Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clan clash
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 157 158
((DUN DUN DUN... I'm off to sleep now.... don't get too deep into the action before I'm awake again!))
((DUN DUN DUN... I'm off to sleep now.... don't get too deep into the action before I'm awake again!))
((lol nighty nighty, I think I'm going to hit the hay too.))
((lol nighty nighty, I think I'm going to hit the hay too.))
Yup, I'm gonna go to sleep as well.

Jazmine ran to her dorm... to grab the only weapon that could oppose the Dark bow...

Rick looked back to nod, and saw a Harpy. He grinned, and sent more horrible images, because he recognised the person who attacked Masami...
Yup, I'm gonna go to sleep as well.

Jazmine ran to her dorm... to grab the only weapon that could oppose the Dark bow...

Rick looked back to nod, and saw a Harpy. He grinned, and sent more horrible images, because he recognised the person who attacked Masami...
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Ethel swerved when the images assaulted her, she hesitated but steeled herself. Nothing was going to keep her from her prey so close, she roared down that foreign link visualizing beast charging down at it. Diving once more she readied her talons for the strike.

Alicia was confused, she yelled to the girls retreating back but it seemed she was too absorbed into whatever she was doing. She let out a deep sigh, pulling out a small device she proceeded to locate her sister. She looked towards the boy she talked to early, "If you want to stay its up to you, or you can help me locate Ethel."
Ethel swerved when the images assaulted her, she hesitated but steeled herself. Nothing was going to keep her from her prey so close, she roared down that foreign link visualizing beast charging down at it. Diving once more she readied her talons for the strike.

Alicia was confused, she yelled to the girls retreating back but it seemed she was too absorbed into whatever she was doing. She let out a deep sigh, pulling out a small device she proceeded to locate her sister. She looked towards the boy she talked to early, "If you want to stay its up to you, or you can help me locate Ethel."
Jazmine ran into the cafiteiria, where the Master was telling everyone of the danger at hand. He instructed them to find a buddy, so that they weren't killed.

Rick smiled. She wanted to play games, huh? Well, he could simply worsen the attack. Let's have some fun... He drudged up the memorys of her past, the ones that haunted her the most...
Jazmine ran into the cafiteiria, where the Master was telling everyone of the danger at hand. He instructed them to find a buddy, so that they weren't killed.

Rick smiled. She wanted to play games, huh? Well, he could simply worsen the attack. Let's have some fun... He drudged up the memorys of her past, the ones that haunted her the most...
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
Seraphina was shocked at the sudden change. She unsheathed her sword, ready to attack anyone. She looked around for a potential partner. Jazmine. She thought to herself before jogging over to her.

"Hey" she said briefly "Got a partner yet?" She asked. Though she didn't feel like she needed a partner for protection, she still asked her. Whilst waiting for an answer she silently sharpened her father's sword.
Seraphina was shocked at the sudden change. She unsheathed her sword, ready to attack anyone. She looked around for a potential partner. Jazmine. She thought to herself before jogging over to her.

"Hey" she said briefly "Got a partner yet?" She asked. Though she didn't feel like she needed a partner for protection, she still asked her. Whilst waiting for an answer she silently sharpened her father's sword.
?t57px=platform.png?t5LP0=platform.png?t5xG6=platform.png
Jazmine looked up. "Yes, I'll be your partner. Be careful, Rick is a dirty fighter, and has the Dark bow. Do not let your gaurd down" What will we do Jazmine wondered...

Rick continiued to blast the nightmares until he was able to get away from the girl. He continiued his way to the acadamy...
Jazmine looked up. "Yes, I'll be your partner. Be careful, Rick is a dirty fighter, and has the Dark bow. Do not let your gaurd down" What will we do Jazmine wondered...

Rick continiued to blast the nightmares until he was able to get away from the girl. He continiued his way to the acadamy...

Clayton Academy
Sera grinned at Jazmine. "I like fighting dirty" though her voice held nothing but pure confidence she couldn't help but feel scared. If Jazmine and Rick are related, then that must mean that they have the same powers. A cat and dragon combo is never good...
Sera grinned at Jazmine. "I like fighting dirty" though her voice held nothing but pure confidence she couldn't help but feel scared. If Jazmine and Rick are related, then that must mean that they have the same powers. A cat and dragon combo is never good...
Jazmine shook her head. "You don't want to fight him" she repeated. "He fights with the dark bow, and that applies a really horrible curse. He'll shoot you with it. That sword isn't gonna come close, he's the best archer out there. Stick close, I have the only weapon that can counter his bow."

Rick is just traveling still.
Jazmine shook her head. "You don't want to fight him" she repeated. "He fights with the dark bow, and that applies a really horrible curse. He'll shoot you with it. That sword isn't gonna come close, he's the best archer out there. Stick close, I have the only weapon that can counter his bow."

Rick is just traveling still.

Clayton Academy
She felt annoyed that Jazmine thought she couldn't handle a little now with magic, but she knew better than to ignore the warning. She nodded to Jazmine and looked around. No one else is partnered up.

"How long do you think until he comes?" She asked.
She felt annoyed that Jazmine thought she couldn't handle a little now with magic, but she knew better than to ignore the warning. She nodded to Jazmine and looked around. No one else is partnered up.

"How long do you think until he comes?" She asked.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 157 158