Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clan clash
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 ... 157 158
(Ii'm not gonna have Jazmine answer. I feel like it is cheating. Sorry for the inconvenience Cecil!)
(Ii'm not gonna have Jazmine answer. I feel like it is cheating. Sorry for the inconvenience Cecil!)
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
((No no! That's what I want. I want them both to use their skills!
Jazmine's mind reading, and Cecil's talents with poetry! It's the perfect set up! Don't feel bad at all, I want you to cheat lol
Show that Sphinx who's boss~))
((No no! That's what I want. I want them both to use their skills!
Jazmine's mind reading, and Cecil's talents with poetry! It's the perfect set up! Don't feel bad at all, I want you to cheat lol
Show that Sphinx who's boss~))
((I'm writing me response now!))
((I'm writing me response now!))
Just before thinking of heading to bed, the Queen decided to check on her wrecked garden. With a bone deep sigh, she could already imagine the extent of the damage a Ni having a hissy fit. Perhaps she could use some blood of the golden tree to revive the rarest of flowers, and try to salvage the reat.

Managing to stop the blood flow, she embarrassingly made it back to Rick. "Uh, I'm just going to go to sleep. Gonna join me, or go play with the others?" She didn't think her body could handle anymore embarrassment for tonight.

Dia's attention snapped back crystal clear as she heard Chian ask her to, hide that they hugged? Instantly her ire was summoned. Why would she hide that? She hugs Ethel and Alicia all the time! Unless he was ashamed of it. Now Dia wasn't a stupid girl, so she immediately figured out that was the reason why. And she had to admit that it hurt, a lot.

Snapping her tail in irritation, she glared at Chian. "And why would I hide that!? Friends hug all the time.....unless your ashamed to be my friend that is." Sure in the beginning she found the whole lot of them, except for the twins, annoying and useless waste taking up space, but now she thought moRe of them. Especially of Chian, she thought they had bonded in the past day, but maybe she was wrong.

Whipping away angry tears, she briskly answered his last question. "Yes, age is but a number that we use as an excuse for why we couldn't exceed. At least that is Mother's thought in things." She was too annoyed and hurt to really notice Chain's efforts in talking more casual. The only thing she really took note of was how close the boys room was ahead, and then she could go let some steam off on her own.

((Just cause of haven't mentioned her in a while))

Alicia had wondered to her room when no one was looking and snoozing away. She was going to be quite rested and we'll for tomorrow.
Just before thinking of heading to bed, the Queen decided to check on her wrecked garden. With a bone deep sigh, she could already imagine the extent of the damage a Ni having a hissy fit. Perhaps she could use some blood of the golden tree to revive the rarest of flowers, and try to salvage the reat.

Managing to stop the blood flow, she embarrassingly made it back to Rick. "Uh, I'm just going to go to sleep. Gonna join me, or go play with the others?" She didn't think her body could handle anymore embarrassment for tonight.

Dia's attention snapped back crystal clear as she heard Chian ask her to, hide that they hugged? Instantly her ire was summoned. Why would she hide that? She hugs Ethel and Alicia all the time! Unless he was ashamed of it. Now Dia wasn't a stupid girl, so she immediately figured out that was the reason why. And she had to admit that it hurt, a lot.

Snapping her tail in irritation, she glared at Chian. "And why would I hide that!? Friends hug all the time.....unless your ashamed to be my friend that is." Sure in the beginning she found the whole lot of them, except for the twins, annoying and useless waste taking up space, but now she thought moRe of them. Especially of Chian, she thought they had bonded in the past day, but maybe she was wrong.

Whipping away angry tears, she briskly answered his last question. "Yes, age is but a number that we use as an excuse for why we couldn't exceed. At least that is Mother's thought in things." She was too annoyed and hurt to really notice Chain's efforts in talking more casual. The only thing she really took note of was how close the boys room was ahead, and then she could go let some steam off on her own.

((Just cause of haven't mentioned her in a while))

Alicia had wondered to her room when no one was looking and snoozing away. She was going to be quite rested and we'll for tomorrow.
I am a derp.....

Jazmine furrowed her brow. Careful, she wants a specific type of answer. We cannot afford to miss this. She wants a rhyme. she sent to Cecil.

Rick smiled. "I'll join you" he said quietly.
I am a derp.....

Jazmine furrowed her brow. Careful, she wants a specific type of answer. We cannot afford to miss this. She wants a rhyme. she sent to Cecil.

Rick smiled. "I'll join you" he said quietly.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
"Really? Alright. Ahem...

You see that tiny bag that gleams?
It ac chu alley is the Queen's.
She sent us to obtain some gold,
For our journey that's now put on hold.
So if you are quite wise and kind,
Let us through if you don't mind?"
"Really? Alright. Ahem...

You see that tiny bag that gleams?
It ac chu alley is the Queen's.
She sent us to obtain some gold,
For our journey that's now put on hold.
So if you are quite wise and kind,
Let us through if you don't mind?"
o0fyund.png25R8K2Z.png
Dremar, after checking the dining hall, tries to determine where the Queen may be. Her quarters? Potentially, but in that case she would be more than angry. After some debating, he makes his way the somewhat destroyed garden.
Dremar, after checking the dining hall, tries to determine where the Queen may be. Her quarters? Potentially, but in that case she would be more than angry. After some debating, he makes his way the somewhat destroyed garden.
o0fyund.png25R8K2Z.png
((Back from a B-Ball game! It kinda late, but I'm still glad that we were able to pull off a win!

Chian and Dia with the Annoyed Mexican Standoff over here))

Chian's smile melted into a frown with every word Dia spoke. Her speech became choppy and nearly obnoxious, piking his own anger.
Instead of apologizing and trying to understand where her pain was coming from, he only grew frustrated.
Even her attempt to wipe away the damage did not calm his nerves, but instead agitated them more. Her curt answer to his question never even reached past his eyes.
"Ashamed to be friends?
Well I'm sorry I wasn't brought up with the everyone's equal standard.
And I guess you can't see how much I'm trying to not to revert back to my own damn darn family! I grew up with the notion that I had to kill all of you, like an exterminator to pests.
And maybe I'm in the wrong, but good night to you Dialilah. Your mother certainly has her views set straight."

Chian hissed, angrily insulting himself and speaking his wild thoughts, nearly spitting the heat into Dia's face.
"Unlike me of course!" He added, pushing ahead of her, brushing past her lashing tail. He stormed of to his quarters, ripping the door open, fueled by emotions. His face only grimaced when he saw Rick and Ethel near Rick's designated cloud bed, growling sharply as he raced over to his own. He started to climb into it, face flushed red from rage.

Masami squeaked a soft sigh, watching Dia and Chian absentmindedly. Her small ears perked up when Dia began to grow hurt, tears visibly welling up in her eyes.
She felt a keen curiosity for the fact that they had hugged, something she hadn't expected, but more so for how pained Dia seemed when Chian asked her to keep it a secret.
'Biased fool. Daemon feelings. What else do I need to remember?'
She thought to herself, pondering about what she would say to Goiyu when she went back to report.

She didn't catch the rising tone of voice from Chian, until he left quickly to his room, obviously fuming as he left.
Instead of immediately dropping her mission, seeing as one had left the other, she stayed perfectly still, interested by how Dia would react. Masami suddenly remembered that her clothes were still in a pile somewhere in the castle.

Cryta watched the pair carefully, only glancing at the wolvian and flaming cat near them. She noticed the nervous gaze from Jazmine, smiling a toothy grin. Then the boy spoke, absolutely pleasing her with silky words oozing with the liquid gold of literary devices.
Her wings fluttered unconsciously, seemingly pleased with the boy for giving her a rhymed answer. Her eyes lit up with glee, as she pranced to the side.
"My dear boy, that was the completely wrong answer, but, you have used rhyming.
And that was perfect timing.
So, take as much gold as you want, you will receive no taunt."

Cryta purred, sitting down in a curled position, tucking her paws underneath her figure, and flicking her tail around her self protectively.
((Back from a B-Ball game! It kinda late, but I'm still glad that we were able to pull off a win!

Chian and Dia with the Annoyed Mexican Standoff over here))

Chian's smile melted into a frown with every word Dia spoke. Her speech became choppy and nearly obnoxious, piking his own anger.
Instead of apologizing and trying to understand where her pain was coming from, he only grew frustrated.
Even her attempt to wipe away the damage did not calm his nerves, but instead agitated them more. Her curt answer to his question never even reached past his eyes.
"Ashamed to be friends?
Well I'm sorry I wasn't brought up with the everyone's equal standard.
And I guess you can't see how much I'm trying to not to revert back to my own damn darn family! I grew up with the notion that I had to kill all of you, like an exterminator to pests.
And maybe I'm in the wrong, but good night to you Dialilah. Your mother certainly has her views set straight."

Chian hissed, angrily insulting himself and speaking his wild thoughts, nearly spitting the heat into Dia's face.
"Unlike me of course!" He added, pushing ahead of her, brushing past her lashing tail. He stormed of to his quarters, ripping the door open, fueled by emotions. His face only grimaced when he saw Rick and Ethel near Rick's designated cloud bed, growling sharply as he raced over to his own. He started to climb into it, face flushed red from rage.

Masami squeaked a soft sigh, watching Dia and Chian absentmindedly. Her small ears perked up when Dia began to grow hurt, tears visibly welling up in her eyes.
She felt a keen curiosity for the fact that they had hugged, something she hadn't expected, but more so for how pained Dia seemed when Chian asked her to keep it a secret.
'Biased fool. Daemon feelings. What else do I need to remember?'
She thought to herself, pondering about what she would say to Goiyu when she went back to report.

She didn't catch the rising tone of voice from Chian, until he left quickly to his room, obviously fuming as he left.
Instead of immediately dropping her mission, seeing as one had left the other, she stayed perfectly still, interested by how Dia would react. Masami suddenly remembered that her clothes were still in a pile somewhere in the castle.

Cryta watched the pair carefully, only glancing at the wolvian and flaming cat near them. She noticed the nervous gaze from Jazmine, smiling a toothy grin. Then the boy spoke, absolutely pleasing her with silky words oozing with the liquid gold of literary devices.
Her wings fluttered unconsciously, seemingly pleased with the boy for giving her a rhymed answer. Her eyes lit up with glee, as she pranced to the side.
"My dear boy, that was the completely wrong answer, but, you have used rhyming.
And that was perfect timing.
So, take as much gold as you want, you will receive no taunt."

Cryta purred, sitting down in a curled position, tucking her paws underneath her figure, and flicking her tail around her self protectively.
((Well, I think I have a cold. Coz I'm hot and I'm cold, you're yes then you're no, etc. edit: congrats on the game btw! Edit mk 2: suddenly realised that b-ball wasn't a team name.))

Cecil looks visibly pleased because he just made that up and it was kinda bad. "Wait, what's the right answer then? I'm ow- interested."
((Well, I think I have a cold. Coz I'm hot and I'm cold, you're yes then you're no, etc. edit: congrats on the game btw! Edit mk 2: suddenly realised that b-ball wasn't a team name.))

Cecil looks visibly pleased because he just made that up and it was kinda bad. "Wait, what's the right answer then? I'm ow- interested."
o0fyund.png25R8K2Z.png
((This amiga isn't going to lose senior Chian!))

Dia was left in a raged induced silence, her tail slashing at the air and floor, leaving deep gouges in the stone tiled ground. Brought up to believe everyone was equal!? Maybe he had forgotten what she was like before, but she hadn't. Nor has she forgotten what her brothers use to tell her of humans and what they really were. Although the twins proved her brothers words false, she found some of it rang true.

Flaring her wings as she suppressed the sudden urge to go in a shake some sense into the boy about friendship, she suddenly realized something. He never said he was ashamed..... suddenly her heated raged disappeared and her wings drooped while her tail stilled. Perhaps she was to hasty in thinking of them as friends. She let out a humorless laugh as she covered her face with her hands, while thinking of when had she gotten so soft?

Walking over to a decent sized shadow, she wordlessly slipped into the realm on the Shadow users know of. Popping into her room through one of the many shadows that decorated the princess room. She crawled into her snuggly bed and went to sleep while thinking of punching Chian right into the noise for making her this miserable.

Ethel rolled over when she heard Ricks, giving him a sleepy but happy smile. Wiggling over, she nestled herself under the boys chin and let out a sigh of contentment. Feeling safe and relaxed, she slowly falls into the lands of dreams.

((This amiga isn't going to lose senior Chian!))

Dia was left in a raged induced silence, her tail slashing at the air and floor, leaving deep gouges in the stone tiled ground. Brought up to believe everyone was equal!? Maybe he had forgotten what she was like before, but she hadn't. Nor has she forgotten what her brothers use to tell her of humans and what they really were. Although the twins proved her brothers words false, she found some of it rang true.

Flaring her wings as she suppressed the sudden urge to go in a shake some sense into the boy about friendship, she suddenly realized something. He never said he was ashamed..... suddenly her heated raged disappeared and her wings drooped while her tail stilled. Perhaps she was to hasty in thinking of them as friends. She let out a humorless laugh as she covered her face with her hands, while thinking of when had she gotten so soft?

Walking over to a decent sized shadow, she wordlessly slipped into the realm on the Shadow users know of. Popping into her room through one of the many shadows that decorated the princess room. She crawled into her snuggly bed and went to sleep while thinking of punching Chian right into the noise for making her this miserable.

Ethel rolled over when she heard Ricks, giving him a sleepy but happy smile. Wiggling over, she nestled herself under the boys chin and let out a sigh of contentment. Feeling safe and relaxed, she slowly falls into the lands of dreams.

1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 ... 157 158