Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Restless Warriors(15/15)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
(( Silk probably wouldn't care how torn her apparel is- she loves her scarf, but the only thing she really cares about is her own wellbeing ))
(( Silk probably wouldn't care how torn her apparel is- she loves her scarf, but the only thing she really cares about is her own wellbeing ))
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
{yeah, that's a better thing to be concerned for, lol.}
{yeah, that's a better thing to be concerned for, lol.}
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
( I want Ciel to lose it over his cape and have Nyx just standing there like "...dude, it's a cape." lol )
( I want Ciel to lose it over his cape and have Nyx just standing there like "...dude, it's a cape." lol )
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
{"DOn'T prESsURE ME THAT CapE WAS SUUUPPPER comFY! god YOU DON't UNDER ST A N D!" thats an exaggeration, but, his mate made his outfit so that's literally the only thing he jas left of her}

{"DOn'T prESsURE ME THAT CapE WAS SUUUPPPER comFY! god YOU DON't UNDER ST A N D!" thats an exaggeration, but, his mate made his outfit so that's literally the only thing he jas left of her}

CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
(( And Silk would be off to the side yelling internally, THE IDIOTS ARE MULTIPLYING and running off to plan her own escape XD ))
(( And Silk would be off to the side yelling internally, THE IDIOTS ARE MULTIPLYING and running off to plan her own escape XD ))
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
( "...maybe the cape is something you should panic about... once we get out of this really creepy place in one piece so we don't end up flayed like said cape!" XD )
( "...maybe the cape is something you should panic about... once we get out of this really creepy place in one piece so we don't end up flayed like said cape!" XD )
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
XD The tears are likely to be from battleing in their arena and from mishaps during labor work. But I bet he did had some complaints and hissy fits over that cape.
XD The tears are likely to be from battleing in their arena and from mishaps during labor work. But I bet he did had some complaints and hissy fits over that cape.
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
{Not gonna lie, Ciel probably didn't flat-out complain, but rather did it in a passive-aggresive way, like purposefully ignoring commands, knocking things over, "oops, i'm sure you can replace that" unlike my cape}
{Not gonna lie, Ciel probably didn't flat-out complain, but rather did it in a passive-aggresive way, like purposefully ignoring commands, knocking things over, "oops, i'm sure you can replace that" unlike my cape}
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
(GAME START! I'll be using something very familiar to a few of the players...XD)

As sheer silence filled the room, Vile used his eyes to peer around. Seven other dragons were in the room with him, mostly girls. Those blokes in cloaks sure have their tastes. Not that he didn't mind. There were some cute coatl girls in here, but that wasn't the point. The point was is that they're alone and it's a big opportunity to break out of here.

He inspected his cage once more at the rust that had cropped along the bottom of his cage bars; good. Spending days using the cage as his toilet has proven useful if the rust on the pretty new metal wasn't proof enough. It was time to make music, in the coatl's very thoughts.

He started to bash, kick and slam into those bars like a beast. The racket could wake up any of the sleeping dragons in the room if they are even asleep. The loudest sound was when his head collided with the lock of his cage, breaking it open. The coatl was free. He took the piece of cloth that was the size of a fae's blanket from his bed of hay and held onto it as he proceed to break some of the rods off of the broken cage.
(GAME START! I'll be using something very familiar to a few of the players...XD)

As sheer silence filled the room, Vile used his eyes to peer around. Seven other dragons were in the room with him, mostly girls. Those blokes in cloaks sure have their tastes. Not that he didn't mind. There were some cute coatl girls in here, but that wasn't the point. The point was is that they're alone and it's a big opportunity to break out of here.

He inspected his cage once more at the rust that had cropped along the bottom of his cage bars; good. Spending days using the cage as his toilet has proven useful if the rust on the pretty new metal wasn't proof enough. It was time to make music, in the coatl's very thoughts.

He started to bash, kick and slam into those bars like a beast. The racket could wake up any of the sleeping dragons in the room if they are even asleep. The loudest sound was when his head collided with the lock of his cage, breaking it open. The coatl was free. He took the piece of cloth that was the size of a fae's blanket from his bed of hay and held onto it as he proceed to break some of the rods off of the broken cage.
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
Blaze had been asleep, dreaming of all the fish she could eat when a loud noise woke her up. She got up and came close to the bars, looking around the room to see where the source of the racket was.

Oh, it was him. The purple coatl was busting his cage. Wait a minute, is he nuts? Than again, if they teamed up, maybe she can get out too? She did wanted to go out and play with some of the other dragons or maybe find a warm spot to nap in.

Blaze looked at her lock, recalling that it was how her cage opened. Maybe that was what she needed to break? She started to scratch at her lock, hoping it would break too.
Blaze had been asleep, dreaming of all the fish she could eat when a loud noise woke her up. She got up and came close to the bars, looking around the room to see where the source of the racket was.

Oh, it was him. The purple coatl was busting his cage. Wait a minute, is he nuts? Than again, if they teamed up, maybe she can get out too? She did wanted to go out and play with some of the other dragons or maybe find a warm spot to nap in.

Blaze looked at her lock, recalling that it was how her cage opened. Maybe that was what she needed to break? She started to scratch at her lock, hoping it would break too.
xLpNVTh.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37