Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Restless Warriors(15/15)
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
The serthis hid the card under his body as one of the hoods turned to see if he was making any trouble. Everything seemed normal to it, so it turned back to the equipment it was preparing, unaware of MindCrawler's peeking.

Back with Vile's party, The coatl nodded at the mirror's report. "Seven don't sound like much if we don't count the fact that they can (BEEP!) catch us. I guess we should see what's behind this wall."

He put his full weight on the pressure plate to see what the wall was hiding. And the wall revealed a room behind it, only it was empty and can fit the small party of dragons inside, though it'll be cramped.

"Hmm...It looks safe. But is it?"

Arshavir continued to keep an eye on the younger dragons in the corpse pit with him as well as the ghost of the pearlcatcher rouge. His newest combination, 1-6-5, failed to open the metal box, greeted by another rude sound. "Hmm...It's taking the others a bit longer than I would imagine to storm a room. Do you think something happened?"

I'm sure they are finding other traps and are being careful. This place is full of them just like the hooded ones,Tricky replied.
"I see. Well...I better do something a bit more productive than fiddling with your lock, Tricky."
Go right ahead. I can't stop you or anyone else.

The tundra got onto his feet and looked around. Maybe the party would like to see that there are new items and maybe some food they can eat when they get back. So far, whatever is available is likely buried.
The serthis hid the card under his body as one of the hoods turned to see if he was making any trouble. Everything seemed normal to it, so it turned back to the equipment it was preparing, unaware of MindCrawler's peeking.

Back with Vile's party, The coatl nodded at the mirror's report. "Seven don't sound like much if we don't count the fact that they can (BEEP!) catch us. I guess we should see what's behind this wall."

He put his full weight on the pressure plate to see what the wall was hiding. And the wall revealed a room behind it, only it was empty and can fit the small party of dragons inside, though it'll be cramped.

"Hmm...It looks safe. But is it?"

Arshavir continued to keep an eye on the younger dragons in the corpse pit with him as well as the ghost of the pearlcatcher rouge. His newest combination, 1-6-5, failed to open the metal box, greeted by another rude sound. "Hmm...It's taking the others a bit longer than I would imagine to storm a room. Do you think something happened?"

I'm sure they are finding other traps and are being careful. This place is full of them just like the hooded ones,Tricky replied.
"I see. Well...I better do something a bit more productive than fiddling with your lock, Tricky."
Go right ahead. I can't stop you or anyone else.

The tundra got onto his feet and looked around. Maybe the party would like to see that there are new items and maybe some food they can eat when they get back. So far, whatever is available is likely buried.
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
Namir tilted her head to the left, seeing as the blue fae hasn't answered her question yet. After waiting for a couple more seconds, the spiral stumbled through the corpses littered in the pit. She began to search among the bodies, seeing if she can spot something that she can grab.
Namir tilted her head to the left, seeing as the blue fae hasn't answered her question yet. After waiting for a couple more seconds, the spiral stumbled through the corpses littered in the pit. She began to search among the bodies, seeing if she can spot something that she can grab.
Macbeth heeded the mirror's report. Seven against four(or five?) seemed like a bit risky, but with the brute force the party carried, plus One's abilities, it shouldn't be to hard a fight; that was unless the hoods didn't immediately flee and send for backup once they had begun the siege.

As the wall opened to reveal a second, quite small room, a few ideas lodged themselves in Macbeth's head. Perhaps, if One's plan was to be followed, they could perhaps hide behind the walls once the hoods were alerted, or they could use the room to aid in distracting the hoods without them seeing the party. Even if those failed, it was good to have a kind of base for an injured dragon to run off to if the couldn't fight anymore once the it commenced.
Macbeth heeded the mirror's report. Seven against four(or five?) seemed like a bit risky, but with the brute force the party carried, plus One's abilities, it shouldn't be to hard a fight; that was unless the hoods didn't immediately flee and send for backup once they had begun the siege.

As the wall opened to reveal a second, quite small room, a few ideas lodged themselves in Macbeth's head. Perhaps, if One's plan was to be followed, they could perhaps hide behind the walls once the hoods were alerted, or they could use the room to aid in distracting the hoods without them seeing the party. Even if those failed, it was good to have a kind of base for an injured dragon to run off to if the couldn't fight anymore once the it commenced.
The old tundra and Namir both searched a bit, but found nothing of interest.

@Paid5159

Seeing that the small room looked safe, Vile was a little hopeful as he glanced at Dusk. "Mind tossing that lock in the room? Let's see if something goes off so we don't get (BEEP)."
The old tundra and Namir both searched a bit, but found nothing of interest.

@Paid5159

Seeing that the small room looked safe, Vile was a little hopeful as he glanced at Dusk. "Mind tossing that lock in the room? Let's see if something goes off so we don't get (BEEP)."
Fanfic chat
Sighing, she looked up from searching through the dead bodies. "Have you found anything sir?" Namir asked Ashavir. Maybe the old tundra had found something that may break or solve this said lock that no one seemed to get through.
Sighing, she looked up from searching through the dead bodies. "Have you found anything sir?" Namir asked Ashavir. Maybe the old tundra had found something that may break or solve this said lock that no one seemed to get through.
This will be interesting. The coatl chuckled eagerly, as Vile gave her permission to toss the lock. Dusk gladly obliged, wrapping her tail around the item she carefully threw it into the room. She quickly wrapped her wings around herself, bracing herself for impact.
This will be interesting. The coatl chuckled eagerly, as Vile gave her permission to toss the lock. Dusk gladly obliged, wrapping her tail around the item she carefully threw it into the room. She quickly wrapped her wings around herself, bracing herself for impact.
XWGx9rY.gif
Ashavir shook his head towards the spiral as he failed to find anything new. "Nope. But I'm certain something can come out of this messy place. We did find Tricky's box, after all."

The pearlcatcher ghost looked in the direction of the tundra who said her name, a smile on her face. That's some rouge thinking you're doing, sir. I love it.

The lock clanged as it landed in the room. Surprisingly, there was no clang or thud as it made impact in there, but nothing came out to harm the lock either.

Vile was confused as he stared for any changes in that room. He would walk in himself if it weren't for the fact that he was still on the pressure plate. "What the (BEEP!)?"
Ashavir shook his head towards the spiral as he failed to find anything new. "Nope. But I'm certain something can come out of this messy place. We did find Tricky's box, after all."

The pearlcatcher ghost looked in the direction of the tundra who said her name, a smile on her face. That's some rouge thinking you're doing, sir. I love it.

The lock clanged as it landed in the room. Surprisingly, there was no clang or thud as it made impact in there, but nothing came out to harm the lock either.

Vile was confused as he stared for any changes in that room. He would walk in himself if it weren't for the fact that he was still on the pressure plate. "What the (BEEP!)?"
Fanfic chat
Namir sighed, before processing what Tricky had said. "Maybe we have to think outside of the box or something, I don't know, but we have to try to get the box open somehow..." She certaintly can't leave the pit, but she'll just have to try whatever stupid thing she could do. "If something may come out of this smelly pit, Ashavir, then I may have to start doing stupid things even though it may be all pointless or something... Do you think something may be hidden in these bodies Ashavir? I have been looking outside these bodies so far, but would something be hidden in these dead bodies?" It may be dumb, but the spiral is willing to try anything to see what is inside the box.
Namir sighed, before processing what Tricky had said. "Maybe we have to think outside of the box or something, I don't know, but we have to try to get the box open somehow..." She certaintly can't leave the pit, but she'll just have to try whatever stupid thing she could do. "If something may come out of this smelly pit, Ashavir, then I may have to start doing stupid things even though it may be all pointless or something... Do you think something may be hidden in these bodies Ashavir? I have been looking outside these bodies so far, but would something be hidden in these dead bodies?" It may be dumb, but the spiral is willing to try anything to see what is inside the box.
"With all of the corpses here, it wouldn't be a surprise," The elderly tundra admitted. He dug into the mucky pile a little more. He was standing on top of some corpses, which gave away under his weight and caused him to fall into a small sludge pool of decaying matter.

Poking his head out to gasp for air, Ashavir struggled to get himself righted with the added weight of muck in his fur. "Well...That did not go as I was hoped..."

The ghost only observed, giggling to herself before she spoke up. At least you look great. I bet you can scare some of the hoodies by looking like a muck monster. HAHA!

"Indeed if they are not put off by the stench first," The filthy tundra grinned back. "I hope they like it when I meet them. Hehe."
"With all of the corpses here, it wouldn't be a surprise," The elderly tundra admitted. He dug into the mucky pile a little more. He was standing on top of some corpses, which gave away under his weight and caused him to fall into a small sludge pool of decaying matter.

Poking his head out to gasp for air, Ashavir struggled to get himself righted with the added weight of muck in his fur. "Well...That did not go as I was hoped..."

The ghost only observed, giggling to herself before she spoke up. At least you look great. I bet you can scare some of the hoodies by looking like a muck monster. HAHA!

"Indeed if they are not put off by the stench first," The filthy tundra grinned back. "I hope they like it when I meet them. Hehe."
Fanfic chat
One wasn't quite sure what to do. She looked from dragon to dragon and then repeated. Maybe the hooded ones know! More eyes in the walls? Maybe they left! The clank of the lock made her jump even though she knew it was coming. She trembled more rapidly now. She always shook. She had new scratches on her hide now from her anxiety scratching and her jaw was sore from clenching her teeth. Her stomach was twisted like an agitated spiral. The brand on her flank itched for some reason.

One wanted to jump and hide somewhere. Maybe the room behind the wall would be viable. Vile seemed very eager to get into a fray and showed it in his words and his movements. If she was heavy enough, she could take Vile's place on the plate. She felt like that would be preferable now that she had lost some of her nerve. Of course, she could also be light enough that she could cross the plates without setting them off. Even if she did, they may do little more than slow her down. Fire would only pain her slightly more than she already hurt and poison would be essentially harmless. If she would be crushed or impaled, that would be an inconvenience.
One wasn't quite sure what to do. She looked from dragon to dragon and then repeated. Maybe the hooded ones know! More eyes in the walls? Maybe they left! The clank of the lock made her jump even though she knew it was coming. She trembled more rapidly now. She always shook. She had new scratches on her hide now from her anxiety scratching and her jaw was sore from clenching her teeth. Her stomach was twisted like an agitated spiral. The brand on her flank itched for some reason.

One wanted to jump and hide somewhere. Maybe the room behind the wall would be viable. Vile seemed very eager to get into a fray and showed it in his words and his movements. If she was heavy enough, she could take Vile's place on the plate. She felt like that would be preferable now that she had lost some of her nerve. Of course, she could also be light enough that she could cross the plates without setting them off. Even if she did, they may do little more than slow her down. Fire would only pain her slightly more than she already hurt and poison would be essentially harmless. If she would be crushed or impaled, that would be an inconvenience.
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37