Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clan clash
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 157 158
Jazmine gently grabbed the porcupine, for she did not want to be stuck with the spines. "Calm your self, calm. If you are a student, class is going to start soon. You don't want to be late. Please, be calm, and let's return" she said. Jazmine felt the irritation of entering the mind. She did not like to innterupt people's mental privacy.

Rick laughed at the mental scream. He sent more images, almost forgetting his original purpose.
Jazmine gently grabbed the porcupine, for she did not want to be stuck with the spines. "Calm your self, calm. If you are a student, class is going to start soon. You don't want to be late. Please, be calm, and let's return" she said. Jazmine felt the irritation of entering the mind. She did not like to innterupt people's mental privacy.

Rick laughed at the mental scream. He sent more images, almost forgetting his original purpose.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Ethel squirmed in the dragons clutch, she didn't give a dame about classes! She wanted to poke that dame cats eyes out! Suddenly she was bombarded with horrid images from nowhere, she hissed at the hidden attacker sending her these images. She then began to send her own bloody images at the jerk who was invading her mind, hoping that would end the mental attack.

She felt her control slipping and her beasts taking over, she had to calm down before she went feral. She still wasn't happy about being carried away from her fight though, she began squeaking and barking at the cat hoping she understood the gist of her message. This wasn't over by a long shot.
Ethel squirmed in the dragons clutch, she didn't give a dame about classes! She wanted to poke that dame cats eyes out! Suddenly she was bombarded with horrid images from nowhere, she hissed at the hidden attacker sending her these images. She then began to send her own bloody images at the jerk who was invading her mind, hoping that would end the mental attack.

She felt her control slipping and her beasts taking over, she had to calm down before she went feral. She still wasn't happy about being carried away from her fight though, she began squeaking and barking at the cat hoping she understood the gist of her message. This wasn't over by a long shot.
((hehe >:D Time for the great escape fail...))

Masami let out a deep roar, caused by the searing pain of the needles, and the anger that brewed behind her eyes. She flipped the porcupine over, ignoring the short jabs of the needles, and attempted to scrape the small thing's stomach. After she had made her false strike, Masami reeled backward, licking her paw to remove the stinging spines. She noticed with yelp, a dragon charging after the pair of them. The dragon had sent a internal message, but Masami had barely heard it.The large beast raced towards her, and the sheer terror caused her to glitch shift into a mouse. Fortunately, this was exactly was Masami was planning to do.

Ignoring the grunts of the porcupine, and snarls of the dragon, the small mouse ran terribly fast. She was terrified for her life, and didn't want to be captured, or eaten, by some random shape-shifters. Masami gave up on her idea of helping Rick, she focused on retracing her steps back into the wilderness.
'Rick! I'm being chased! I don't know if I'll make it outside, but I know I'm close!' She mentally informed Rick, hoping his powers would pick up her message. Masami shuddered, at the thought of someone else reading her thoughts.
Maybe that was how other people thought of her...
Masami shook the thought away, and gained speed, her tiny legs scrabbling against the cold metal.

Chian stared in shock, as Jazmine turned into a dragon, and chased the animals down the vent.
"O K ." He whispered, stunned by the sudden action. He closed his nearly drooling mouth, and jotted down his recent discoveries on paper;
Jazmine can turn into a dragon. There are so many shape-shifters here. Was what he wrote. Chian added the last part in a state of awe, even more perplexed as the minutes passed. He got up, and organized his papers into a neat pile, and stuffed them back into his satchel. He whisked out a spare flash-light, and proceeded to shine it down the vent.
"Are you guys OK in there?" Chian questioned, standing on a chair he had pulled up.

EDIT: Woah everyone just speed posted while I was typing lol
((hehe >:D Time for the great escape fail...))

Masami let out a deep roar, caused by the searing pain of the needles, and the anger that brewed behind her eyes. She flipped the porcupine over, ignoring the short jabs of the needles, and attempted to scrape the small thing's stomach. After she had made her false strike, Masami reeled backward, licking her paw to remove the stinging spines. She noticed with yelp, a dragon charging after the pair of them. The dragon had sent a internal message, but Masami had barely heard it.The large beast raced towards her, and the sheer terror caused her to glitch shift into a mouse. Fortunately, this was exactly was Masami was planning to do.

Ignoring the grunts of the porcupine, and snarls of the dragon, the small mouse ran terribly fast. She was terrified for her life, and didn't want to be captured, or eaten, by some random shape-shifters. Masami gave up on her idea of helping Rick, she focused on retracing her steps back into the wilderness.
'Rick! I'm being chased! I don't know if I'll make it outside, but I know I'm close!' She mentally informed Rick, hoping his powers would pick up her message. Masami shuddered, at the thought of someone else reading her thoughts.
Maybe that was how other people thought of her...
Masami shook the thought away, and gained speed, her tiny legs scrabbling against the cold metal.

Chian stared in shock, as Jazmine turned into a dragon, and chased the animals down the vent.
"O K ." He whispered, stunned by the sudden action. He closed his nearly drooling mouth, and jotted down his recent discoveries on paper;
Jazmine can turn into a dragon. There are so many shape-shifters here. Was what he wrote. Chian added the last part in a state of awe, even more perplexed as the minutes passed. He got up, and organized his papers into a neat pile, and stuffed them back into his satchel. He whisked out a spare flash-light, and proceeded to shine it down the vent.
"Are you guys OK in there?" Chian questioned, standing on a chair he had pulled up.

EDIT: Woah everyone just speed posted while I was typing lol
Jazmine soothed the girl. Yes Chian, we are fine. Someone is meddling with the affairs of the acadamy. I know who it is. Hold on, I'm coming out. Jazmine began to back out of the vent, carrying the squirming porkupine with her.

Rick heard Masami's thought, and her unease. As long as they havn't captured you, great. Almost nobody could have even escaped from the acadamy.. Rick sat back. Masami had impressed him. She was now part of the Dark clan...
Jazmine soothed the girl. Yes Chian, we are fine. Someone is meddling with the affairs of the acadamy. I know who it is. Hold on, I'm coming out. Jazmine began to back out of the vent, carrying the squirming porkupine with her.

Rick heard Masami's thought, and her unease. As long as they havn't captured you, great. Almost nobody could have even escaped from the acadamy.. Rick sat back. Masami had impressed him. She was now part of the Dark clan...
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
Masami, with a miniature sigh of relief, heard the voices fade. She saw a faint light at the end of the pipe she was crawling along. Masmi raced forward, determined to leave the academy, unscathed. She felt proud of herself, and judging by Rick's words, so was he. Feeling better after her scare, she slowed her pace down, and caught her breath. Masami finally found, after a while of weaving through echoing metal hallways, the hole she had entered that chaotic building. She leaped out of the small hole, relishing the fresh air.

Now the hard part... finding where she had left her clothes. As Masami started a tedious search for her clothes, she glitched shifted back into a human. Her cheeks turned crimson, as she located her clothes. She felt so embarrassed, she had been completely nude, if only for a few seconds, out in the open! Masami haphazardly threw her clothes on, working quickly to finish the task. She went to the streets, drawing herself to where Rick was waiting.

Chian shook his head, glad they were safe, but suspicious of her last comment.
"Alright. I'm happy your safe, but the last part worries me." He said, as she flew back into the cafeteria, a porcupine in her clutches. He sighed, giving the small animal a glance. This was the girl her sister had identified as 'Ethel.' Curious power she had. Chian wrote down more notes on their powers, feeling concerned.
'Someone trying to infiltrate the academy? Who would try such a thing?' His mind frantically tried to come up with suspects, but he drew a blank. The master would possibly know...
Chian made a mental reminder to talk to the Master sometime before night fell. That gave him plenty of time.
Masami, with a miniature sigh of relief, heard the voices fade. She saw a faint light at the end of the pipe she was crawling along. Masmi raced forward, determined to leave the academy, unscathed. She felt proud of herself, and judging by Rick's words, so was he. Feeling better after her scare, she slowed her pace down, and caught her breath. Masami finally found, after a while of weaving through echoing metal hallways, the hole she had entered that chaotic building. She leaped out of the small hole, relishing the fresh air.

Now the hard part... finding where she had left her clothes. As Masami started a tedious search for her clothes, she glitched shifted back into a human. Her cheeks turned crimson, as she located her clothes. She felt so embarrassed, she had been completely nude, if only for a few seconds, out in the open! Masami haphazardly threw her clothes on, working quickly to finish the task. She went to the streets, drawing herself to where Rick was waiting.

Chian shook his head, glad they were safe, but suspicious of her last comment.
"Alright. I'm happy your safe, but the last part worries me." He said, as she flew back into the cafeteria, a porcupine in her clutches. He sighed, giving the small animal a glance. This was the girl her sister had identified as 'Ethel.' Curious power she had. Chian wrote down more notes on their powers, feeling concerned.
'Someone trying to infiltrate the academy? Who would try such a thing?' His mind frantically tried to come up with suspects, but he drew a blank. The master would possibly know...
Chian made a mental reminder to talk to the Master sometime before night fell. That gave him plenty of time.
Jazmine sighed. "If I am right, and I most certainly am, I must see the master immediatly. We are all in danger." Jazmine ran to the Master's office. Somthing horrible was about to happen...

Rick spotted Masami. He turned into a dragon. Get on. We are about to take a field trip.
Jazmine sighed. "If I am right, and I most certainly am, I must see the master immediatly. We are all in danger." Jazmine ran to the Master's office. Somthing horrible was about to happen...

Rick spotted Masami. He turned into a dragon. Get on. We are about to take a field trip.

Clayton Academy
Alicia was used to her sisters antics by now and was watching the whole thing while enjoying some pancakes, not like she needed to miss breakfast. She almost choked though when she spotted the boy at the table mouth gaping open. She couldn't help wonder if he never seen shifters before. Hearing a claws scrambling and angry little squeaks, she looked up to see the girl shifted dragon come climbing out. It seemed she was holding her sister who was a porcupine. Lovely.

Ethel was about to relax in the dragons grip when she felt something warm and stick on her belly. Looking down at herself and noticed she was bleeding for the first time. Her mind went blank before pure hot rage filled it. Without thinking she shifted into a small snake and slithered out the dragons loose grip, she then shifted into a jack rabbit hopping away so the beast couldn't grab her. With only one thing on her mind, she began her hunt for the black kitty/mouse.
Alicia was used to her sisters antics by now and was watching the whole thing while enjoying some pancakes, not like she needed to miss breakfast. She almost choked though when she spotted the boy at the table mouth gaping open. She couldn't help wonder if he never seen shifters before. Hearing a claws scrambling and angry little squeaks, she looked up to see the girl shifted dragon come climbing out. It seemed she was holding her sister who was a porcupine. Lovely.

Ethel was about to relax in the dragons grip when she felt something warm and stick on her belly. Looking down at herself and noticed she was bleeding for the first time. Her mind went blank before pure hot rage filled it. Without thinking she shifted into a small snake and slithered out the dragons loose grip, she then shifted into a jack rabbit hopping away so the beast couldn't grab her. With only one thing on her mind, she began her hunt for the black kitty/mouse.
Jazmine reached the Master's office. "Master. I have grave news. Someone is going to attack the Acadamy. It's...it's Rick." The Master looked dumbfounded. "I will go alert the rest of the students" he said slowly.

Rick flew to the acadamy. It was time to cause some damage...
Jazmine reached the Master's office. "Master. I have grave news. Someone is going to attack the Acadamy. It's...it's Rick." The Master looked dumbfounded. "I will go alert the rest of the students" he said slowly.

Rick flew to the acadamy. It was time to cause some damage...

Clayton Academy
Masami jumped on Rick's now scaly back, and with a sudden realization, she knew that the siblings shared some powers. She shrugged, and enjoyed the wind in her hair, as she watched the land below fly by. As they neared the academy, she questioned Rick.
"What do I do?" Masami said aloud, looking at his numerously pointed teeth. She wondered if fire could breathe from those powerful jaws. She was glad Rick was on her side, rather than against. Masami was breathless, having just escaped from the building herself.

Chian followed Jazmine, yelling, "Wait!" as she rushed to the Master's office. He waited outside, listening on their conversation, Jazmine confirming his fears. Chian remembered the dream he had sported last night. It had all been too accurate... and he had regarded it as fake. He hung his head limply on his shoulders as he walked behind the Master.
Masami jumped on Rick's now scaly back, and with a sudden realization, she knew that the siblings shared some powers. She shrugged, and enjoyed the wind in her hair, as she watched the land below fly by. As they neared the academy, she questioned Rick.
"What do I do?" Masami said aloud, looking at his numerously pointed teeth. She wondered if fire could breathe from those powerful jaws. She was glad Rick was on her side, rather than against. Masami was breathless, having just escaped from the building herself.

Chian followed Jazmine, yelling, "Wait!" as she rushed to the Master's office. He waited outside, listening on their conversation, Jazmine confirming his fears. Chian remembered the dream he had sported last night. It had all been too accurate... and he had regarded it as fake. He hung his head limply on his shoulders as he walked behind the Master.
Alicia finished her pancakes with haste as she followed the dragon girl to the person she could only take as the master. She hadn't even gotten to introduce herself and all hell was already going to break loose, well at least she found Ethel. But when she went to look in the girls hand she noticed they were empty. She felt her soul grow a little bit older, she should just put a leash on that girl.

Ethel followed the little beast scent all the way outside and to a spot on the streets. It was odd though, for the scent seemed to go upward. Shifting into a harpy eagle, she continued the hunt in the skies. Relaying more on her sight and hearing although she still caught the scent periodically. She wasn't really surprised when she spotted the dragon nor the girl riding it, she already guessed the cat/mouse was a shifter, but she was a bit surprised to find them already returning back to the scene of the crime.

She didn't think on it too long before tucking her wings in and going for a dive, aiming for the girls face.
Alicia finished her pancakes with haste as she followed the dragon girl to the person she could only take as the master. She hadn't even gotten to introduce herself and all hell was already going to break loose, well at least she found Ethel. But when she went to look in the girls hand she noticed they were empty. She felt her soul grow a little bit older, she should just put a leash on that girl.

Ethel followed the little beast scent all the way outside and to a spot on the streets. It was odd though, for the scent seemed to go upward. Shifting into a harpy eagle, she continued the hunt in the skies. Relaying more on her sight and hearing although she still caught the scent periodically. She wasn't really surprised when she spotted the dragon nor the girl riding it, she already guessed the cat/mouse was a shifter, but she was a bit surprised to find them already returning back to the scene of the crime.

She didn't think on it too long before tucking her wings in and going for a dive, aiming for the girls face.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 157 158