Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Arise!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
((Just wondering, when are all the masters actually gonna run into each other?))

Mayan nuzzles me. I'm not listening. Celestina is prancing around my room, trying to stretch her wings but instead chopping off the walls. Finally, getting sick of the I closed space, she grabs me by the scruff and barges out the empty space where my window once was. She barely squeezes through. Mayan follows her, chirping angrily. Celestina throws me onto her back, where I scramble to get a hold of her tough spikes. When I finally look up, I realize I'm riding an actual dragon!
((Just wondering, when are all the masters actually gonna run into each other?))

Mayan nuzzles me. I'm not listening. Celestina is prancing around my room, trying to stretch her wings but instead chopping off the walls. Finally, getting sick of the I closed space, she grabs me by the scruff and barges out the empty space where my window once was. She barely squeezes through. Mayan follows her, chirping angrily. Celestina throws me onto her back, where I scramble to get a hold of her tough spikes. When I finally look up, I realize I'm riding an actual dragon!
Doing Camp Nano this July! If you see me on here please tell me to get my brain back to writing :)
263.png25174.png25173.pngwEamvni.png
((The people have transported to different places on Earth. Making their own home to their liking. Making a lot of space for the Masters. I'll tell you the reason why they need a lot of space during the rp. Cool?
((The people have transported to different places on Earth. Making their own home to their liking. Making a lot of space for the Masters. I'll tell you the reason why they need a lot of space during the rp. Cool?
JuLj1bJ.gif
((We will run into each other whenever! I plan to be a lone wolf for a while. xD
((Edit: I meant to say 'to' not 'yo'. xD sorry
((We will run into each other whenever! I plan to be a lone wolf for a while. xD
((Edit: I meant to say 'to' not 'yo'. xD sorry
JuLj1bJ.gif
Okay
Okay
Doing Camp Nano this July! If you see me on here please tell me to get my brain back to writing :)
@arcaneshadows @roomyapple @kurosoul (sooo..... who starts?)
@arcaneshadows @roomyapple @kurosoul (sooo..... who starts?)
Kaleidoscope-Hatchery-Banner-Color-Mini.pngCopper.png
I just went. I don't know who wants to go next. Do you?
I just went. I don't know who wants to go next. Do you?
((@Sylvereon, your turn.
((@Sylvereon, your turn.
JuLj1bJ.gif
(alright!)

Kitty decided that it would be best to keep her adorable faes outside so they wouldn't trash the house. She then had the great idea of showing one of her friends. 'Who else plays Flight Rising that I know?' Kitty thought. 'Maybe.... hmm...... Ah! Kurosoul! Ill head over there first.' So she started walking.

It was actually a pain to get two hyper faes around the block while carrying her computer (which she put into a PC bag) and it was even more of a pain not to draw attention. Strangely, almost no one was about. Those that were had dragons following them or a phone in their hands that they looked curiously at every few minutes.

Soon, though, Kitty made it to Jade's house and knocked on her door, relieved to put her PC bag down.

(Just trying to make interactions, :D)
(alright!)

Kitty decided that it would be best to keep her adorable faes outside so they wouldn't trash the house. She then had the great idea of showing one of her friends. 'Who else plays Flight Rising that I know?' Kitty thought. 'Maybe.... hmm...... Ah! Kurosoul! Ill head over there first.' So she started walking.

It was actually a pain to get two hyper faes around the block while carrying her computer (which she put into a PC bag) and it was even more of a pain not to draw attention. Strangely, almost no one was about. Those that were had dragons following them or a phone in their hands that they looked curiously at every few minutes.

Soon, though, Kitty made it to Jade's house and knocked on her door, relieved to put her PC bag down.

(Just trying to make interactions, :D)
Kaleidoscope-Hatchery-Banner-Color-Mini.pngCopper.png
((@RoomyApple , your turn is next.
((By the way @Sylvreon , I rather you use my username first, because as I said. Please be realistic! I don't even know your real name! xD
((@RoomyApple , your turn is next.
((By the way @Sylvreon , I rather you use my username first, because as I said. Please be realistic! I don't even know your real name! xD
JuLj1bJ.gif
@KuroSoul: Sorry I haven't been PoVing! (I had to go to a sleepover, and before that another sleepover.. XD) I also probably won't be able to PoV on Thursday and Friday.
@KuroSoul: Sorry I haven't been PoVing! (I had to go to a sleepover, and before that another sleepover.. XD) I also probably won't be able to PoV on Thursday and Friday.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42