else I can do my friend?"
Azazel shakes his head.
" No, that will be all. Thank you." He says.
" You can stay here for the night if you want." He adds as an afterthought.
Azazel shakes his head.
" No, that will be all. Thank you." He says.
" You can stay here for the night if you want." He adds as an afterthought.
nc2b4dJ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60