Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lybith (Open)
1 2

Emily turned her alarm from her phone off, getting drowsily out of bed and sneaking down the hall and out to the living room, lunging onto her couch. She looked out of her glass door to the balcony, and saw the dark sky outside. The sun hadn't risen yet, so she succeeded in getting up hours before her family. Yessss!!! She thought proudly, getting the remote and turning the TV on, then turning it to Futurama. She would get breakfast later.

Two Futurama episodes later...

Emily got up to get breakfast, but was utterly sidetracked when she noticed her phone had not been mentally glued to her hand at all that morning! The fomo is real!! She didn't want to go in the room in fear of her siblings waking up, but she used her NINJA LIKE SILENCE to reluctantly open the door and slip into the room. She walked to her bed, accidentaly stepping on a very soft thing and a very hard thing. SHe grabbed her phone--WAIT. Emily didn't recall putting anything on the floor. The floor was clean...ish...not really....BUT NEVERMIND THAT. What was the thing on the floor? She picked the very soft thing and very hard thing up, grabbing her phone and walking out of the room, the living room light revealing what they were. Emily gasped.

She ran SILENTLYISH to the living room and out of the hallway, the light now brighter, She unfolded the very soft thing and took the vey hard thing off of the very soft thing and put it on the floor. Emily looked at the very soft thing and immediately confirmed that it was a blue turtleneck sweater. She looked at the very hard thing and confirmed it was a blue teardrop necklace. The teardrop hung from a fine silvery string. Emily couldn't believe it.

((ooc- Hello yah fools! Are you gonna join my RP? Great! I have some rules though.
-No goddmoding
-If you wanna leave, make sure you do stuff to make sure it won't do anything to the story.
-A simple gtg or brb is good, just ping all the players so they know whats up.
-All OCs allowed, but there is a criteria.

OC Criteria

If your OC is not human or had powers originally, your OC will have lived in the world of Lybith, where powers and fantasy are the normality, where having none or not being born with powers is rare and unbelievable. None of those living in Lybith have heard of Earth.

If your OC is human and has no powers, your OC will have lived on Earth. Duh. Powers and fantasy are just stories and dreams, having powers and such is like, impossible. All of these OCs
are transported to Lybith. The way it works is that your OCs had wished for something such as powers or an alternate form. and given up on the wish a while ago. After forgetting about it, your wish comes true one morning. You are transported to Lybith after remembering the wish and trying your new power/etc out, and your OC suddenly takes a deep breath, closing their eyes. They wake up in a pool of breathable (And won't extinguish fire) water surrounded by the world of Lybith.

Please post OC in this form:

Name:
World:
Species:
Wish(es):
Body type:
Wears:
Hair, eyes, skin:
Bio (optional):

Name: Emily
World: Earth
Species: Human, duhh...
Wishe(s): To have wings, to have a magical sweater, etc.
Body type: 5ft, 90lbs, very skinny, nice legs and bum.
Wears: A gray tank top, red shorts, and the necklace and sweater described above, along with worn brown sandals.
Hair, eyes, skin: buzzed dark brown hair, large light brown eyes, olive skin.
Bio: YOU SHALL HAVE TO FIGURE IT OUT!!! MWAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA!

I'm not online all the time, so don't flip out when I don't reply immediately.

Spots:
1 ClockworkEclipse
2 Fletchinder
3 InvaderCristi

I may add more. Maybe.

Ping List

@ClockworkEclipse @Fletchinder @InvaderCristi

Emily turned her alarm from her phone off, getting drowsily out of bed and sneaking down the hall and out to the living room, lunging onto her couch. She looked out of her glass door to the balcony, and saw the dark sky outside. The sun hadn't risen yet, so she succeeded in getting up hours before her family. Yessss!!! She thought proudly, getting the remote and turning the TV on, then turning it to Futurama. She would get breakfast later.

Two Futurama episodes later...

Emily got up to get breakfast, but was utterly sidetracked when she noticed her phone had not been mentally glued to her hand at all that morning! The fomo is real!! She didn't want to go in the room in fear of her siblings waking up, but she used her NINJA LIKE SILENCE to reluctantly open the door and slip into the room. She walked to her bed, accidentaly stepping on a very soft thing and a very hard thing. SHe grabbed her phone--WAIT. Emily didn't recall putting anything on the floor. The floor was clean...ish...not really....BUT NEVERMIND THAT. What was the thing on the floor? She picked the very soft thing and very hard thing up, grabbing her phone and walking out of the room, the living room light revealing what they were. Emily gasped.

She ran SILENTLYISH to the living room and out of the hallway, the light now brighter, She unfolded the very soft thing and took the vey hard thing off of the very soft thing and put it on the floor. Emily looked at the very soft thing and immediately confirmed that it was a blue turtleneck sweater. She looked at the very hard thing and confirmed it was a blue teardrop necklace. The teardrop hung from a fine silvery string. Emily couldn't believe it.

((ooc- Hello yah fools! Are you gonna join my RP? Great! I have some rules though.
-No goddmoding
-If you wanna leave, make sure you do stuff to make sure it won't do anything to the story.
-A simple gtg or brb is good, just ping all the players so they know whats up.
-All OCs allowed, but there is a criteria.

OC Criteria

If your OC is not human or had powers originally, your OC will have lived in the world of Lybith, where powers and fantasy are the normality, where having none or not being born with powers is rare and unbelievable. None of those living in Lybith have heard of Earth.

If your OC is human and has no powers, your OC will have lived on Earth. Duh. Powers and fantasy are just stories and dreams, having powers and such is like, impossible. All of these OCs
are transported to Lybith. The way it works is that your OCs had wished for something such as powers or an alternate form. and given up on the wish a while ago. After forgetting about it, your wish comes true one morning. You are transported to Lybith after remembering the wish and trying your new power/etc out, and your OC suddenly takes a deep breath, closing their eyes. They wake up in a pool of breathable (And won't extinguish fire) water surrounded by the world of Lybith.

Please post OC in this form:

Name:
World:
Species:
Wish(es):
Body type:
Wears:
Hair, eyes, skin:
Bio (optional):

Name: Emily
Species: Human, duhh...
Wishe(s): To have wings, to have a magical sweater, etc.
Body type: 5ft, 90lbs, very skinny, nice legs and bum.
Wears: A gray tank top, red shorts, and the necklace and sweater described above, along with worn brown sandals.
Hair, eyes, skin: buzzed dark brown hair, large light brown eyes, olive skin.
Bio: YOU SHALL HAVE TO FIGURE IT OUT!!! MWAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA!

I'm not online all the time, so don't flip out when I don't reply immediately.

Spots:
1 ClockworkEclipse
2 Fletchinder
3 InvaderCristi

I may add more. Maybe.

Ping List

@ClockworkEclipse @Fletchinder @InvaderCristi

1_zpsj4esuye7.png
Pinging myself so I don't lose this post..
@EmiFoodFairy
Pinging myself so I don't lose this post..
@EmiFoodFairy
1_zpsj4esuye7.png
@EmiFoodFairy

@ClockworkEclipse pinging myself so I can get to this when I finally choose my character. I have quite a few, after all~! XD
@EmiFoodFairy

@ClockworkEclipse pinging myself so I can get to this when I finally choose my character. I have quite a few, after all~! XD
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@Clockwork
Kewl! I'll see you when you choose, then. It's hard to tell which pings are from this one or @AzarueTheFox's, but I'll try to check my pings. xD
@Clockwork
Kewl! I'll see you when you choose, then. It's hard to tell which pings are from this one or @AzarueTheFox's, but I'll try to check my pings. xD
1_zpsj4esuye7.png
@EmiFoodFairy

May I join this rp?
@EmiFoodFairy

May I join this rp?
YTZOoX4.png
Of course!
@Fletchinder
Of course!
@Fletchinder
1_zpsj4esuye7.png
@EmiFoodFairy Are you allowed to have multiple characters? u//v//u Also, what sorts of races are we allowed to be? Vampires? Werewolves? Mystical things of our own creation?

@InvaderCristi (Also tabbing myself for later use)
@EmiFoodFairy Are you allowed to have multiple characters? u//v//u Also, what sorts of races are we allowed to be? Vampires? Werewolves? Mystical things of our own creation?

@InvaderCristi (Also tabbing myself for later use)
tumblr_md4lyzCNNj1qlajmo.gifwhole_dang_mystery_gang_by_rainslick-d85c9wp.gifbill__cipher__px___by_v_faby_v-d6cal7h.gif
@InvaderCristi

Yes, as many as you can handle!

And you can be literally anything. It doesn't matter.
@InvaderCristi

Yes, as many as you can handle!

And you can be literally anything. It doesn't matter.
1_zpsj4esuye7.png
@EmiFoodFairy @Fletchinder @ClockworkEclipse [b]Name:[/b] Mortem [b]Gender:[/b] Interchangeable, prefers masculine form. [b]Age:[/b] ??? [b]World:[/b] Lybith [b]Species:[/b] Walking Nightmare [b]Powers:[/b] Shadow form(2D and 3D), Shadow Manipulation, minor/conditional shapeshifting, dream entry/manipulation/feasting, practical invisibility in darkness, etc. [b]Voice:[/b] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaddunEgIG0]Mi-chan[/url] [b]Appearance:[/b] Yes, this is actually my art. Also, he has multiple appearances, so this is subject to change--or at least this form anyway. Also, please do ignore the Gengar, originally this picture was made with the purpose of a gijinka, but It's one of my favorite art pieces of him. u//v//u[img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/2690/f/2015/104/a/b/tpc__mortem_nightingale_stand_alone_by_invadercristi-d8podi4.png[/img] -- [b]Name:[/b] Kyros Nightingale (Alt: Pride) [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Age:[/b] 23 [b]World:[/b] Earth [b]Species:[/b] Human [b]Wish(es):[/b] To become a god of the sun--Immortality/Regeneration/Invincibility, Fertility, to be worshiped, to control the sun and its light, etc [b]Voice:[/b] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvkdoJTHBlo]Thomas Sanders[/url] [b]Appearance:[/b](Art pending) [img]http://i.imgur.com/E1RlVNW.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/ZIfutJF.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/0IQ9PzB.png[/img]
@EmiFoodFairy @Fletchinder @ClockworkEclipse

Name: Mortem

World: Lybith

Species: Walking Nightmare

Powers: Shadow form(2D and 3D), Shadow Manipulation, minor/conditional shapeshifting, dream entry/manipulation/feasting, practical invisibility in darkness, etc.

Voice: Mi-chan

Appearance: Yes, this is actually my art. Also, he has multiple appearances, so this is subject to change--or at least this form anyway. Also, please do ignore the Gengar, originally this picture was made with the purpose of a gijinka, but It's one of my favorite art pieces of him. u//v//utpc__mortem_nightingale_stand_alone_by_invadercristi-d8podi4.png

--

Name: Kyros Nightingale (Alt: Pride)

Species: Human

Wish(es): To become a god of the sun--Immortality/Regeneration/Invincibility, Fertility, to be worshiped, to control the sun and its light, etc

Voice: Thomas Sanders

Appearance:(Art pending) E1RlVNW.png
ZIfutJF.png
0IQ9PzB.png
tumblr_md4lyzCNNj1qlajmo.gifwhole_dang_mystery_gang_by_rainslick-d85c9wp.gifbill__cipher__px___by_v_faby_v-d6cal7h.gif
@InvaderCristi

So cool! My deviantart is being all whack, so I'll post mine later....ugh. =_=
@InvaderCristi

So cool! My deviantart is being all whack, so I'll post mine later....ugh. =_=
1_zpsj4esuye7.png
1 2