Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Arise!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
((We start when @Sylvereon gives in her info, until then, please wait. If she doesn't do it by tommorow, we start. Alright?
((We start when @Sylvereon gives in her info, until then, please wait. If she doesn't do it by tommorow, we start. Alright?
JuLj1bJ.gif
(Done!)
(Done!)
Kaleidoscope-Hatchery-Banner-Color-Mini.pngCopper.png
@ArcaneShadows ((Your time limit is until 14:30 on here, on game. Okay? You need to write your Bio, and intro, please.
@ArcaneShadows ((Your time limit is until 14:30 on here, on game. Okay? You need to write your Bio, and intro, please.
JuLj1bJ.gif
@kurosoul (check my sheet. It should be at the top of it.)
@kurosoul (check my sheet. It should be at the top of it.)
@Sylvereon
INTRO ACCEPTED.
((So now we can start, @Hoefler already started. We will take turns unless you leave too long. I will keep track of who turn it is, so @ArcaneShadow or Sylvereon can go next.
@Sylvereon
INTRO ACCEPTED.
((So now we can start, @Hoefler already started. We will take turns unless you leave too long. I will keep track of who turn it is, so @ArcaneShadow or Sylvereon can go next.
JuLj1bJ.gif
(actually, I gtg. I'm usually on 4:00-5:00 FR time. ;D I'm also on occasionally later in the day, though, but don't count me out cause I don't respond at the same moment you post, I will reply later. (also, I'm subbed, so you don't have to ping me.) :D)
(actually, I gtg. I'm usually on 4:00-5:00 FR time. ;D I'm also on occasionally later in the day, though, but don't count me out cause I don't respond at the same moment you post, I will reply later. (also, I'm subbed, so you don't have to ping me.) :D)
I'm sorry I'm trying to post I was almost finished but when I tried to enter the images of my dragons it deleted everything I wrote so made at my device right now!???????????? could you please wait for me to finish before you start the RP I'm so sorry I couldn't get it up sooner.
I'm sorry I'm trying to post I was almost finished but when I tried to enter the images of my dragons it deleted everything I wrote so made at my device right now!???????????? could you please wait for me to finish before you start the RP I'm so sorry I couldn't get it up sooner.
Doing Camp Nano this July! If you see me on here please tell me to get my brain back to writing :)
263.png25174.png25173.pngwEamvni.png
Got it you two.

XD I understand you Arcane, fam. xD
Got it you two.

XD I understand you Arcane, fam. xD
JuLj1bJ.gif
flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32133805] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/321339/32133805_350.png[/img] [/url] BBCode: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30579592] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/305796/30579592_350.png[/img] [/url] It was a normal afternoon. I was sitting on my favorite chair and was just logging into Flight Rising when instead of the homepage, a blank screen popped up. Mayan, my favorite dragon in my clan was on the screen. Must be a new update. I thought. A button popped up next to Mayan. She nudged her head toward it as if wanting me to click it. It said I ArcaneShadows, agree to whatever will happen to me. I clicked on the button with my mouse, thinking it was something about Terms Of Use. After I clicked the first button, three more buttons popped up. They said: Let Mayan out Leave Mayan in the den Let all dragons out I clicked let Mayan out, and to my amazement, the dragon melted off the screen and landed with a plop on the hard wood of my desk. Mayan was as large as my computer! I called for my family, wondering WHAT THE HECK WAS GOING ON! No one answered. I ran around the house calling their names. Nothing. When I came back, Mayan was chewing on a candy bar and beside her was Celestina, one of the other dragons in my clan. The window was shattered and the screen on my computer was dancing all different colors. I knew that my world had completely changed, but I asked myself, for the better or the worse? Dun, dun dun.... Character form (None of this is real) Name: Fiona Haskin Username: ArcaneShadows Age: 12 Gender: Female Appearance: Curly red hair, emerald green eyes, tattered jeans, always wears an FR sweatshirt, small scar over eye, skinny, tall Personality: Figure it out! First dragon: Mayan (the first picture) Second dragon:Celestina (second pic) Sorry I took so long to write this. The first time I did it everthything accidentally deleted. But now I'm ready to RP it up!
flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32133805]
32133805_350.png
[/url]

BBCode:

30579592_350.png

It was a normal afternoon. I was sitting on my favorite chair and was just logging into Flight Rising when instead of the homepage, a blank screen popped up. Mayan, my favorite dragon in my clan was on the screen. Must be a new update. I thought. A button popped up next to Mayan. She nudged her head toward it as if wanting me to click it. It said I ArcaneShadows, agree to whatever will happen to me. I clicked on the button with my mouse, thinking it was something about Terms Of Use. After I clicked the first button, three more buttons popped up. They said:
Let Mayan out
Leave Mayan in the den
Let all dragons out

I clicked let Mayan out, and to my amazement, the dragon melted off the screen and landed with a plop on the hard wood of my desk. Mayan was as large as my computer!
I called for my family, wondering WHAT THE HECK WAS GOING ON! No one answered. I ran around the house calling their names. Nothing. When I came back, Mayan was chewing on a candy bar and beside her was Celestina, one of the other dragons in my clan. The window was shattered and the screen on my computer was dancing all different colors. I knew that my world had completely changed, but I asked myself, for the better or the worse?

Dun, dun dun....

Character form
(None of this is real)
Name: Fiona Haskin
Username: ArcaneShadows
Appearance: Curly red hair, emerald green eyes, tattered jeans, always wears an FR sweatshirt, small scar over eye, skinny, tall
Personality: Figure it out!
First dragon: Mayan (the first picture)
Second dragon:Celestina (second pic)

Sorry I took so long to write this. The first time I did it everthything accidentally deleted. But now I'm ready to RP it up!
Doing Camp Nano this July! If you see me on here please tell me to get my brain back to writing :)
263.png25174.png25173.pngwEamvni.png
@ArcaneShadows
ACCEPTED.

((Use two parentheses so I know you guys aren't roleplaying if you're going to say something.

((Also, Fiona, do you know the dragon size in real life? Usually those type of dragons are bigger than the human size. Unless you think they are an unusual size for those type of dragons.

((As I said, please be realistic! Please! And that type of dragon would of broken your computer because of its weight. xD
@ArcaneShadows
ACCEPTED.

((Use two parentheses so I know you guys aren't roleplaying if you're going to say something.

((Also, Fiona, do you know the dragon size in real life? Usually those type of dragons are bigger than the human size. Unless you think they are an unusual size for those type of dragons.

((As I said, please be realistic! Please! And that type of dragon would of broken your computer because of its weight. xD
JuLj1bJ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42