Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Diplomatic Death (Day Two)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Nimbasa

Sahpira leaned in to get a better look at Tiaka's armour. "Wow. That's some fine craftmanship, right there."

"As for me, I'm a chronicler by trade." She leaned back, reaching up a claw to pick shrimp shells out of her teeth. "I'm in charge of writing down the history of my clan as it happens. My apprentice is taking care of things while I'm away; I'm interested to see how she takes to the responsibility."
@Nimbasa

Sahpira leaned in to get a better look at Tiaka's armour. "Wow. That's some fine craftmanship, right there."

"As for me, I'm a chronicler by trade." She leaned back, reaching up a claw to pick shrimp shells out of her teeth. "I'm in charge of writing down the history of my clan as it happens. My apprentice is taking care of things while I'm away; I'm interested to see how she takes to the responsibility."
@RamshackleInn

Moncha shook her head. "I simply can't imagine what kind of dragon would take another's egg...if it was a dragon. It's hard to believe someone could be so heartless."

She nibbled at another bug, musing silently. No footprints, no scent...whatever took Simon's egg, it knew what it was doing.
@RamshackleInn

Moncha shook her head. "I simply can't imagine what kind of dragon would take another's egg...if it was a dragon. It's hard to believe someone could be so heartless."

She nibbled at another bug, musing silently. No footprints, no scent...whatever took Simon's egg, it knew what it was doing.
@ClockworkEclipse @Rafikii @Shadowlugia711 @Shiisiln @Lummox @Kazzle @Nimbasa @RamshackleInn @ShoggyDancer @Necromancy @Jolti @WaterWolf600 @nahcim @WavesofWoe @ophician [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11004012] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/110041/11004012_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Luckily, your host clan is relatively efficient. A large Imperial dragon walks up to the congregation, and clears his throat to get your attention. He's wearing a Shadowscale Armor set, and looks relatively fearsome. "Thank you for being so patient." He says in a completely expressionless tone. "We have already prepared your lodgings for the night. Please follow me to your respective nests. We hope you have a pleasant night."[/b] (It's night time! You can feel free to roleplay your character getting ready to sleep and such--remember, descriptive roleplay means at least a paragraph of four sentences!--but this is the time for you to message me what you're going to be doing at night! Corrupted Diplomats, this is when you begin discussing who you want to kill, your strategy for the game, et cetera! Then, you will PM me your individual decisions. For those that are not Corrupted Diplomats, you may also want to think about your strategy. You must also PM me your action for the night! If no PM is received--unless you've notified me of your hiatus--I will assume that there's no action. And we shall begin to see who are the inactive people of this roleplay!)
@ClockworkEclipse @Rafikii @Shadowlugia711 @Shiisiln @Lummox @Kazzle @Nimbasa @RamshackleInn @ShoggyDancer @Necromancy @Jolti @WaterWolf600 @nahcim @WavesofWoe @ophician

Luckily, your host clan is relatively efficient. A large Imperial dragon walks up to the congregation, and clears his throat to get your attention. He's wearing a Shadowscale Armor set, and looks relatively fearsome.

"Thank you for being so patient." He says in a completely expressionless tone. "We have already prepared your lodgings for the night. Please follow me to your respective nests. We hope you have a pleasant night."

(It's night time! You can feel free to roleplay your character getting ready to sleep and such--remember, descriptive roleplay means at least a paragraph of four sentences!--but this is the time for you to message me what you're going to be doing at night! Corrupted Diplomats, this is when you begin discussing who you want to kill, your strategy for the game, et cetera! Then, you will PM me your individual decisions.

For those that are not Corrupted Diplomats, you may also want to think about your strategy. You must also PM me your action for the night!

If no PM is received--unless you've notified me of your hiatus--I will assume that there's no action. And we shall begin to see who are the inactive people of this roleplay!)
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@Moonwater @ShoggyDancer

Simon bit back a sigh, thankful for the interruption. It wasn't that he didn't like talking to Moncha; but the subject they were lingering on was still rather painful. It had been a dark time at the Inn.

He bid Moncha good-night and padded over to his bags. He scooped them over his shoulder and followed the Imperial to his room.
@Moonwater @ShoggyDancer

Simon bit back a sigh, thankful for the interruption. It wasn't that he didn't like talking to Moncha; but the subject they were lingering on was still rather painful. It had been a dark time at the Inn.

He bid Moncha good-night and padded over to his bags. He scooped them over his shoulder and followed the Imperial to his room.
gqS46t9.png
@ClockworkEclipse @Jolti @WaterWolf600 @Moonwater

Inn's ears pricked up at the sight of the armored Imperial. He jumped to his feet. "Well, looks like we're turning in for the night. Sorry to cut the conversation short, but it's been quite the day." And dear Earthshaker do I need a bath. "Hope I'll be seeing you all tomorrow."

He walked back to where he had deposited his bags and followed the Imperial to his room.

The bath wouldn't run.

Fantastic.
@ClockworkEclipse @Jolti @WaterWolf600 @Moonwater

Inn's ears pricked up at the sight of the armored Imperial. He jumped to his feet. "Well, looks like we're turning in for the night. Sorry to cut the conversation short, but it's been quite the day." And dear Earthshaker do I need a bath. "Hope I'll be seeing you all tomorrow."

He walked back to where he had deposited his bags and followed the Imperial to his room.

The bath wouldn't run.

Fantastic.
gqS46t9.png
@Nimbasa

Saphira popped one last shellfish into her mouth before she stood up, uncoiling her tail. "Well, it has been a pleasure talking with you, Tiaka; I do hope we have the pleasure of conversing again tomorrow. Good night, dear." And she lumbered off to find her rooms.

The accommodations weren't quite as spacious as she would have liked, but they were cozy enough. It's times like theses that I wish I was born into a smaller species, Saphira thought grouchily.

Nevertheless, she curled up on the bed and found it to be very soft. She dozed off in minutes, her tail twitching in her sleep.
@Nimbasa

Saphira popped one last shellfish into her mouth before she stood up, uncoiling her tail. "Well, it has been a pleasure talking with you, Tiaka; I do hope we have the pleasure of conversing again tomorrow. Good night, dear." And she lumbered off to find her rooms.

The accommodations weren't quite as spacious as she would have liked, but they were cozy enough. It's times like theses that I wish I was born into a smaller species, Saphira thought grouchily.

Nevertheless, she curled up on the bed and found it to be very soft. She dozed off in minutes, her tail twitching in her sleep.
@Shiisiln

"Good night to you too! I hope to see you in the morning!" she called as the Guardian meandered off.

Once she was gone, Tiaka got to her feet, shaking out their stiffness after sitting for so long, and looked back over to the trees. Rook was still perched there on a low hanging branch, seeming much more relaxed than when she had left him there. She whistled to him, and he swooped down from his perch and landed upon her shoulder, greeting her with a soft caw. After tucking her pearl safely under her wing and snagging one last firefly from the buffet, she made her way over to her room.

Hm, not too shabby, she thought as she crept into the cozy space and settled down on her bed. A sigh escaped her as she laid her head upon her paws; though the room was nice, it had noticeably less fire and pools of lava than her own nest back at home, so it was rather cool for her liking.

She pulled her pearl close to her chest and stared at its surface, which was dotted with faint black patches from being set a little to close to an open flame on a regular basis, and found some comfort in the object as she dozed off.
@Shiisiln

"Good night to you too! I hope to see you in the morning!" she called as the Guardian meandered off.

Once she was gone, Tiaka got to her feet, shaking out their stiffness after sitting for so long, and looked back over to the trees. Rook was still perched there on a low hanging branch, seeming much more relaxed than when she had left him there. She whistled to him, and he swooped down from his perch and landed upon her shoulder, greeting her with a soft caw. After tucking her pearl safely under her wing and snagging one last firefly from the buffet, she made her way over to her room.

Hm, not too shabby, she thought as she crept into the cozy space and settled down on her bed. A sigh escaped her as she laid her head upon her paws; though the room was nice, it had noticeably less fire and pools of lava than her own nest back at home, so it was rather cool for her liking.

She pulled her pearl close to her chest and stared at its surface, which was dotted with faint black patches from being set a little to close to an open flame on a regular basis, and found some comfort in the object as she dozed off.
IzaDclC.png
@ClockworkEclipse @Jolti @WavesOfWoe @Moonwater
Pun not intended.

Shadow nodded at Inn and decided to follow the Imperial back once he got to her. Once she got to her accommodation, Shadow dropped the bags at the front of her door. Sighing, the Fae quickly explored the rooms. When she saw the bed, Shadow fell onto it, tired from the hard journey. When she started drifting into sleep, a large sound startled her. A familiar sound.
"Shade?" Shadow asked. A large shape confirmed it. She groaned and turned over.
"I'm trying to sleep..." She muttered.
@ClockworkEclipse @Jolti @WavesOfWoe @Moonwater
Pun not intended.

Shadow nodded at Inn and decided to follow the Imperial back once he got to her. Once she got to her accommodation, Shadow dropped the bags at the front of her door. Sighing, the Fae quickly explored the rooms. When she saw the bed, Shadow fell onto it, tired from the hard journey. When she started drifting into sleep, a large sound startled her. A familiar sound.
"Shade?" Shadow asked. A large shape confirmed it. She groaned and turned over.
"I'm trying to sleep..." She muttered.
OOso4C1.pngxxx they/them - fr+19 - carrd
quests | lore

not super active
@RamshackleInn @Moonwater

Moncha dipped her head in farewell, watching him leave. The others were packing up too. She eyed her bowel of pillbugs and sighed. She was nowhere near full, but it was obvious that she was expected to turn in for the night.

She set the bowel down with a sigh and followed the others to her respective room.
@RamshackleInn @Moonwater

Moncha dipped her head in farewell, watching him leave. The others were packing up too. She eyed her bowel of pillbugs and sighed. She was nowhere near full, but it was obvious that she was expected to turn in for the night.

She set the bowel down with a sigh and followed the others to her respective room.
Riva’s attention turned from the tree-thing towards a fearsome looking male Imperial whose voice boomed around the clearing. His Aqua/Seafoam scales catching the sunsets rays ever now and then.

(( @ophician ))

After hearing out the armoured Imperial, she glanced back over to the Wildclaw, “I’m guessing this is it for now. Hope well meet again, tree friend” nodding a farewell as she paced towards the moving flock of dragons heading towards the direction of the Imperial. ‘Thank Icewarden, the nest are ready. It’s been a long day.’

‘Not bad, not bad indeed,’ the nest was spacious and luxurious, decorated with an ice theme; cold and with an ice crystal lined nest. She let of a satisfied growl as she began to settle down for the night.
Riva’s attention turned from the tree-thing towards a fearsome looking male Imperial whose voice boomed around the clearing. His Aqua/Seafoam scales catching the sunsets rays ever now and then.

(( @ophician ))

After hearing out the armoured Imperial, she glanced back over to the Wildclaw, “I’m guessing this is it for now. Hope well meet again, tree friend” nodding a farewell as she paced towards the moving flock of dragons heading towards the direction of the Imperial. ‘Thank Icewarden, the nest are ready. It’s been a long day.’

‘Not bad, not bad indeed,’ the nest was spacious and luxurious, decorated with an ice theme; cold and with an ice crystal lined nest. She let of a satisfied growl as she began to settle down for the night.
QBilaUP.pnghttps://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3282077
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15