Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WICHNL Labs Roleplay
1 2 3
WICHNL Labs

Somewhere hidden in Sorienth lies a lab. A strange lab. A lab where your worst fears come true. WICHNL Labs. No one knows how the heck it started, and who first discovered it still remains a mystery.
According to a report, WICHNL stands for "What If Coatl Had No Leg." The lab is run by some sort of source called, "Phoatlshop." The creator of the lab is assumed to have changed their identity due to the trainwreck they have created.

But what do they do in this lab? You may ask.
They do many, many things. They used to just do Coatls, but now they have expanded. For example, they remove Coatl limbs and replace them with eggs or leave them limbless entirely. Some create Coatl Rocking-Horses. Rumor has it, they also have cloned some dragons and replaced their heads with Coatl heads. The possibilities are endless here.

So yeah. This is a Roleplay based off of the trainwreck of a thread called What if Coatl had No Leg on the FR Discussion Forms. It was created by LilithServil/LittlePeridot.
In this Roleplay, you can create some sort of Phoatlshop Monstrousity and Roleplay as it in the lab. You can even Roleplay as a Phoatlshopper. You can go look over at the WICHNL thread if you don't know what part of the trainwreck you want to Roleplay as.

Rules:
Three Characters Max
Don't be Rude outside of Roleplay
If your going to use a Phoatlshop Picture, credit the user who made it.
More than one type of Monstrosity is allowed.
All FR Rules Apply
WICHNL Labs

Somewhere hidden in Sorienth lies a lab. A strange lab. A lab where your worst fears come true. WICHNL Labs. No one knows how the heck it started, and who first discovered it still remains a mystery.
According to a report, WICHNL stands for "What If Coatl Had No Leg." The lab is run by some sort of source called, "Phoatlshop." The creator of the lab is assumed to have changed their identity due to the trainwreck they have created.

But what do they do in this lab? You may ask.
They do many, many things. They used to just do Coatls, but now they have expanded. For example, they remove Coatl limbs and replace them with eggs or leave them limbless entirely. Some create Coatl Rocking-Horses. Rumor has it, they also have cloned some dragons and replaced their heads with Coatl heads. The possibilities are endless here.

So yeah. This is a Roleplay based off of the trainwreck of a thread called What if Coatl had No Leg on the FR Discussion Forms. It was created by LilithServil/LittlePeridot.
In this Roleplay, you can create some sort of Phoatlshop Monstrousity and Roleplay as it in the lab. You can even Roleplay as a Phoatlshopper. You can go look over at the WICHNL thread if you don't know what part of the trainwreck you want to Roleplay as.

Rules:
Three Characters Max
Don't be Rude outside of Roleplay
If your going to use a Phoatlshop Picture, credit the user who made it.
More than one type of Monstrosity is allowed.
All FR Rules Apply
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
Did we get permission yet?
Did we get permission yet?
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@o0ArcaneAura0o
May I roleplay as two characters? Averat the female fae(looks like facaca but more evil... ahahahahahha) and phoatlshopper. She decided to apply for a job there and... She started to create a terrifying story about Coatls taking over this 'website' for the world of sornieth.

Coatlibbles, Scribbles mixed with a coatl. Coatlibbles is a he. He likes to write but often finds that the paper has been given legs. I can give you more about him :P
@o0ArcaneAura0o
May I roleplay as two characters? Averat the female fae(looks like facaca but more evil... ahahahahahha) and phoatlshopper. She decided to apply for a job there and... She started to create a terrifying story about Coatls taking over this 'website' for the world of sornieth.

Coatlibbles, Scribbles mixed with a coatl. Coatlibbles is a he. He likes to write but often finds that the paper has been given legs. I can give you more about him :P
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@ImpossibleJedi4
Yep. I PMed her and she said I could as long as I added credit.
@Averat
Sure. I saw the picture of Coatlibbles earlier. X3

I'll be adding my characters later because it's hard choosing just one monstrousity.
@ImpossibleJedi4
Yep. I PMed her and she said I could as long as I added credit.
@Averat
Sure. I saw the picture of Coatlibbles earlier. X3

I'll be adding my characters later because it's hard choosing just one monstrousity.
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
@o0ArcaneAura0o When she's not being a dragon, Averat looks like this: [img]http://i67.tinypic.com/5z3536.jpg[/img] An averat. No front legs, feathered end of tail, dark grey fancy rat, crow wings. Btw, if I can I'll also pick another creature to be my monstrosity. THE GREATCOATLSHELL.
@o0ArcaneAura0o
When she's not being a dragon, Averat looks like this:
5z3536.jpg
An averat. No front legs, feathered end of tail, dark grey fancy rat, crow wings. Btw, if I can I'll also pick another creature to be my monstrosity. THE GREATCOATLSHELL.
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@o0ArcaneAura0o
Okay let me get a character up hehehehehe
@o0ArcaneAura0o
Okay let me get a character up hehehehehe
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@Averat and @ImpossibleJedi4
I added rules because I forgot.
I'm also going to Roleplay as no-leg Coatl and all leg Coatl.
@Averat and @ImpossibleJedi4
I added rules because I forgot.
I'm also going to Roleplay as no-leg Coatl and all leg Coatl.
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
@o0ArcaneAura0o
Can I be one of my own dragons and bloopy tongue coatl? (Who can't speak because his tongue flew away)
@o0ArcaneAura0o
Can I be one of my own dragons and bloopy tongue coatl? (Who can't speak because his tongue flew away)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@o0ArcaneAura0o
So I can have Coatlibbles, Averat(Like my own OC, Like myself, Like Facaca) and Greatcoatlshell?
@o0ArcaneAura0o
So I can have Coatlibbles, Averat(Like my own OC, Like myself, Like Facaca) and Greatcoatlshell?
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@o0ArcaneAura0o

Can I join? This is the meaning of life!
@o0ArcaneAura0o

Can I join? This is the meaning of life!
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
1 2 3