Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Eaglerider (Private)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60
"Very well." He looks out at the night sky. "Seems time passed faster than I expected. If it's possible may I take thst offer of staying the night?" He asks kindly after putting the books away. "Im sorry I could not find more information on Azazel..."
"Very well." He looks out at the night sky. "Seems time passed faster than I expected. If it's possible may I take thst offer of staying the night?" He asks kindly after putting the books away. "Im sorry I could not find more information on Azazel..."
Azazel nods, standing up.
" Yes not a problem, just follow me. The information you have on Azazel will be fine. I was just curious." He says leading Regulus down the hall and into the spare bedroom.
" Here you are. Make yourself at home." He says
Azazel nods, standing up.
" Yes not a problem, just follow me. The information you have on Azazel will be fine. I was just curious." He says leading Regulus down the hall and into the spare bedroom.
" Here you are. Make yourself at home." He says
nc2b4dJ.gif
"Still my information is incomplete..." He sighs. "So is the way of history." He follows Castiel down the hall into the spare room. "Thank you. I hope my information helped with your curiosity. Maybe you'll find information I missed." He says honestly. "Goodnight my friend."
"Still my information is incomplete..." He sighs. "So is the way of history." He follows Castiel down the hall into the spare room. "Thank you. I hope my information helped with your curiosity. Maybe you'll find information I missed." He says honestly. "Goodnight my friend."
Azazel nods. He was starting to feel tired himself. This large body would take some time to get used too. As soon as Regulus was settled in, Azazel heads into Castiel's room. It was a large room with a bed big enough to fit two dragons. Castiel much of had a lot of treasure to be able to afford the bed alone He thinks as he examines the rest of the room. The walls were carved out of rock much like the other rooms in the house but the floor was covered in soft fabric. Azazel sighs and walks over to the bed, laying down. He could feel his consciousness start to fade. Slowly Azazel fell asleep.

Castiel opened his eyes. He was laying on his bed. sighing he gets up and stretches his wings, heading out into the hallway. His stomach growled. Castiel thinks back to when he last ate. He couldn't remember. Shrugging he heads into the kitchen, only to stop when he sees books laid out across the table. Slowly he looks around, trying to figure out how the books got here. Castiel walks back out of the room, and down the hall to the guest bedroom. He looks inside and sees a pearlcatcher. He steps into the doorway.
" Excuse me, who are you?" He asks.
Azazel nods. He was starting to feel tired himself. This large body would take some time to get used too. As soon as Regulus was settled in, Azazel heads into Castiel's room. It was a large room with a bed big enough to fit two dragons. Castiel much of had a lot of treasure to be able to afford the bed alone He thinks as he examines the rest of the room. The walls were carved out of rock much like the other rooms in the house but the floor was covered in soft fabric. Azazel sighs and walks over to the bed, laying down. He could feel his consciousness start to fade. Slowly Azazel fell asleep.

Castiel opened his eyes. He was laying on his bed. sighing he gets up and stretches his wings, heading out into the hallway. His stomach growled. Castiel thinks back to when he last ate. He couldn't remember. Shrugging he heads into the kitchen, only to stop when he sees books laid out across the table. Slowly he looks around, trying to figure out how the books got here. Castiel walks back out of the room, and down the hall to the guest bedroom. He looks inside and sees a pearlcatcher. He steps into the doorway.
" Excuse me, who are you?" He asks.
nc2b4dJ.gif
Just as Regulus was about to wash his face before sleeping he puts his helmet on hearing the voice. "Huh? Castiel? I thought you were going to bed. We just met too. I'm Regulus. Remember?" He looks confused as to how the dragon he spent speaking to all day didn't recall who he was in less than 30 minutes. "Did you need me to go over anything?" Regulus asks. This was odd.. how could he suddenly forget who he was? He hoped hie helmet covered hia scars... "Not tired?"
Just as Regulus was about to wash his face before sleeping he puts his helmet on hearing the voice. "Huh? Castiel? I thought you were going to bed. We just met too. I'm Regulus. Remember?" He looks confused as to how the dragon he spent speaking to all day didn't recall who he was in less than 30 minutes. "Did you need me to go over anything?" Regulus asks. This was odd.. how could he suddenly forget who he was? He hoped hie helmet covered hia scars... "Not tired?"
Castiel looks at him puzzled.
" Regulus? I don't know who you are. Are you the one who owns all the books scattered around my kitchen?" Castiel asks.
Castiel looks at him puzzled.
" Regulus? I don't know who you are. Are you the one who owns all the books scattered around my kitchen?" Castiel asks.
nc2b4dJ.gif
"Yes. You told me to leave the books for you. On the dragon Azazel. We spoke all day. Do you sleep walk?" He asks politely. "Do you want me to go retrieve the books?" He asks.
"Yes. You told me to leave the books for you. On the dragon Azazel. We spoke all day. Do you sleep walk?" He asks politely. "Do you want me to go retrieve the books?" He asks.
Castiel closes his eyes and tries to remember this happening. Sighing he opens his eyes and looks down at the pearlcatcher.
" No its fine, you can still stay the night, which is what I'm assuming your doing. Although my memory must be getting really bad because I don't remember anything happening today." He says, turning around and heading back to the kitchen for a snack.
Castiel closes his eyes and tries to remember this happening. Sighing he opens his eyes and looks down at the pearlcatcher.
" No its fine, you can still stay the night, which is what I'm assuming your doing. Although my memory must be getting really bad because I don't remember anything happening today." He says, turning around and heading back to the kitchen for a snack.
nc2b4dJ.gif
"Yes. I was staying the night. It is too late to try and return to Ashfall Wastes. I apologize if I'm an inconvenience somehow Castiel. Maybe you forgot when you slept." He shrugs. "Good night Castiel." Regulus says as he departs. He then washes his face being careful of his scars before falling asleep. He was troubled by Castiel but sometimes dragons forget about Regulus.
"Yes. I was staying the night. It is too late to try and return to Ashfall Wastes. I apologize if I'm an inconvenience somehow Castiel. Maybe you forgot when you slept." He shrugs. "Good night Castiel." Regulus says as he departs. He then washes his face being careful of his scars before falling asleep. He was troubled by Castiel but sometimes dragons forget about Regulus.
Castiel walks into the kitchen and looks around at the books. One of them was open. slowly he walks over and looks down at it. The page was titled "Azazel". Castiel felt like he knew that name from somewhere. He sits down and starts to read about Azazel.

After reading all he could find about Azazel he gets up and yawns. So he was a king at one point. How interesting. If he lived so long ago, how come Castiel felt as if he knew him. Castiel shakes his head and heads out into the night to get some fresh air.
Castiel walks into the kitchen and looks around at the books. One of them was open. slowly he walks over and looks down at it. The page was titled "Azazel". Castiel felt like he knew that name from somewhere. He sits down and starts to read about Azazel.

After reading all he could find about Azazel he gets up and yawns. So he was a king at one point. How interesting. If he lived so long ago, how come Castiel felt as if he knew him. Castiel shakes his head and heads out into the night to get some fresh air.
nc2b4dJ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60