Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Arise!
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
((*Eyes glint with sparkles* I got an idea for the other side of Earth part.))
((@o0cosmiclatte0o Basically, my guy character is leading Trash's character and my female one, into this secret basement. And that's it, basically.))

On the other side of the world, where it is not the U.S., there were many people who treated Dragons like gods. And in some areas, some didn't, which might cause a war between the two. Maybe... Maybe not? But one thing for sure, the Dragons were in fear. And if these Dragons come to hate humans, it's a lose for the humans.

??? P.O.V.

I sighed in when Jade landed on Dear, my Mirror. Who calmly walked Jade down.

"Good girl, Dear," I said as I walked up to her, and petted her snout lovingly.

She gurgled purred her response, I laughed, then walked over to the green bean bag and sat.

Some bean bags were in a circle, and some more were at the wall, just in case if there were more guests.

"Come," I waved over, "Choose a color."

Jade P.O.V.

"Uh..." I followed what he said, but before that I took a quick glance at Calise.

I flopped on the red bean bag, and then I flinched at the sound of a snap from the mystery dude. And out in the middle of the bean bags, came a table from the ground, like it was a ghost table.
((*Eyes glint with sparkles* I got an idea for the other side of Earth part.))
((@o0cosmiclatte0o Basically, my guy character is leading Trash's character and my female one, into this secret basement. And that's it, basically.))

On the other side of the world, where it is not the U.S., there were many people who treated Dragons like gods. And in some areas, some didn't, which might cause a war between the two. Maybe... Maybe not? But one thing for sure, the Dragons were in fear. And if these Dragons come to hate humans, it's a lose for the humans.

??? P.O.V.

I sighed in when Jade landed on Dear, my Mirror. Who calmly walked Jade down.

"Good girl, Dear," I said as I walked up to her, and petted her snout lovingly.

She gurgled purred her response, I laughed, then walked over to the green bean bag and sat.

Some bean bags were in a circle, and some more were at the wall, just in case if there were more guests.

"Come," I waved over, "Choose a color."

Jade P.O.V.

"Uh..." I followed what he said, but before that I took a quick glance at Calise.

I flopped on the red bean bag, and then I flinched at the sound of a snap from the mystery dude. And out in the middle of the bean bags, came a table from the ground, like it was a ghost table.
JuLj1bJ.gif
((Ohhhh, okay, thanks.))

Ali didn't understand what the reply meant at first, but after a couple of rereading she thought she understood what they meant and began typing your reply. "You can always release/send back dragons. There's a button where your Dragon Lair page is that can put dragons back in our take some back or whatever. This can be really useful when you want to feed multiple dragons at once or, y'know, not disrupt people with your exotic pets. Hope that helps :)"
((Ohhhh, okay, thanks.))

Ali didn't understand what the reply meant at first, but after a couple of rereading she thought she understood what they meant and began typing your reply. "You can always release/send back dragons. There's a button where your Dragon Lair page is that can put dragons back in our take some back or whatever. This can be really useful when you want to feed multiple dragons at once or, y'know, not disrupt people with your exotic pets. Hope that helps :)"
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
Psyche reads. Okay, that's a very nice tip, she needs to admit. Then she stops at the second-to-last sentence. Hmmm…

"A'ight, thankies, I'll keep that in mind!" she types back, setting her phone back down beside her with the smirk of a misfit etched into her face.

This neighborhood will be the least boring one in the nation come tomorrow.

But for now, she'll do something she hasn't done for months: Watch the news.

((The feeling that folks feel when they realize they're living next to the wrong neighbor is exactly what the neighborhood will go through for days on end. XD

@KuroSoul Anything over the news playing on TV that night that I'd find?))
Psyche reads. Okay, that's a very nice tip, she needs to admit. Then she stops at the second-to-last sentence. Hmmm…

"A'ight, thankies, I'll keep that in mind!" she types back, setting her phone back down beside her with the smirk of a misfit etched into her face.

This neighborhood will be the least boring one in the nation come tomorrow.

But for now, she'll do something she hasn't done for months: Watch the news.

((The feeling that folks feel when they realize they're living next to the wrong neighbor is exactly what the neighborhood will go through for days on end. XD

@KuroSoul Anything over the news playing on TV that night that I'd find?))
((@PsychedAngsty No... Wait, yes! The Korean news showing flying Dragons! And some monks or some Dragon fans are being interviewed! And some 'Masters' are riding on them, or being interview! Yeah?))
((@PsychedAngsty No... Wait, yes! The Korean news showing flying Dragons! And some monks or some Dragon fans are being interviewed! And some 'Masters' are riding on them, or being interview! Yeah?))
JuLj1bJ.gif
((*casually wants to be interviewed*
that would be fun to write though.))
((*casually wants to be interviewed*
that would be fun to write though.))
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
The girl looked slightly annoyed.
"I have a dragon. He told me to talk to you. I don't now why, but you must be someone important for him to say something like that. If not, i'll just go and find someone else." She said, looking at the queenly figure.
~~~
Calise plopped in the bean bag uneasily, even moreso when the table rose. As soon as it wasn't rude, she was out of here, mabye forever. Even though this guy hasn't one anything wrong, this was still really weird, and she didn't like it.
The girl looked slightly annoyed.
"I have a dragon. He told me to talk to you. I don't now why, but you must be someone important for him to say something like that. If not, i'll just go and find someone else." She said, looking at the queenly figure.
~~~
Calise plopped in the bean bag uneasily, even moreso when the table rose. As soon as it wasn't rude, she was out of here, mabye forever. Even though this guy hasn't one anything wrong, this was still really weird, and she didn't like it.
1Rvv1PF.png tumblr_inline_p4j37xffG11r5ms60_540.gif
It's the same old news all over again. I mean, yeah, it's interesting, but when the news has this going on for days, it's annoying. At least the news does the job of explaining things to her dragons for her.

The rest of the night passes by rather quickly and without much incident. Around midnight, both dragons curl up in her bedroom, and Psyche sits on her bed as she watches them fall asleep at record speed.

She smiles. Those two are supposed to be best friends in whatever lore is present in her drafts, and that seems to have carried over nicely.

She throws herself backwards onto the mattress, and she almost wishes she hadn't done that went the cold of the sheets underneath her start biting at her arms and neck. It seems that no matter how many times she sleeps here, it's always cold. Not even in the summer does her bed seem to come to be a reprieve for her.

Rolling into a tangled cocoon, Psyche prays for warmth as she falls into deep and uneasy sleep.
It's the same old news all over again. I mean, yeah, it's interesting, but when the news has this going on for days, it's annoying. At least the news does the job of explaining things to her dragons for her.

The rest of the night passes by rather quickly and without much incident. Around midnight, both dragons curl up in her bedroom, and Psyche sits on her bed as she watches them fall asleep at record speed.

She smiles. Those two are supposed to be best friends in whatever lore is present in her drafts, and that seems to have carried over nicely.

She throws herself backwards onto the mattress, and she almost wishes she hadn't done that went the cold of the sheets underneath her start biting at her arms and neck. It seems that no matter how many times she sleeps here, it's always cold. Not even in the summer does her bed seem to come to be a reprieve for her.

Rolling into a tangled cocoon, Psyche prays for warmth as she falls into deep and uneasy sleep.
((@o0cosmiclatte0o I mean, if you want to be interviewed, that means you have to go to the other side of the world for some reason... 0w0 Maybe for Psych?))

The Queen laughed, "I'm listening, I'm listening.~"

But after she said that the Queen blinked in realization, "You have a Dragon? Not even the 'Richies', here, have one!"

She then rose up on her seat, "And~? Who are you? Lil' M?"

((Lil' M = Little Master (Of Dragons)))

??? P.O.V.

"Finally! We -I- can introduce myself!" I huffed with a small smile.

I then sat up straight, "My name is Mero, Prince of this castle and this town."

"Oh, and don't worry, I know everyone one of you here," I grinned with charm.
((@o0cosmiclatte0o I mean, if you want to be interviewed, that means you have to go to the other side of the world for some reason... 0w0 Maybe for Psych?))

The Queen laughed, "I'm listening, I'm listening.~"

But after she said that the Queen blinked in realization, "You have a Dragon? Not even the 'Richies', here, have one!"

She then rose up on her seat, "And~? Who are you? Lil' M?"

((Lil' M = Little Master (Of Dragons)))

??? P.O.V.

"Finally! We -I- can introduce myself!" I huffed with a small smile.

I then sat up straight, "My name is Mero, Prince of this castle and this town."

"Oh, and don't worry, I know everyone one of you here," I grinned with charm.
JuLj1bJ.gif
Rai's eyes snapped up from her phone when she heard Mero say that. "You... already know who we are?? Dude, that's super creepy..."

She paused and thought for a while. The person who posted that picture of her dragons probably didn't live very close to here... It gave her a thought.

"What about places that are... y'know. Across the ocean and stuff? Like, uh... England? Israel? Japan? Stuff like that. After all, the States can't be the only country with us Masters, right?"
Rai's eyes snapped up from her phone when she heard Mero say that. "You... already know who we are?? Dude, that's super creepy..."

She paused and thought for a while. The person who posted that picture of her dragons probably didn't live very close to here... It gave her a thought.

"What about places that are... y'know. Across the ocean and stuff? Like, uh... England? Israel? Japan? Stuff like that. After all, the States can't be the only country with us Masters, right?"
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
x3
Mero P.O.V.

"How I know is because I keep all datas of you 'Masters'," I held my smile.

"And it's not that creepy, it's part of my work." I huffed.

"What about places that are... y'know. Across the ocean and stuff? Like, uh... England? Israel? Japan? Stuff like that. After all, the States can't be the only country with us Masters, right?" Rai asked.

"... That part, I do not know," I shrugged, "And if I did know, I would tell you..."

Now that I think of it.

"Maybe something happened like our side, hm?" I mumbled.

"Ehem, anymore questions?" I paused, and looked around.
Mero P.O.V.

"How I know is because I keep all datas of you 'Masters'," I held my smile.

"And it's not that creepy, it's part of my work." I huffed.

"What about places that are... y'know. Across the ocean and stuff? Like, uh... England? Israel? Japan? Stuff like that. After all, the States can't be the only country with us Masters, right?" Rai asked.

"... That part, I do not know," I shrugged, "And if I did know, I would tell you..."

Now that I think of it.

"Maybe something happened like our side, hm?" I mumbled.

"Ehem, anymore questions?" I paused, and looked around.
JuLj1bJ.gif
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42