Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Eaglerider (Private)
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
( I thought we would end this rp when they move in to the castle? )
( I thought we would end this rp when they move in to the castle? )
nc2b4dJ.gif
(It was an idea for a different rp)
(It was an idea for a different rp)
( I don't mean to be rude but I think I have done to many role plays lately and I'm starting to lose interest, so I think I want to stick to just the ones I currently have. Sorry:( I really don't want to sound rude or anything )

Eclipse nods.
" You guys are moving in. This castle would be to empty without you." She says, happily.

" I'm not sure. I hope I will be a good king. That is my only goal right now." He says, looking out the window at the shadows swirling between the trees.
( I don't mean to be rude but I think I have done to many role plays lately and I'm starting to lose interest, so I think I want to stick to just the ones I currently have. Sorry:( I really don't want to sound rude or anything )

Eclipse nods.
" You guys are moving in. This castle would be to empty without you." She says, happily.

" I'm not sure. I hope I will be a good king. That is my only goal right now." He says, looking out the window at the shadows swirling between the trees.
nc2b4dJ.gif
(That's ok. sorry for bringing up so many.)

"We... we are?" Ranna says soon hugging eclipse. "This will be amazing!" She says.

"You'll be fine." The spirit vanishes. "You'll be a great king Azazel. You've changed. And that means something in itself." He looks out the window too. "My family just learned we are staying here." He says.
(That's ok. sorry for bringing up so many.)

"We... we are?" Ranna says soon hugging eclipse. "This will be amazing!" She says.

"You'll be fine." The spirit vanishes. "You'll be a great king Azazel. You've changed. And that means something in itself." He looks out the window too. "My family just learned we are staying here." He says.
( Its okay:)

Eclipse nods, hugging her back.

Azazel smiles.
"Thank you." He whispers.
( Its okay:)

Eclipse nods, hugging her back.

Azazel smiles.
"Thank you." He whispers.
nc2b4dJ.gif
(Ok. Maybe once you regain interest we can try it :)

Ranna looks up at her. "So what does that make us? Royal servants?" She asks.

Regulus looks out the window still. "Why thank me? You've done more for me than I ever did to aid you." He says.
(Ok. Maybe once you regain interest we can try it :)

Ranna looks up at her. "So what does that make us? Royal servants?" She asks.

Regulus looks out the window still. "Why thank me? You've done more for me than I ever did to aid you." He says.
( Sure:) I will message you when I am ready to give it a try ^-^

" Family. I will never see you as any less than me." She says, with a caring smile on her face. She looks out the window.
" I won't always be around the castle though. When I return I will always be there for you Ranna. I guess you are the first dragon to treat me like a sister. Layla never did see me that way. I guess she was to afraid to be more than friends." Eclipse says sadly.

Azazel turns to Regulus.
" Maybe in your eyes, but in mine you are the reason I'm here. What would of happened if you hadn't found me after Azurite. Would I still be the same dragon? Or the same as I was in my original time?" He says, looking at Regulus. He was the reason that no more dragons were dead, that Sornieth could have a proper king again.
( Sure:) I will message you when I am ready to give it a try ^-^

" Family. I will never see you as any less than me." She says, with a caring smile on her face. She looks out the window.
" I won't always be around the castle though. When I return I will always be there for you Ranna. I guess you are the first dragon to treat me like a sister. Layla never did see me that way. I guess she was to afraid to be more than friends." Eclipse says sadly.

Azazel turns to Regulus.
" Maybe in your eyes, but in mine you are the reason I'm here. What would of happened if you hadn't found me after Azurite. Would I still be the same dragon? Or the same as I was in my original time?" He says, looking at Regulus. He was the reason that no more dragons were dead, that Sornieth could have a proper king again.
nc2b4dJ.gif
(Awesome :) also how are you?)

Ranna smiles widely. "Family? I never thought we'd have a second family..." She giggles happily. "And I'm sorry about Layla... but to me eclipse... you're my sister." She says hugging her. "I'll always be here for you as well. But... did you ever wonder that maybe Layla wanted to be?" She asks as she guided eclipse around her room. "I will not ask why you must go as its not my place to know, but know that no matter what if you want to dance or talk. I'll be here." She says.

Regulus didn't really know the answer and thought for awhile looking at him. "Azazel... I believe that yes... you may have returned to your old ways had eclipse and I not found you. However, you've really changed. I mean... as soon as you were released you could have rewritten my mind into that of a servant as you did to other dragons so long ago, but you didn't. I can not know for sure what may have happened. But I know now as you do, that Sornieth will have its first king in a long time." He says honestly. "And one that has done deeds for me that I shall never forget."
(Awesome :) also how are you?)

Ranna smiles widely. "Family? I never thought we'd have a second family..." She giggles happily. "And I'm sorry about Layla... but to me eclipse... you're my sister." She says hugging her. "I'll always be here for you as well. But... did you ever wonder that maybe Layla wanted to be?" She asks as she guided eclipse around her room. "I will not ask why you must go as its not my place to know, but know that no matter what if you want to dance or talk. I'll be here." She says.

Regulus didn't really know the answer and thought for awhile looking at him. "Azazel... I believe that yes... you may have returned to your old ways had eclipse and I not found you. However, you've really changed. I mean... as soon as you were released you could have rewritten my mind into that of a servant as you did to other dragons so long ago, but you didn't. I can not know for sure what may have happened. But I know now as you do, that Sornieth will have its first king in a long time." He says honestly. "And one that has done deeds for me that I shall never forget."
Eclipse smiles.
" Layla may of been my friend but she would never see me as anything other than that. The dragons of our old kingdom were terrified of me and Azazel. We were the most feared dragons in Sornieth at that time. Although we may of had few friends, they were never more than that, friends. I'm glad I have you." Eclipse says.

Azazel smiles.
" I have changed. You should start decorating your room." Azazel says, quickly changing the subject.

( Good:)
Eclipse smiles.
" Layla may of been my friend but she would never see me as anything other than that. The dragons of our old kingdom were terrified of me and Azazel. We were the most feared dragons in Sornieth at that time. Although we may of had few friends, they were never more than that, friends. I'm glad I have you." Eclipse says.

Azazel smiles.
" I have changed. You should start decorating your room." Azazel says, quickly changing the subject.

( Good:)
nc2b4dJ.gif
Ranna smiles but doesn't ask about why they were feared. "Seems Azazel likes my father's company." She says. "And I'm glad I have you eclipse. Though do I have to call you your majesty or anything?" She asks grinning. "Who were all your friends? If I may ask." She says.

Regulus notes the topic change. "Decorate how?" He goes along with it. "Something on your mind Azazel?" He asks.

(That's good :)
Ranna smiles but doesn't ask about why they were feared. "Seems Azazel likes my father's company." She says. "And I'm glad I have you eclipse. Though do I have to call you your majesty or anything?" She asks grinning. "Who were all your friends? If I may ask." She says.

Regulus notes the topic change. "Decorate how?" He goes along with it. "Something on your mind Azazel?" He asks.

(That's good :)
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60