Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Frost to Forest [Private]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Bufo nodded, not responding. Even though it had been Cabalu's question, she was silent for a bit as well. They of all dragons knew that questioning deeper into a clan was not always the best idea.

After walking a few more minutes , they finally reached what they had been aiming for - a startlingly large, slightly tipped tree. It's roots had been ripped up, creating an earthy cavern.

"I hope it's not too...uh, muddy." Bufo commented, tilting his head. Cabalu jumped down a few limbs, peering inside from her perch. It looked empty enough.

Bufo nodded, not responding. Even though it had been Cabalu's question, she was silent for a bit as well. They of all dragons knew that questioning deeper into a clan was not always the best idea.

After walking a few more minutes , they finally reached what they had been aiming for - a startlingly large, slightly tipped tree. It's roots had been ripped up, creating an earthy cavern.

"I hope it's not too...uh, muddy." Bufo commented, tilting his head. Cabalu jumped down a few limbs, peering inside from her perch. It looked empty enough.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
Taking a few steps forward to take a peek inside herself, she looked back and smiled, "It's perfect. A lot better than being stuck out in the open for the night."

They had only walked for a few minutes, but with her current condition the short distance had really took it out of her. Turning around the Tundra plopped herself down in front of the cavern's entrance. Smiling again, she looked between the Nocturne and the Bogsneak, "Thank you again. You guys are great."
Taking a few steps forward to take a peek inside herself, she looked back and smiled, "It's perfect. A lot better than being stuck out in the open for the night."

They had only walked for a few minutes, but with her current condition the short distance had really took it out of her. Turning around the Tundra plopped herself down in front of the cavern's entrance. Smiling again, she looked between the Nocturne and the Bogsneak, "Thank you again. You guys are great."
v1jfbsW.png
Female | 28 | Canada
FR Time +3

Bufo nodded. "Well, it's a place to stay for the night. Just, uh..." he trailed off, looking to Cabalu for assistance. She snorted roughly.

"Just don't get into any trouble." She declared, and with that, took off into the forest. After a glance back over his back, Bufo followed behind her as well, loping back through the fronds. It was after thy were out of range when Calabu whipped around. "You're supposed to be watching her."

The Bogsneak sighed loudly. "Really?"

"Yes, really! Especially this close to the camp. Your probably already in enough trouble as it is. " She warned, tail lashing.

"Fine." Bufo grunted, turning around and squeezing back through the forest as quietly as possible. This was going to be a long night being quiet and out of sight.

{ Do you have any ideas for after this? Because I'm sort of stuck. }

Bufo nodded. "Well, it's a place to stay for the night. Just, uh..." he trailed off, looking to Cabalu for assistance. She snorted roughly.

"Just don't get into any trouble." She declared, and with that, took off into the forest. After a glance back over his back, Bufo followed behind her as well, loping back through the fronds. It was after thy were out of range when Calabu whipped around. "You're supposed to be watching her."

The Bogsneak sighed loudly. "Really?"

"Yes, really! Especially this close to the camp. Your probably already in enough trouble as it is. " She warned, tail lashing.

"Fine." Bufo grunted, turning around and squeezing back through the forest as quietly as possible. This was going to be a long night being quiet and out of sight.

{ Do you have any ideas for after this? Because I'm sort of stuck. }
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
Warning the Tundra to behave, the Nocturne left in a hurry, the Bogsneak following after her. Tyra nodded her head a few times, she was always on her best behaviour, trouble had a way of finding her though.

Bowing down to stretch her back, she let out a lengthy yawn. The last few days had left her exhausted, she had already been tired when she landed in this forest, not to mention accidentally poisoning herself shortly after. Moving over to just inside the entrance of the cavern, she spun in slow circles for a few seconds before lowering her body to the ground, curling up into a ball, and letting her tail lay over her face. Within a few minutes, she was fast asleep, a quiet snoring sound could be heard in the silence of the woods.

{ I'm basically stuck too... it feels like there's no reason for Tyra to stick around come morning.. We could just play out the morning until Tyra leaves then start a new 1x1? Maybe something with more of a dark/magic theme, some sort of planned ahead plot to keep the story moving so we don't get stuck again? lol }

Warning the Tundra to behave, the Nocturne left in a hurry, the Bogsneak following after her. Tyra nodded her head a few times, she was always on her best behaviour, trouble had a way of finding her though.

Bowing down to stretch her back, she let out a lengthy yawn. The last few days had left her exhausted, she had already been tired when she landed in this forest, not to mention accidentally poisoning herself shortly after. Moving over to just inside the entrance of the cavern, she spun in slow circles for a few seconds before lowering her body to the ground, curling up into a ball, and letting her tail lay over her face. Within a few minutes, she was fast asleep, a quiet snoring sound could be heard in the silence of the woods.

{ I'm basically stuck too... it feels like there's no reason for Tyra to stick around come morning.. We could just play out the morning until Tyra leaves then start a new 1x1? Maybe something with more of a dark/magic theme, some sort of planned ahead plot to keep the story moving so we don't get stuck again? lol }

v1jfbsW.png
Female | 28 | Canada
FR Time +3

{ I really don't see anything else happening after this point anyway. :p Trying to push through the rest of this would make me dread responding lmao.

Definitely! I have a bunch of other plots I have been thinking of.

Clan war - I have two clans who have a bitter history. Maybe something finally breaks out, and your wander gets caught in the middle, which ends up dragging your clan in.

Shadow Stalking - Some part of the Tangled Woods looses connection with the rest of the world. Our dragons end up being trapped here, attacked by a strange beast whenever they try to pass a certain point. Or just, Y'know, whenever.

Shadey Stuff - I have a Shade-cursed dragon, who tried to keep it repressed. Surely something could come out of that? }

{ I really don't see anything else happening after this point anyway. :p Trying to push through the rest of this would make me dread responding lmao.

Definitely! I have a bunch of other plots I have been thinking of.

Clan war - I have two clans who have a bitter history. Maybe something finally breaks out, and your wander gets caught in the middle, which ends up dragging your clan in.

Shadow Stalking - Some part of the Tangled Woods looses connection with the rest of the world. Our dragons end up being trapped here, attacked by a strange beast whenever they try to pass a certain point. Or just, Y'know, whenever.

Shadey Stuff - I have a Shade-cursed dragon, who tried to keep it repressed. Surely something could come out of that? }
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
{ Ohh, the shadow stalking idea sounds really cool! I like the idea that our dragons would be isolated/trapped, seems like it'd make for an interesting story.

The shade-cursed dragon sounds cool too, actually working on my own shade cursed dragon, but I have no idea where I'm going with her yet~ XD

Sorry it took me so long to reply, RL's been keeping me extra busy, my little guy came home sick from school, but he seems to be getting over it quick enough so I should be back on FR more ones he's back up to speed.

But yeah, I really like both of those ideas! If you want to pick one and write us up a starter I'll figure out which dragon I want to use and jump in after you. c: }
{ Ohh, the shadow stalking idea sounds really cool! I like the idea that our dragons would be isolated/trapped, seems like it'd make for an interesting story.

The shade-cursed dragon sounds cool too, actually working on my own shade cursed dragon, but I have no idea where I'm going with her yet~ XD

Sorry it took me so long to reply, RL's been keeping me extra busy, my little guy came home sick from school, but he seems to be getting over it quick enough so I should be back on FR more ones he's back up to speed.

But yeah, I really like both of those ideas! If you want to pick one and write us up a starter I'll figure out which dragon I want to use and jump in after you. c: }
v1jfbsW.png
Female | 28 | Canada
FR Time +3
[font=timesnewroman] { Alright! } [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26165935] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/261660/26165935_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]"Why do we always seem to end up [i]here?"[/i][/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24420322] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/244204/24420322_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]"Probably because this is where I intended for us to end up?"[/b] The blue Skydancer retorted, purposely oblivious to the implication of the coatl'a words. The two had just recently crossed the channel from the Everbloom Gardens into the Tangled Woods. The Skydancer seemed generally unfettered, but the coatl looked like he was about to jump out of his skin. [b]"Why can't you ever collect things from the Ruins, or the Dragonhome, or, I don't know, maybe the [i]Wilds?"[/i][/b] the Coatl sighed in exasperation, wings fluttering. [b]"None of those places are suitable for this particular type of growth."[/b] [b]"And there are no alternatives in the [i]entirety[/i] of the Labyrinth?"[/b] [b]"Affirmative."[/b]

{ Alright! }

26165935_350.png

"Why do we always seem to end up here?"

24420322_350.png

"Probably because this is where I intended for us to end up?" The blue Skydancer retorted, purposely oblivious to the implication of the coatl'a words. The two had just recently crossed the channel from the Everbloom Gardens into the Tangled Woods. The Skydancer seemed generally unfettered, but the coatl looked like he was about to jump out of his skin.

"Why can't you ever collect things from the Ruins, or the Dragonhome, or, I don't know, maybe the Wilds?" the Coatl sighed in exasperation, wings fluttering.

"None of those places are suitable for this particular type of growth."

"And there are no alternatives in the entirety of the Labyrinth?"

"Affirmative."
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
[size=2]{ Sorry it took me so long to reply! Should be able to reply once a day again now though at least. Been a busy few days, lol }[/size] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16468522] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/164686/16468522_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]"Are you almost finished yet Kira? I want to get home already, we've been here forever." [/b]The Fae proclaimed as he sat atop the Guardian's head, his crest shivered as he held it in a low position. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28893397] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/288934/28893397_350.png[/img][/url][/center] The Guardian rolled her eyes as she walked along the dimly lit path, [b]"Oh hush, we've only been here for a few days, you know I need to finish gathering the supplies before we can leave. This is the only place I know where to find them so you're gonna have to suck it up and deal with it." [/b] [b] "Yeah but why do I have to be here? This place gives me the creeps." [/b] Kira shook her head slowly as to not knock the Fae off balance, [b]"Again you know exactly why you have to be here Durk. I may be skilled with potions but my size hinders my gathering ability, and you my small friend are great at getting into tight spots."[/b] The Fae sighed loudly in annoyance, an emotion he had learned to mimic while living in a clan with very few other Fae's around. Compared to most dragons of his breed he was actually quite expressive. [b]"Fine, fine, you win, just try to hurry up would you?" [/b]
{ Sorry it took me so long to reply! Should be able to reply once a day again now though at least. Been a busy few days, lol }

"Are you almost finished yet Kira? I want to get home already, we've been here forever." The Fae proclaimed as he sat atop the Guardian's head, his crest shivered as he held it in a low position.

The Guardian rolled her eyes as she walked along the dimly lit path, "Oh hush, we've only been here for a few days, you know I need to finish gathering the supplies before we can leave. This is the only place I know where to find them so you're gonna have to suck it up and deal with it."

"Yeah but why do I have to be here? This place gives me the creeps."

Kira shook her head slowly as to not knock the Fae off balance, "Again you know exactly why you have to be here Durk. I may be skilled with potions but my size hinders my gathering ability, and you my small friend are great at getting into tight spots."

The Fae sighed loudly in annoyance, an emotion he had learned to mimic while living in a clan with very few other Fae's around. Compared to most dragons of his breed he was actually quite expressive. "Fine, fine, you win, just try to hurry up would you?"

v1jfbsW.png
Female | 28 | Canada
FR Time +3

They walked in silence for a bit, grudgingly accepting each other's company. The coatl noticed the Skydancer's antennas start to tremble, and perked up. "What is it, Mistralias?"

The Skydancer considered for a moment, legs leaning him slightly forward. "Other dragons. Maybe they know what I'm looking for," Mistralias decided, taking a few more hurried steps.

"Mistralias, I really doubt they would care. There's a lot of dragons in this forest, and a good number of them are shady fi-"

"Hello?" The Skydancer shouted loudly, startling some birds from neighboring trees. The coatl whacked him on the shoulder with a rough paw.

"Keeper's Beard Sprigla, what was that for?" The Skydancer grumbled.

"This is why Vita doesn't let you go out by yourself." The coatl snarled, feathers folded back in annoyance.

They walked in silence for a bit, grudgingly accepting each other's company. The coatl noticed the Skydancer's antennas start to tremble, and perked up. "What is it, Mistralias?"

The Skydancer considered for a moment, legs leaning him slightly forward. "Other dragons. Maybe they know what I'm looking for," Mistralias decided, taking a few more hurried steps.

"Mistralias, I really doubt they would care. There's a lot of dragons in this forest, and a good number of them are shady fi-"

"Hello?" The Skydancer shouted loudly, startling some birds from neighboring trees. The coatl whacked him on the shoulder with a rough paw.

"Keeper's Beard Sprigla, what was that for?" The Skydancer grumbled.

"This is why Vita doesn't let you go out by yourself." The coatl snarled, feathers folded back in annoyance.
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
Kira's head shot up quickly, turning toward where she'd heard another dragon call out, the Fae falling off balance with her hurried movements.

"Jeez Kira! Watch it!" he blurted out, giving her head a small whack with his paw.

The Guardian smiled sheepishly, "Sorry... but did you hear that?"

"Hear what? I was too busy trying not to lose hold of your horn."

"I heard someone shout, maybe they're lost?" Before the Fae could reply, the large Guardian was already turning around and walking in the direction she'd heard the shout come from.

The Fae's crest dropped, "Why are we turning around?"

"Because I want to know who shouted?" She remarked back quickly.

"Kira, you know dragons around here can't be trusted, we shouldn't even bother. Let's just finish gathering supplies and get home."

The Guardian rolled her eyes before taking a deep breath and calling out, "Hello! Who's there?"
Kira's head shot up quickly, turning toward where she'd heard another dragon call out, the Fae falling off balance with her hurried movements.

"Jeez Kira! Watch it!" he blurted out, giving her head a small whack with his paw.

The Guardian smiled sheepishly, "Sorry... but did you hear that?"

"Hear what? I was too busy trying not to lose hold of your horn."

"I heard someone shout, maybe they're lost?" Before the Fae could reply, the large Guardian was already turning around and walking in the direction she'd heard the shout come from.

The Fae's crest dropped, "Why are we turning around?"

"Because I want to know who shouted?" She remarked back quickly.

"Kira, you know dragons around here can't be trusted, we shouldn't even bother. Let's just finish gathering supplies and get home."

The Guardian rolled her eyes before taking a deep breath and calling out, "Hello! Who's there?"
v1jfbsW.png
Female | 28 | Canada
FR Time +3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7