Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Arise!
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
The girl paused for a second, thinking. This was a new world, where noone knew her. Not that she was known before. She could name herself, anything she wanted.
"Strist." She lied. "I would like to be called Strist." She nodded respectfully toward the woman. "So, since you now know why i'm here, what reason would Xergiamur have for telling me so?"
~~~~
Calise glared uneasily around, not willing to ask anything to the strangers, just sinking into the bean-bags. She was the only other person in the room, and already asked her question. Her blind-looking eyes fell and she answered a humble "no."
The girl paused for a second, thinking. This was a new world, where noone knew her. Not that she was known before. She could name herself, anything she wanted.
"Strist." She lied. "I would like to be called Strist." She nodded respectfully toward the woman. "So, since you now know why i'm here, what reason would Xergiamur have for telling me so?"
~~~~
Calise glared uneasily around, not willing to ask anything to the strangers, just sinking into the bean-bags. She was the only other person in the room, and already asked her question. Her blind-looking eyes fell and she answered a humble "no."
1Rvv1PF.png tumblr_inline_p4j37xffG11r5ms60_540.gif
((OOC: Sorry for the deadness, I'm seeking a more opportune moment to hop in on this. Or should I and my dragons pull something noticeable first that it will have to be noticed by the rest of you somehow?))
((OOC: Sorry for the deadness, I'm seeking a more opportune moment to hop in on this. Or should I and my dragons pull something noticeable first that it will have to be noticed by the rest of you somehow?))
((I mean, if you want to get attention and cause a commotion that makes you go over here. Try it! X3))

The Black Queen hummed, "And what was that again dear? Please do so remind me~!"

The Black Queen then placed her legs over the armchair, laying back and breathing in the dark metallic smell.

Mero P.O.V.

I hummed, "If you have any questions still, please do tell." I nodded to Calise.

"Now then," I felt a glint in my eye sparkle mischievously, "shall we get your rooms?"

And with that said, and with a snap, I snapped everyone's first dragon out of their Den. Plopping each of the girls on their Dragons. But we were also teleport outside the room, so there was enough room for the other Dragons.

I grinned as I got on Dear, "Magic!" Before they could ask how.

"Now!To your rooms! Follow me!"

Quickly, I patted Dear's side of neck and flew up with pressure almost suffocating me.
((I mean, if you want to get attention and cause a commotion that makes you go over here. Try it! X3))

The Black Queen hummed, "And what was that again dear? Please do so remind me~!"

The Black Queen then placed her legs over the armchair, laying back and breathing in the dark metallic smell.

Mero P.O.V.

I hummed, "If you have any questions still, please do tell." I nodded to Calise.

"Now then," I felt a glint in my eye sparkle mischievously, "shall we get your rooms?"

And with that said, and with a snap, I snapped everyone's first dragon out of their Den. Plopping each of the girls on their Dragons. But we were also teleport outside the room, so there was enough room for the other Dragons.

I grinned as I got on Dear, "Magic!" Before they could ask how.

"Now!To your rooms! Follow me!"

Quickly, I patted Dear's side of neck and flew up with pressure almost suffocating me.
JuLj1bJ.gif
((Yo guys! Since this thing died, I wanna make a new one but with limited characters. I'll give ya better meanings, better intro, and better plot... You guys can join, but their will be only 10 spots, including me. That makes eleven in total. It was real fun to roleplay. But things got to choatic because of me.

I really want to do this roleplay! Since it sounds like a good idea! And if you want to join, PM me and Ill reserve a spot for you.))

'Till then! Thanks for this roleplay! And let us start over!

*Bows*
((Yo guys! Since this thing died, I wanna make a new one but with limited characters. I'll give ya better meanings, better intro, and better plot... You guys can join, but their will be only 10 spots, including me. That makes eleven in total. It was real fun to roleplay. But things got to choatic because of me.

I really want to do this roleplay! Since it sounds like a good idea! And if you want to join, PM me and Ill reserve a spot for you.))

'Till then! Thanks for this roleplay! And let us start over!

*Bows*
JuLj1bJ.gif
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42