Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WICHNL Labs Roleplay
1 2 3
@GhostQueen13
Sure! Joinusjoinusjoinus

@ImpossibleJedi4
Yes to the Bloopy-Tounge Dragon. What's the other dragon you're going to Roleplay?

@Averat
Yep.
@GhostQueen13
Sure! Joinusjoinusjoinus

@ImpossibleJedi4
Yes to the Bloopy-Tounge Dragon. What's the other dragon you're going to Roleplay?

@Averat
Yep.
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
@o0ArcaneAura0o A Phoatlshopper. ;) I have some dragons I need lore for, and I do want some darker residents in the clan. ;) Edit: This dude probably! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22937888] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/229379/22937888_350.png[/img] [/url]
@o0ArcaneAura0o
A Phoatlshopper. ;) I have some dragons I need lore for, and I do want some darker residents in the clan. ;)

Edit: This dude probably!

22937888_350.png
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@o0ArcaneAura0o I'm probably going to do this if it's ok. So, A Shadow Sprite, That has been fused into SD. Backstory: Some twisted Photalshopper decided to see what happens if you mix a sprite with a Dragon. (I can say twists, because it's me!) She has weird powers that glitch, like turning not a shadow and such. And she looks like the SD below, but with some Shadow muck hanging off of her. and a bit darker, like the shadow sprite. And Is half the size of a regular SD [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=14&breed=13&element=7&gender=1&tert=69&tertgene=11&winggene=15&wings=18&auth=1994a2fb503e3405e3fa1fd283042ae39677d9de&dummyext=prev.png[/img] is that ok?
@o0ArcaneAura0o

I'm probably going to do this if it's ok.

So, A Shadow Sprite, That has been fused into SD.

Backstory: Some twisted Photalshopper decided to see what happens if you mix a sprite with a Dragon. (I can say twists, because it's me!)

She has weird powers that glitch, like turning not a shadow and such.

And she looks like the SD below, but with some Shadow muck hanging off of her. and a bit darker, like the shadow sprite. And Is half the size of a regular SD

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=14&breed=13&element=7&gender=1&tert=69&tertgene=11&winggene=15&wings=18&auth=1994a2fb503e3405e3fa1fd283042ae39677d9de&dummyext=prev.png

is that ok?
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
@GhostQueen13
Accepted. Do you guys want to start now?
@GhostQueen13
Accepted. Do you guys want to start now?
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
Up to you!
@o0ArcaneAura0o
Up to you!
@o0ArcaneAura0o
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
@o0ArcaneAura0o
I'm down! :)
@o0ArcaneAura0o
I'm down! :)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Hey, why did you not invite me to this? I wanna be a part!

...how, though, I am yet to discover.
Hey, why did you not invite me to this? I wanna be a part!

...how, though, I am yet to discover.
@o0ArcaneAura0o
Sure! First of all I'll be Averat if that's okay!
@o0ArcaneAura0o
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@o0ArcaneAura0o
@o0ArcaneAura0o
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@FylloTheDragon
Join us. Join us good friend.

@GhostQueen13
@Averat
@ImpossibleJedi4
We're going to start!

No-Legs rolled around in his testing area. Rocking back and forth like a rocking horse, outside of the area, a few phoatlshoppers were laughing and taking notes.
All-Legs was somewhere else, trying to get the hang of ALL HER FREAKING LEGS. She fell over, and tried to get back up again, resulting in a Coatl wiggling all her legs around frantically trying to get up. "HALLLPP!!!11!!" She shouted.
@FylloTheDragon
Join us. Join us good friend.

@GhostQueen13
@Averat
@ImpossibleJedi4
We're going to start!

No-Legs rolled around in his testing area. Rocking back and forth like a rocking horse, outside of the area, a few phoatlshoppers were laughing and taking notes.
All-Legs was somewhere else, trying to get the hang of ALL HER FREAKING LEGS. She fell over, and tried to get back up again, resulting in a Coatl wiggling all her legs around frantically trying to get up. "HALLLPP!!!11!!" She shouted.
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
1 2 3