Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Frost to Forest [Private]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Bufo shared a glance with Cabalu as the Tundra came back. "Well, there may still be some in your system, so it may be half a day or so," he started slowly, looking between the two females. He looked behind him, glancing again at the Nocturne and wincing slightly. "Where were you, ah, heading, Tundra? This isn't the best part of the forest to be wandering in. Plenty of packs of all sorts of creatures wandering about."

Cabalu continued to study the dragon critically, face creased in suspicion and annoyance.

Bufo shared a glance with Cabalu as the Tundra came back. "Well, there may still be some in your system, so it may be half a day or so," he started slowly, looking between the two females. He looked behind him, glancing again at the Nocturne and wincing slightly. "Where were you, ah, heading, Tundra? This isn't the best part of the forest to be wandering in. Plenty of packs of all sorts of creatures wandering about."

Cabalu continued to study the dragon critically, face creased in suspicion and annoyance.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
The Tundra nodded her head slowly as she realized the next 12 hours were not going to be pleasant. Looking toward the Nocturne for a moment she noticed the dragon eyeing her, the look on her face was enough to get the message across, that dragon had it out for her.

Letting out a small sigh as she looked back to the Bogsneak, taking a moment to gather her thoughts before responding. "My clan leader had asked me to deliver an urgent message to an old friend of his. I don't usually leave home but I come from a small clan down south, and no one else was available at the time. I was on my way back home when I lost my bag, which had my map in it." She paused, looking rather annoyed with herself. "That was a few days ago now. Just been wondering around since."

She smiled, trying to cover up her self pity and embarrassment. "I'm sorry for all the trouble."
The Tundra nodded her head slowly as she realized the next 12 hours were not going to be pleasant. Looking toward the Nocturne for a moment she noticed the dragon eyeing her, the look on her face was enough to get the message across, that dragon had it out for her.

Letting out a small sigh as she looked back to the Bogsneak, taking a moment to gather her thoughts before responding. "My clan leader had asked me to deliver an urgent message to an old friend of his. I don't usually leave home but I come from a small clan down south, and no one else was available at the time. I was on my way back home when I lost my bag, which had my map in it." She paused, looking rather annoyed with herself. "That was a few days ago now. Just been wondering around since."

She smiled, trying to cover up her self pity and embarrassment. "I'm sorry for all the trouble."
v1jfbsW.png
Female | 28 | Canada
FR Time +3

The Bogsneak's eyes creased, and he still looked unsure. He wasn't aware of any other clans in this vincity except one other, and he was positive it wasn't the one this dragon was going after. Shifting on his feet, he looked over her up and down.

"Well, uh, It's probably not a good idea for you to keep looking. I think the best bet for you would to head back." Bufo suggested awkwardly. Cabalu nodded in agreement. The Nocturne was right, as neither of them result wanted this dragon to linger on their territory.

The Bogsneak's eyes creased, and he still looked unsure. He wasn't aware of any other clans in this vincity except one other, and he was positive it wasn't the one this dragon was going after. Shifting on his feet, he looked over her up and down.

"Well, uh, It's probably not a good idea for you to keep looking. I think the best bet for you would to head back." Bufo suggested awkwardly. Cabalu nodded in agreement. The Nocturne was right, as neither of them result wanted this dragon to linger on their territory.
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
Kyro looked back and forth between the dragons as they agreed she should leave. She would have left days ago if only she knew how to get home, but now she was lost and sick. Sighing in defeat, she nodded her head. "I would leave, but like I said before, I have no idea where I am." She frowned then, feeling homesick.

It was obvious they wanted her out of their territory, so she figured it couldn't hurt to ask. "Do either of you two know how to get to the Southern Icefield?"
Kyro looked back and forth between the dragons as they agreed she should leave. She would have left days ago if only she knew how to get home, but now she was lost and sick. Sighing in defeat, she nodded her head. "I would leave, but like I said before, I have no idea where I am." She frowned then, feeling homesick.

It was obvious they wanted her out of their territory, so she figured it couldn't hurt to ask. "Do either of you two know how to get to the Southern Icefield?"
v1jfbsW.png
Female | 28 | Canada
FR Time +3

"Well, uh," Bufo looked around at the surrounding trees, seeming a bit unsure. "South, I'm guessing?" He looked toward the Nocturne for assistance. "Cabalu?"

The Nocturne shook her head. "What? I don't pay attention to directions, just to where things are." She looked back toward the Tundra, face beginning to take on a worried tinge. "How did you get here in the first place? You may have passed some sort of landmark we know of." she offered, her voice growing grudging.

"Well, uh," Bufo looked around at the surrounding trees, seeming a bit unsure. "South, I'm guessing?" He looked toward the Nocturne for assistance. "Cabalu?"

The Nocturne shook her head. "What? I don't pay attention to directions, just to where things are." She looked back toward the Tundra, face beginning to take on a worried tinge. "How did you get here in the first place? You may have passed some sort of landmark we know of." she offered, her voice growing grudging.
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
The Tundra let out a sarcastic chuckle as the Bogsneak stated the obvious, which quickly dissipated as the Nocturne admitted she didn't know either. She would never make it home at this rate.

Turning toward the Nocturne, she shook her head hesitantly. "I really don't know. All the trees and bushes everywhere look the same to me." She paused, taking a moment to look around their surroundings. "After I lost my bag I turned back to try and find it, and after frantically flying from place to place I lost all my bearings. I was so hungry I had to land and find something to eat, which didn't turn out too great..."
The Tundra let out a sarcastic chuckle as the Bogsneak stated the obvious, which quickly dissipated as the Nocturne admitted she didn't know either. She would never make it home at this rate.

Turning toward the Nocturne, she shook her head hesitantly. "I really don't know. All the trees and bushes everywhere look the same to me." She paused, taking a moment to look around their surroundings. "After I lost my bag I turned back to try and find it, and after frantically flying from place to place I lost all my bearings. I was so hungry I had to land and find something to eat, which didn't turn out too great..."
v1jfbsW.png
Female | 28 | Canada
FR Time +3

Cabalu was beginning to look exasperated, and shot a look at Bufo like she was accusing him of getting this dragon lost in their territory. He met her look with a similar, defensive one, but turned back to the Tundra. He knew from experience that this wasn't the best clan to stumble across when you need help.

"So you don't have any..." the Bogsneak swallowed, a bit anxious for the answer. "Any plans, anywhere to go? Your just sort of wandering, nowhere to stay for the night?"

Cabalu was beginning to look exasperated, and shot a look at Bufo like she was accusing him of getting this dragon lost in their territory. He met her look with a similar, defensive one, but turned back to the Tundra. He knew from experience that this wasn't the best clan to stumble across when you need help.

"So you don't have any..." the Bogsneak swallowed, a bit anxious for the answer. "Any plans, anywhere to go? Your just sort of wandering, nowhere to stay for the night?"
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
The Tundra didn't miss the looks the two exchanged. She could tell she was unwanted here, but at least the big guy cared enough to ask.

Tyra shook her head slowly, "I had wanted to find food and shelter somewhere in the forest before nightfall so I could rest up and take off again in the morning." The tundra paused, looking up to the sky for a moment. her vision went in and out of focus, making her feel slightly dizzy. "I'd just take off now and look elsewhere, but.. I don't think I'm in any conduction to fly."
The Tundra didn't miss the looks the two exchanged. She could tell she was unwanted here, but at least the big guy cared enough to ask.

Tyra shook her head slowly, "I had wanted to find food and shelter somewhere in the forest before nightfall so I could rest up and take off again in the morning." The tundra paused, looking up to the sky for a moment. her vision went in and out of focus, making her feel slightly dizzy. "I'd just take off now and look elsewhere, but.. I don't think I'm in any conduction to fly."
v1jfbsW.png
Female | 28 | Canada
FR Time +3

Bufo took a breath, and Cabalu tilted her head, looking back and forth from the Tundra to the Bogsneak. Bufo began again, voice sounding extremely hesitant. "I, ah, I think we may have a place for you."

The Nocturne shot him a questioning, if not hostile look, but he only shook his head. Not inside the camp, of course, but close by. He knew that Adelaide wouldn't like it, but they couldn't just leave her to be picked off by a Serthis.

Bufo took a breath, and Cabalu tilted her head, looking back and forth from the Tundra to the Bogsneak. Bufo began again, voice sounding extremely hesitant. "I, ah, I think we may have a place for you."

The Nocturne shot him a questioning, if not hostile look, but he only shook his head. Not inside the camp, of course, but close by. He knew that Adelaide wouldn't like it, but they couldn't just leave her to be picked off by a Serthis.
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
The Tundra's ears perked up slightly, "Really..?" starting to feel hopeful again, a small smile appeared on her face. "Oh that'd be so great, thank you so much!" She looked between the two dragons quickly. "To both of you... I really am sorry for the trouble."

Starting to feel a little better, Tyra stood up slowly. She still felt wobbly but she'd be able to walk just fine. There was only a couple hours of daylight left and she didn't want to hold up these dragons any longer than she already had. Smiling, she introduced herself. "I'm Tyra by the way... Thanks again for your help."
The Tundra's ears perked up slightly, "Really..?" starting to feel hopeful again, a small smile appeared on her face. "Oh that'd be so great, thank you so much!" She looked between the two dragons quickly. "To both of you... I really am sorry for the trouble."

Starting to feel a little better, Tyra stood up slowly. She still felt wobbly but she'd be able to walk just fine. There was only a couple hours of daylight left and she didn't want to hold up these dragons any longer than she already had. Smiling, she introduced herself. "I'm Tyra by the way... Thanks again for your help."
v1jfbsW.png
Female | 28 | Canada
FR Time +3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7