Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Arise!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
@KuroSoul

I'm not joining.
@KuroSoul

I'm not joining.
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
@Lavendetta
Alright, that's fine.
@Lavendetta
Alright, that's fine.
JuLj1bJ.gif
Make a Beginning (You can make your beginning, then write Bio info. Also kind of end it like Iike I did): I sat in front of the laptop, logging onto Flight Rising. Today Cran and Yaretzi's eggs hatched, and I was crossing my fingers one of their children would have orca SOMEWHERE. But something.. Weird happened. The screen flashed pink, which was unusual. Glitches almost never happened on the laptop, except for the "spinny wheel of death". And the fact that pink was for Arcane, my flight. I shrugged it off and made a mental note to post that to the Bugs forum. But then something happened. In the tiny corner of my screen, there was a Fae. She looked at me with big, pink eyes. Her scales were a pale lavender that seemed to sparkle a little bit, with wings the color of puddles. It was Lavenderis. I was stunned. She sat down, her tail curled around her feet. I saw five options, clicking the top one. Lavenderis seemed to melt out of the screen in a flurry of pixels, putting herself together. She was about the size of your average predator bird, maybe a peregrine falcon or American kestrel. Her pink eyes seemed to shine with an intelligence up close, her scales rippling. My jaw was open in awe. She hopped up and perched on my shoulder, staring at me with those eyes of hers. Soon I heard something else banging against my screen with his tail. It was Cheshire, one of my favorite dragons in the lair. I sent him out. He came out in a flurry of pixels like Lavenderis, forming himself like glue. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31715349] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/317154/31715349_350.png[/img] [/url] Lavenderis hugged her son. Cheshire blushed and slipped away. I stared in awe. "I-- I--" I saw something pop up on the screen. "I, Hoefler, agree to take whatever may happen to me." ---------- Name (Can be fake.): (fake name) Laura Username: Hoefler Age (If you want to say. :P): No thanks. Main Dragon: Lavenderis Second Dragon: Cheshire Powers/Abilities: Can teleport short distances, enhanced intelligence. Appearance: (not real appearance) Tall, kind of a peach skin tone. Eyes that are the color of pine leaves. Hair is sorta a kind of chestnut color with some streaks of faint caramel thrown in there. Hair usually tied back in a French braid. Usually wears a black sweatshirt with the Star Wars logo on it, a pink shirt with the white Arcane symbol under that. Skinny jeans with one giant slash on the right knee of her jeans. Now that I think about it this sounds more like some kind of character XD
Make a Beginning (You can make your beginning, then write Bio info. Also kind of end it like Iike I did):

I sat in front of the laptop, logging onto Flight Rising. Today Cran and Yaretzi's eggs hatched, and I was crossing my fingers one of their children would have orca SOMEWHERE.

But something.. Weird happened. The screen flashed pink, which was unusual. Glitches almost never happened on the laptop, except for the "spinny wheel of death". And the fact that pink was for Arcane, my flight.

I shrugged it off and made a mental note to post that to the Bugs forum.

But then something happened.

In the tiny corner of my screen, there was a Fae. She looked at me with big, pink eyes. Her scales were a pale lavender that seemed to sparkle a little bit, with wings the color of puddles.

It was Lavenderis. I was stunned. She sat down, her tail curled around her feet.

I saw five options, clicking the top one. Lavenderis seemed to melt out of the screen in a flurry of pixels, putting herself together.

She was about the size of your average predator bird, maybe a peregrine falcon or American kestrel. Her pink eyes seemed to shine with an intelligence up close, her scales rippling.

My jaw was open in awe. She hopped up and perched on my shoulder, staring at me with those eyes of hers.

Soon I heard something else banging against my screen with his tail. It was Cheshire, one of my favorite dragons in the lair.

I sent him out. He came out in a flurry of pixels like Lavenderis, forming himself like glue.

31715349_350.png

Lavenderis hugged her son. Cheshire blushed and slipped away.

I stared in awe. "I-- I--"

I saw something pop up on the screen.

"I, Hoefler, agree to take whatever may happen to me."

Name (Can be fake.): (fake name) Laura
Username: Hoefler
Age (If you want to say. :P): No thanks.
Main Dragon: Lavenderis
Second Dragon: Cheshire
Powers/Abilities: Can teleport short distances, enhanced intelligence.
Appearance: (not real appearance) Tall, kind of a peach skin tone. Eyes that are the color of pine leaves. Hair is sorta a kind of chestnut color with some streaks of faint caramel thrown in there. Hair usually tied back in a French braid. Usually wears a black sweatshirt with the Star Wars logo on it, a pink shirt with the white Arcane symbol under that. Skinny jeans with one giant slash on the right knee of her jeans.

Now that I think about it this sounds more like some kind of character XD
I would like to join if it's not too late. I will get story up as soon as I can.
I would like to join if it's not too late. I will get story up as soon as I can.
Doing Camp Nano this July! If you see me on here please tell me to get my brain back to writing :)
263.png25174.png25173.pngwEamvni.png
@ArcaneShadows

Of course you can join! There are no limits to roleplayers. And anyone can join at anytime!
@ArcaneShadows

Of course you can join! There are no limits to roleplayers. And anyone can join at anytime!
JuLj1bJ.gif
Great!
Great!
Doing Camp Nano this July! If you see me on here please tell me to get my brain back to writing :)
263.png25174.png25173.pngwEamvni.png
As long as you participate daily...
As long as you participate daily...
JuLj1bJ.gif
@Hoefler
Im sorry for missing yours! Ugh! But anyways... ;^;
ACCEPTED.
Another 'Master'!! ~ <3
@Hoefler
Im sorry for missing yours! Ugh! But anyways... ;^;
ACCEPTED.
Another 'Master'!! ~ <3
JuLj1bJ.gif
@KuroSoul: Yay! :D I'll try and post one PoV a day at least.

----

I walked into my bedroom after dinner. I was absolutely stunned.

Cheshire was in the middle of my room, reading. He sat by my window, casually flipping through the pages of book seven of Harry Potter. Lavenderis, however, was nowhere to be found.

"Lavenderis?" I called. Cheshire pointed towards the window. I facepalmed, realizing I had been foolish enough to keep it open for her to squeeze through.

"How am I supposed to--" A thought came to my head. If I could get dragons out of my game, then..

I logged onto the laptop and summoned out Quartzel.

To be honest, she looked like a raptor with wings. It was like someone had stuck a pair of bird wings on a dinosaur and called it a Wildclaw.

"Quartzel.. I need you to--"

"I heard you." She said. "Hop on me."

I climbed up her. I felt so high..

Before I knew it, she had put my window out full length and flew out.

I screamed as she flew high above the houses of my town. Her brown eyes scanned the area, searching.

"There." She said, jerking her head at the local park. It was shaped like a triangle, with a pond in the middle. Stone paths criss-crossed through the park.

Usually, families would be strolling. Little kids would play and eat their icecream.

But, today, this wasn't the case.

Everyone was running from Lavenderis, who had stopped her chase to pick up a newspaper someone had thrown at her to flee.

Lavenderis flew around, enjoying herself.. But not exactly enjoying people running from her.

"Lavenderis!" I ran towards her, jumping up to grab her leg and pulled her down.

I whipped out my phone and logged into Flight Rising, withdrawing her back into my account.

I sighed in relief and climbed on top of Quartzel, flying back to my room.
@KuroSoul: Yay! :D I'll try and post one PoV a day at least.

----

I walked into my bedroom after dinner. I was absolutely stunned.

Cheshire was in the middle of my room, reading. He sat by my window, casually flipping through the pages of book seven of Harry Potter. Lavenderis, however, was nowhere to be found.

"Lavenderis?" I called. Cheshire pointed towards the window. I facepalmed, realizing I had been foolish enough to keep it open for her to squeeze through.

"How am I supposed to--" A thought came to my head. If I could get dragons out of my game, then..

I logged onto the laptop and summoned out Quartzel.

To be honest, she looked like a raptor with wings. It was like someone had stuck a pair of bird wings on a dinosaur and called it a Wildclaw.

"Quartzel.. I need you to--"

"I heard you." She said. "Hop on me."

I climbed up her. I felt so high..

Before I knew it, she had put my window out full length and flew out.

I screamed as she flew high above the houses of my town. Her brown eyes scanned the area, searching.

"There." She said, jerking her head at the local park. It was shaped like a triangle, with a pond in the middle. Stone paths criss-crossed through the park.

Usually, families would be strolling. Little kids would play and eat their icecream.

But, today, this wasn't the case.

Everyone was running from Lavenderis, who had stopped her chase to pick up a newspaper someone had thrown at her to flee.

Lavenderis flew around, enjoying herself.. But not exactly enjoying people running from her.

"Lavenderis!" I ran towards her, jumping up to grab her leg and pulled her down.

I whipped out my phone and logged into Flight Rising, withdrawing her back into my account.

I sighed in relief and climbed on top of Quartzel, flying back to my room.
Whoa whoa that was quick!
Whoa whoa that was quick!
JuLj1bJ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42