Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Frost to Forest [Private]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[font=timesnewroman] { @Squeeze420 A little starter. I'm subbing. } [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29084713] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/290848/29084713_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28737200] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/287373/28737200_350.png[/img] [/url] Two figures wove through the Wilds nonchalantly, the Nocturne's stark colors standing out against the lush green. The Bogsneak's, however, blended in quiet well, making him seem to disappear at times. They were both chatting idly about whatever had come up. The Bogsneak was thumping heavily through the undergrowth, not bothering to keep quiet. The paler dragon was jumping and gliding through the treetops with practiced ease, her toothed mouth opening and closing widely as she spoke with bravado. [b]"Me and Baresk, took the stag right down. She's a wonderful hunting partner, you know. The best in the night. I swear that she would be able hear a ladybug jump on a leaf from her den."[/b] the Nocturne shared, voice high and generally cheerful. Bufo nodded slowly, focused on trying to navigate a particularly dense copse of trees. [b]"Yes, that's never reallly been my thing. Plant gathering, that's really my sort of job,"[/b] he said jokingly, the Nocturne only nodding with a small smile. It was a few moments before Bufo spoke again, his voice careful. [b]"Y'know, I heard that other group you all used to be with could sense prey from a while away. Is that true?" [/b]

{ @Squeeze420 A little starter. I'm subbing. }

29084713_350.png

28737200_350.png

Two figures wove through the Wilds nonchalantly, the Nocturne's stark colors standing out against the lush green. The Bogsneak's, however, blended in quiet well, making him seem to disappear at times. They were both chatting idly about whatever had come up. The Bogsneak was thumping heavily through the undergrowth, not bothering to keep quiet. The paler dragon was jumping and gliding through the treetops with practiced ease, her toothed mouth opening and closing widely as she spoke with bravado.

"Me and Baresk, took the stag right down. She's a wonderful hunting partner, you know. The best in the night. I swear that she would be able hear a ladybug jump on a leaf from her den." the Nocturne shared, voice high and generally cheerful.

Bufo nodded slowly, focused on trying to navigate a particularly dense copse of trees. "Yes, that's never reallly been my thing. Plant gathering, that's really my sort of job," he said jokingly, the Nocturne only nodding with a small smile. It was a few moments before Bufo spoke again, his voice careful.

"Y'know, I heard that other group you all used to be with could sense prey from a while away. Is that true?"
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
@Whim [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18875985] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/188760/18875985_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Picking a berry from the bush, she tossed it into her mouth and chewed mindlessly. The blue tundra stood out like a sore thumb sitting among all of the greenery. [i]'Why Tyra, why, did you have to lose your bag?'[/i] Popping another berry in her mouth, her mind continued to wonder. [i]'Everything was in that stupid bag! Ughh.. What am I gonna do? Without my map I'm totally lost.'[/i] Another Berry. [i]'I don't even have the slightest clue where I am! ...Mm, berries are good though...'[/i] Another berry. Continuing to pick berries as she worried over her situation, she didn't notice the sound of dragons chattering or footsteps approaching until she seen some of the longer grass move from the corner of her eye as a large bogsneak made his way through the area. Startled, the tundra gasped loudly, trying to quickly stand but managing her lose her balance and fall back to the dirt. Looking up at the large bogsneak, she smiled nervously. [b]"Umm, sorry about that, you scared me!" [/b]
@Whim

Picking a berry from the bush, she tossed it into her mouth and chewed mindlessly. The blue tundra stood out like a sore thumb sitting among all of the greenery. 'Why Tyra, why, did you have to lose your bag?' Popping another berry in her mouth, her mind continued to wonder. 'Everything was in that stupid bag! Ughh.. What am I gonna do? Without my map I'm totally lost.' Another Berry. 'I don't even have the slightest clue where I am! ...Mm, berries are good though...' Another berry.

Continuing to pick berries as she worried over her situation, she didn't notice the sound of dragons chattering or footsteps approaching until she seen some of the longer grass move from the corner of her eye as a large bogsneak made his way through the area. Startled, the tundra gasped loudly, trying to quickly stand but managing her lose her balance and fall back to the dirt.

Looking up at the large bogsneak, she smiled nervously. "Umm, sorry about that, you scared me!"

v1jfbsW.png
Female | 28 | Canada
FR Time +3

@Squeeze420 { Are you subbed? }
The Nocturne was caught off guard for a moment, and a sort of shadow settled over her face. She really would rather not bring up the old clan, but she supposed Bufo wouldn't have known her long enough to know this. Her eyes lidded heavily, and she opened her mouth to speaking, a sharp, dismissive word on the tip of her tongue. But before she could, she heard the Bogsneak grunt loudly. Looking over from the trees, she could see the patchy form of a fallen Tundra in the brush.

An intruder.

Bufo seemed startled, and looked to the Nocturne in confusion. Going rigjt into action, the Nocturne leapt off of her higher branch and soared down to a lower one that was situated nearly above where the Tundra had fallen. She peered down at the dragon, suspicion gleaming him her eyes as she gripped the branch, the conversation forgotten.

"What is your business here, dragon?" she barked, tail lashing. They very rarely ever got travelers in this part of the forest - it was the thickest, densest part.

@Squeeze420 { Are you subbed? }
The Nocturne was caught off guard for a moment, and a sort of shadow settled over her face. She really would rather not bring up the old clan, but she supposed Bufo wouldn't have known her long enough to know this. Her eyes lidded heavily, and she opened her mouth to speaking, a sharp, dismissive word on the tip of her tongue. But before she could, she heard the Bogsneak grunt loudly. Looking over from the trees, she could see the patchy form of a fallen Tundra in the brush.

An intruder.

Bufo seemed startled, and looked to the Nocturne in confusion. Going rigjt into action, the Nocturne leapt off of her higher branch and soared down to a lower one that was situated nearly above where the Tundra had fallen. She peered down at the dragon, suspicion gleaming him her eyes as she gripped the branch, the conversation forgotten.

"What is your business here, dragon?" she barked, tail lashing. They very rarely ever got travelers in this part of the forest - it was the thickest, densest part.
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
{ Oh sorry, totally missed the subbed thing! My bad.. xD I'm subbed now too~ }

Following the Bogsneak's eyes, she spotted the smaller Nocturne in the trees as they took off from their perch, and not a moment later was the same Nocturne above her, looking down at her with fierce eyes, aggressively lashing their tail, demanding answers.

Still sitting in the dirt, she raised her hands and waved them in front of her body wildly as she shook her head back and forth, her long fur making the entire action look ridiculous. "I was just eating berries I swear! I got lost, found this berry bush and stuffed my face then the big guy scared the crap out of me!" she pleaded while pointing a finger toward the Bogsneak.

The tundra continued to smile nervously as her eyes darted back and forth between the two dragons. 'Oh this isn't good.. not good. Stupid Tyra, stupid lost bag. Stupid, stupid stupid.'
{ Oh sorry, totally missed the subbed thing! My bad.. xD I'm subbed now too~ }

Following the Bogsneak's eyes, she spotted the smaller Nocturne in the trees as they took off from their perch, and not a moment later was the same Nocturne above her, looking down at her with fierce eyes, aggressively lashing their tail, demanding answers.

Still sitting in the dirt, she raised her hands and waved them in front of her body wildly as she shook her head back and forth, her long fur making the entire action look ridiculous. "I was just eating berries I swear! I got lost, found this berry bush and stuffed my face then the big guy scared the crap out of me!" she pleaded while pointing a finger toward the Bogsneak.

The tundra continued to smile nervously as her eyes darted back and forth between the two dragons. 'Oh this isn't good.. not good. Stupid Tyra, stupid lost bag. Stupid, stupid stupid.'
v1jfbsW.png
Female | 28 | Canada
FR Time +3

The Nocturne narrowed her eyes at the Tundra, then looked back at Bufo in question. He shook himself out of his staring and loped over to the assumed berry bush, dipping his long head to sniff it. He then grimaced and pulled back, looking at the bush in thought.

"Oh, it's not poisonous, is it?" the Nocturne asked, sounding annoyed more than anything. "The last thing we need is a corpse attracting scavengers."

"Cabelu. And it's not incredibly dangerous, but it depends..." Bufo looked back at the Tundra. "How many did you actually eat?"

The Nocturne narrowed her eyes at the Tundra, then looked back at Bufo in question. He shook himself out of his staring and loped over to the assumed berry bush, dipping his long head to sniff it. He then grimaced and pulled back, looking at the bush in thought.

"Oh, it's not poisonous, is it?" the Nocturne asked, sounding annoyed more than anything. "The last thing we need is a corpse attracting scavengers."

"Cabelu. And it's not incredibly dangerous, but it depends..." Bufo looked back at the Tundra. "How many did you actually eat?"
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
The Tundra's face dropped as she listened to the Nocturne speak, her entire body slumped in defeat after the Bogsneak confirmed the berries she had ate were, indeed, poisonous. 'How many did I eat? ...I don't know!' Raising her paw in front of her, she mumbled to herself as she stuck out one finger after another, falling silent for a moment before looking over at the Bogsneak. "I think I ate maybe 10..11 of them?"

Worry starting to take over her not a second after she replied, she unexpectedly jumped to her feet and took a few quick steps toward the Bogsneak, panic written all over her face. "Ohh no! I'm not gonna die am I?" Her head swinging toward the Nocturne, she continued, "I don't wanna die!
The Tundra's face dropped as she listened to the Nocturne speak, her entire body slumped in defeat after the Bogsneak confirmed the berries she had ate were, indeed, poisonous. 'How many did I eat? ...I don't know!' Raising her paw in front of her, she mumbled to herself as she stuck out one finger after another, falling silent for a moment before looking over at the Bogsneak. "I think I ate maybe 10..11 of them?"

Worry starting to take over her not a second after she replied, she unexpectedly jumped to her feet and took a few quick steps toward the Bogsneak, panic written all over her face. "Ohh no! I'm not gonna die am I?" Her head swinging toward the Nocturne, she continued, "I don't wanna die!
v1jfbsW.png
Female | 28 | Canada
FR Time +3

"Watch it, Tundra." Cabalu barked harshly, jumping down from her branch onto the ground in front of the Tundra, alarmed by her sudden movement. But even she looked back at the Bogsneak, eyes asking what she should do.

Bufo looked sort of startled, as if unused to being sought after for questions. "Well, uh, I doubt it will kill you, but with that many you'll probably get pretty sick."

Cabalu rolled her eyes. "So does that mean she can leave?"

"Well, the last thing you need in this part of he forest is to be loping around with a fever, so I wouldn't recommend it." The Bogsneak informed, looking at the Tundra. "But, um, it's probably be best if you spit them up."

"Watch it, Tundra." Cabalu barked harshly, jumping down from her branch onto the ground in front of the Tundra, alarmed by her sudden movement. But even she looked back at the Bogsneak, eyes asking what she should do.

Bufo looked sort of startled, as if unused to being sought after for questions. "Well, uh, I doubt it will kill you, but with that many you'll probably get pretty sick."

Cabalu rolled her eyes. "So does that mean she can leave?"

"Well, the last thing you need in this part of he forest is to be loping around with a fever, so I wouldn't recommend it." The Bogsneak informed, looking at the Tundra. "But, um, it's probably be best if you spit them up."
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
The tundra's mouth fell open. 'I have to what..?' Snapping her jaw shut softly, she gulped as she looked up at the Bogsneak, he was serious. 'Just great. First I make a fool out of myself and now I have to do.. that.. gross.' The thoughts of the action alone making her feel slightly sick, her stomach started to turn.

Giving both dragons a nod and trying to pull off a smile, she motioned to some taller bushes near a tree. "I'll um, be just over there... I'm starting to not feel so..."

The Tundra made a break toward the bushes, reaching them just in time to be out of sight while she suffered the consequences of her actions.
The tundra's mouth fell open. 'I have to what..?' Snapping her jaw shut softly, she gulped as she looked up at the Bogsneak, he was serious. 'Just great. First I make a fool out of myself and now I have to do.. that.. gross.' The thoughts of the action alone making her feel slightly sick, her stomach started to turn.

Giving both dragons a nod and trying to pull off a smile, she motioned to some taller bushes near a tree. "I'll um, be just over there... I'm starting to not feel so..."

The Tundra made a break toward the bushes, reaching them just in time to be out of sight while she suffered the consequences of her actions.
v1jfbsW.png
Female | 28 | Canada
FR Time +3

After the Tundra darted off, Cabalu turned to Bufo, her eyes gleaming. "She isn't really going to die, right?"

The Bogsneak rolled his eyes at her. "No. I think she'll be fine, if not woozy for a bit."

"Good, so we could tell her to beat it?"

"Well, also no. She said she was lost, Caba. She can't be sick and wandering this deep in the forest aimlessly, especially with all of your, um, friends around."

Cabalu sighed loudly. "Then what do you suppose we do? For all we know, Vita could have sent her. We wouldn't bring her into the camp anyways."

Bufo shrugged, looking over his shoulder. "I really doubt she's from them, and...well, there are rooted trees, I suppose. Oh, don't give me that look. We can't just send her out into the forest to keel over."

"Not. Our. Problem." The Nocturne responded tersely, eyes narrowed onto a cautious glare.

After the Tundra darted off, Cabalu turned to Bufo, her eyes gleaming. "She isn't really going to die, right?"

The Bogsneak rolled his eyes at her. "No. I think she'll be fine, if not woozy for a bit."

"Good, so we could tell her to beat it?"

"Well, also no. She said she was lost, Caba. She can't be sick and wandering this deep in the forest aimlessly, especially with all of your, um, friends around."

Cabalu sighed loudly. "Then what do you suppose we do? For all we know, Vita could have sent her. We wouldn't bring her into the camp anyways."

Bufo shrugged, looking over his shoulder. "I really doubt she's from them, and...well, there are rooted trees, I suppose. Oh, don't give me that look. We can't just send her out into the forest to keel over."

"Not. Our. Problem." The Nocturne responded tersely, eyes narrowed onto a cautious glare.
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
After emptying the contents of her stomach, Tyra stood dazed, head hung low staring down at a pile of blurry red mush. She felt horrible, her vision going in and out of focus as her entire body started to feel more weak. She could hear the other dragons talking, but couldn't make out more than a few words. Deciding her condition wasn't going to get better any time soon, she blinked her eyes into focus before raising her head and slowly making her way back toward the pair.

Her head was pounding, and she felt so tired. Looking to Bogsneak, she asked in a hushed voice, "Hey, ugh, big guy... How long does it take for the effect of those berries to ware off?" The Tundra sat back down in the dirt, closing her eyes as she waited for his reply.

After emptying the contents of her stomach, Tyra stood dazed, head hung low staring down at a pile of blurry red mush. She felt horrible, her vision going in and out of focus as her entire body started to feel more weak. She could hear the other dragons talking, but couldn't make out more than a few words. Deciding her condition wasn't going to get better any time soon, she blinked her eyes into focus before raising her head and slowly making her way back toward the pair.

Her head was pounding, and she felt so tired. Looking to Bogsneak, she asked in a hushed voice, "Hey, ugh, big guy... How long does it take for the effect of those berries to ware off?" The Tundra sat back down in the dirt, closing her eyes as she waited for his reply.

v1jfbsW.png
Female | 28 | Canada
FR Time +3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7