Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Restless Warriors(15/15)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37
"Ciel," he replied curtly. Looking at the other dragons in turn, the dragon who labelled himself as "Vile" caught his eye. The name seemed familiar, but from where, he was unsure. "So, we all have our motive, get out, correct?" He said, glancing at each dragon. Ciel looked around the room, it was cages, just cages.. Something might be useful here, he thought, his eyes scanning the room. Some metal bars were weak, weak enough to be taken out, but durable enough to be a weapon. An idea formed in his head, but he kept his mouth shut for now.
"Ciel," he replied curtly. Looking at the other dragons in turn, the dragon who labelled himself as "Vile" caught his eye. The name seemed familiar, but from where, he was unsure. "So, we all have our motive, get out, correct?" He said, glancing at each dragon. Ciel looked around the room, it was cages, just cages.. Something might be useful here, he thought, his eyes scanning the room. Some metal bars were weak, weak enough to be taken out, but durable enough to be a weapon. An idea formed in his head, but he kept his mouth shut for now.
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
@TheMimic1013 I wasn't sure if you were subbed. [center]Username: Aaroniero Dragon Picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26379507] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/263796/26379507_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: (Specimen One) Name Unknown Bio/Personality: Quiet and Reserved. Paranoid. Quite possibly insane at this point. Fearful of almost everything. Update: One is not a well known dragon. She keeps to herself and seldom does anything to attract attention on purpose. She is fearful of many things including the dark, arachnids, fire, and water. One is possibly mute, but it is unclear as most medical procedures are impossible to undertake on her. Her luminescent blood is both acidic and vaporizes upon contact with the air making an airborne poison that harms the mucus membranes and damages the lungs if inhaled. Most instruments are damaged upon contact. This includes weapons. One doesn't like others usually and will rarely involve herself in their antics, but if she decides to, she cannot be dissuaded. She doesn't lie, so to speak, and is incredibly loyal to those she does trust, of whom are far and few between. She is a very capable combatant within the ring. She has never started a fight herself, but most last only a few minutes. Upon harming One, her opponent will suffer from near immediate blindness, incredible pain in the nose, mouth, and eyes, coughing, sneezing, internal hemorrhaging, and necrosis of whatever broke her skin. This is of course if the opponent stays within a few meters of her while she is bleeding. Hit and run tactics may work. If struck with objects from afar, her blood cannot harm the opponent as much either. Plague dragons and those with magical abilities are highly resistant or immune to the effect. How unaffected they are depends on their natural biology and any magical aptitude they may have. Any Important Details: Captured as a hatchling. Experimented on for nearly her entire life. Turned into a bio-weapon. Acidic, poisonous blood, accelerated, but not instantaneous healing factor, possibly telepathic. Possibly mute. High rate of metabolic processes. Advanced, but not fail-proof immune system. Needs high intake of nutrients and calories. Not smart in the traditional sense. She is very frail in appearance, but is otherwise far more dangerous than she may appear. Her blood does glow, especially when exposed to the air, but does glow dimly while still inside her. This has colored much of her body a bright blue. Branded with the Letters 01. (I developed her a long time ago, but this forum here is perfect for her. I might use it when I write her backstory someday.)[/center]
@TheMimic1013

I wasn't sure if you were subbed.
Username: Aaroniero
Dragon Picture:

26379507_350.png

Name: (Specimen One) Name Unknown

Bio/Personality:

Quiet and Reserved.
Paranoid.
Quite possibly insane at this point.
Fearful of almost everything.

Update:

One is not a well known dragon. She keeps to herself and seldom does anything to attract attention on purpose. She is fearful of many things including the dark, arachnids, fire, and water. One is possibly mute, but it is unclear as most medical procedures are impossible to undertake on her. Her luminescent blood is both acidic and vaporizes upon contact with the air making an airborne poison that harms the mucus membranes and damages the lungs if inhaled. Most instruments are damaged upon contact. This includes weapons. One doesn't like others usually and will rarely involve herself in their antics, but if she decides to, she cannot be dissuaded. She doesn't lie, so to speak, and is incredibly loyal to those she does trust, of whom are far and few between.

She is a very capable combatant within the ring. She has never started a fight herself, but most last only a few minutes. Upon harming One, her opponent will suffer from near immediate blindness, incredible pain in the nose, mouth, and eyes, coughing, sneezing, internal hemorrhaging, and necrosis of whatever broke her skin. This is of course if the opponent stays within a few meters of her while she is bleeding. Hit and run tactics may work. If struck with objects from afar, her blood cannot harm the opponent as much either. Plague dragons and those with magical abilities are highly resistant or immune to the effect. How unaffected they are depends on their natural biology and any magical aptitude they may have.

Any Important Details:

Captured as a hatchling. Experimented on for nearly her entire life. Turned into a bio-weapon.
Acidic, poisonous blood, accelerated, but not instantaneous healing factor, possibly telepathic. Possibly mute. High rate of metabolic processes. Advanced, but not fail-proof immune system. Needs high intake of nutrients and calories. Not smart in the traditional sense. She is very frail in appearance, but is otherwise far more dangerous than she may appear. Her blood does glow, especially when exposed to the air, but does glow dimly while still inside her. This has colored much of her body a bright blue. Branded with the Letters 01.

(I developed her a long time ago, but this forum here is perfect for her. I might use it when I write her backstory someday.)
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
(( @Paid5159 @Lavendetta @TheMimic1013 I am passing food to Vile, Dusk, and Ciel. And it looks like this RP has taken off running!))

Blaze heard names being given and felt excited, her tail starting to swish. Does this mean that they want to play later? She sure hoped so since she had the feeling that none of the other dragons wanted to play right now. She can at least she give her name to them.

"Blaze! Want water crawlies?" She held out the wooden plate with the 3 crawdads to the other coatls and the Imperial as a friendly offering to try telling them she wanted to be playmates.
(( @Paid5159 @Lavendetta @TheMimic1013 I am passing food to Vile, Dusk, and Ciel. And it looks like this RP has taken off running!))

Blaze heard names being given and felt excited, her tail starting to swish. Does this mean that they want to play later? She sure hoped so since she had the feeling that none of the other dragons wanted to play right now. She can at least she give her name to them.

"Blaze! Want water crawlies?" She held out the wooden plate with the 3 crawdads to the other coatls and the Imperial as a friendly offering to try telling them she wanted to be playmates.
xLpNVTh.png
(@DaeDae929 @Aaroniero You two are in time to have your dragons wait with a batch of others for the random event that'll let you play. I'll PM you when you can start along with an item.

I'm working on the post, but a power outage messed with the data I had on the RP. Now I have to recollect that data, which includes keeping up with the items the players have, list of items to randomize the loot table, and the random events I had to select from.)
(@DaeDae929 @Aaroniero You two are in time to have your dragons wait with a batch of others for the random event that'll let you play. I'll PM you when you can start along with an item.

I'm working on the post, but a power outage messed with the data I had on the RP. Now I have to recollect that data, which includes keeping up with the items the players have, list of items to randomize the loot table, and the random events I had to select from.)
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
( @TheMimic1013 Actually, I'm thinking I'm going to go ahead and drop out before I really get into my finals; there's just too much going on for me rn, and being on this will be too much of a distraction ;-; Could you add me to the list to be added by random event? Once finals are over *about two and a half weeks from now*, I should be able to participate. If it'd be okay for me to crop back up then xD I thought I could handle this, I'm sorry D: )
( @TheMimic1013 Actually, I'm thinking I'm going to go ahead and drop out before I really get into my finals; there's just too much going on for me rn, and being on this will be too much of a distraction ;-; Could you add me to the list to be added by random event? Once finals are over *about two and a half weeks from now*, I should be able to participate. If it'd be okay for me to crop back up then xD I thought I could handle this, I'm sorry D: )
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
(@Cuddleh Not a problem. We can simply have her stray from the pack when they get past the stairs so she can meet back up with the rest at a later time. If you can, control her enough reach to that point?)
(@Cuddleh Not a problem. We can simply have her stray from the pack when they get past the stairs so she can meet back up with the rest at a later time. If you can, control her enough reach to that point?)
Fanfic chat
( @TheMimic1013 I should be able to do that, depending on how long that would require; I'm currently crashing though, and don't want to make anyone rush up the staircase/don't have the mental energy to read everything I've missed to make a post. I'm not usually like this, so it sucks that this is happening >.< It's because I have a presentation I need to work on, as well as an assignment that's due tomorrow and finals coming my way )
( @TheMimic1013 I should be able to do that, depending on how long that would require; I'm currently crashing though, and don't want to make anyone rush up the staircase/don't have the mental energy to read everything I've missed to make a post. I'm not usually like this, so it sucks that this is happening >.< It's because I have a presentation I need to work on, as well as an assignment that's due tomorrow and finals coming my way )
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
(@Cuddleh Then I'll see how fast I can make that happen without rushing the RP. Good luck with your work.)

Vile nodded at some of the names that came out of the dragons' mouths and is already taking notes. The only ones he felt he needed to look out for as possible enemies was silk and anyone who is being too quiet. The imperial's seems to be giving off a vibe of a fellow bounty hunter, but that doesn't meant that it is true. But other bounty hunters can get very cutthroat when it comes to their jobs, so it'll be no hard feelings that the male coatl keeps his guard up with this imperial the most.

Blaze had offered Vile a crawdad, which he had taken with a nod. "Thanks." He ate it while it was still good, being sure to savor it compare to the rest of the nasty cooking that they've been fed here. He saw something at the cages and looked a little annoyed; some sick moron had left a body in the Imperial's cage. It only made him feel even more better that he had made sure that some of the cages here were busted up.

Apparently, Vile had the same thought as Ciel about seeing if there was anything else of interest before anyone makes a move for the stairs. Peering around the room, he had found an empty cup that was still in good condition. Vile took that cup, in case he wanted to use it as a bit of storage.

Ciel found a rock that didn't seem to be too useful for the time(You can take the rock if you want). Vile didn't see anything else that will be good to grab, so he tied his cloth around his rods using the edges of it. He'll have to carry them in one arm while holding one of the metal rod halves as a weapon. If only he had suitable rope.

"If we're all agreeing to get the (BEEP) out of here, then let's go. We'll all stay alive longer if the strongest of us travel in the front and back of the pack. I'll go ahead and take the front as a fighter." It wasn't in his favor to protect the weaker ones, but the defenses must last as long as possible. This decision is also an excuse to get the first strikes on any enemies that dares to halt their escapes. He was wanting some payback on those cloaked ninnies and he wanted to be sure that it was with his very claws.
(@Cuddleh Then I'll see how fast I can make that happen without rushing the RP. Good luck with your work.)

Vile nodded at some of the names that came out of the dragons' mouths and is already taking notes. The only ones he felt he needed to look out for as possible enemies was silk and anyone who is being too quiet. The imperial's seems to be giving off a vibe of a fellow bounty hunter, but that doesn't meant that it is true. But other bounty hunters can get very cutthroat when it comes to their jobs, so it'll be no hard feelings that the male coatl keeps his guard up with this imperial the most.

Blaze had offered Vile a crawdad, which he had taken with a nod. "Thanks." He ate it while it was still good, being sure to savor it compare to the rest of the nasty cooking that they've been fed here. He saw something at the cages and looked a little annoyed; some sick moron had left a body in the Imperial's cage. It only made him feel even more better that he had made sure that some of the cages here were busted up.

Apparently, Vile had the same thought as Ciel about seeing if there was anything else of interest before anyone makes a move for the stairs. Peering around the room, he had found an empty cup that was still in good condition. Vile took that cup, in case he wanted to use it as a bit of storage.

Ciel found a rock that didn't seem to be too useful for the time(You can take the rock if you want). Vile didn't see anything else that will be good to grab, so he tied his cloth around his rods using the edges of it. He'll have to carry them in one arm while holding one of the metal rod halves as a weapon. If only he had suitable rope.

"If we're all agreeing to get the (BEEP) out of here, then let's go. We'll all stay alive longer if the strongest of us travel in the front and back of the pack. I'll go ahead and take the front as a fighter." It wasn't in his favor to protect the weaker ones, but the defenses must last as long as possible. This decision is also an excuse to get the first strikes on any enemies that dares to halt their escapes. He was wanting some payback on those cloaked ninnies and he wanted to be sure that it was with his very claws.
Fanfic chat
Shokesht listened as the dragons behind her spoke, and scuffled back away from the staircase so as not to block Vile's path, giving him and the other dragons a shallow nod. She hadn't seen anything worth noting in her glance along the stairway, but that didn't mean much. She'd let the imperial pass her too if he was quick about it, but bruises, scrapes and soreness aside, Shokesht was still a trained and proven fighter and wished to stay close to the front of the 'pack.'
Shokesht listened as the dragons behind her spoke, and scuffled back away from the staircase so as not to block Vile's path, giving him and the other dragons a shallow nod. She hadn't seen anything worth noting in her glance along the stairway, but that didn't mean much. She'd let the imperial pass her too if he was quick about it, but bruises, scrapes and soreness aside, Shokesht was still a trained and proven fighter and wished to stay close to the front of the 'pack.'
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
Blaze recalled that she uses fire. Isn't fire a bad thing in front? Maybe she should take the back and keep her flames from slowing them down.

She moved aside for the others to go pass her near the stairs so she can be one of the last.
Blaze recalled that she uses fire. Isn't fire a bad thing in front? Maybe she should take the back and keep her flames from slowing them down.

She moved aside for the others to go pass her near the stairs so she can be one of the last.
xLpNVTh.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37