Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 133 134
Character Information

Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
Please describe.

95% of the time my characters are original. It would be a rare occurrence for me to RP a cinematic/fandom character. (Not that I couldn't try to though!)

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
If yes, please describe.

I sincerely prefer non-human characters to RP with. I don't find much joy in writing humanic-type literature and would just prefer not to. That being said, I am very open to any other options - animal, FR dragon, realistic/fantastical, etc.

Player Information

Average reply length?

I am definitely a literate RP-er! I can write anything from a paragraph to pages, depending on the specific RP, current plot, and fellow writers.

Average reply speed?

Depends on the wanted length of the posts. I currently have 2 jobs and my time is spread out, but I would feel comfortable with saying that I could post at least once a day typically (usually more). I prefer quality over quantity of posts, so some may take longer than others. There will be times that I'm sure I'll be a bit busier and/or away from service, but I am good at keeping people informed about that.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?

I would love to write as a 1x1 or 1x2 plot, but I can be persuaded otherwise. I love good, in-depth writing and complexity of characters and plot.

Would you like to share any additional information?

I would prefer the RP to be off-site, for simple fact of ease of posting. The more access I have to the host-site, the more I will be able to post. I especially like Google Docs since I can host that on both my phone and computer and can even write in offline situations. But, for the right writing partner I can be swayed one way or another!

Another thing to note is that I am in my twenties. I am 100% A-okay with writing adult content (gore, etc.), but I will write to what my partner(s) are comfortable with and what whatever site is used allows.

Overall, if any of this sounds like a good fit, please feel free to message me! I promise that I won't bite and I am pretty open to any ideas that you may have. I am flexible and just itching to write.
Character Information

Please describe.

95% of the time my characters are original. It would be a rare occurrence for me to RP a cinematic/fandom character. (Not that I couldn't try to though!)

If yes, please describe.

I sincerely prefer non-human characters to RP with. I don't find much joy in writing humanic-type literature and would just prefer not to. That being said, I am very open to any other options - animal, FR dragon, realistic/fantastical, etc.

Player Information

Average reply length?

I am definitely a literate RP-er! I can write anything from a paragraph to pages, depending on the specific RP, current plot, and fellow writers.

Average reply speed?

Depends on the wanted length of the posts. I currently have 2 jobs and my time is spread out, but I would feel comfortable with saying that I could post at least once a day typically (usually more). I prefer quality over quantity of posts, so some may take longer than others. There will be times that I'm sure I'll be a bit busier and/or away from service, but I am good at keeping people informed about that.

I would love to write as a 1x1 or 1x2 plot, but I can be persuaded otherwise. I love good, in-depth writing and complexity of characters and plot.

I would prefer the RP to be off-site, for simple fact of ease of posting. The more access I have to the host-site, the more I will be able to post. I especially like Google Docs since I can host that on both my phone and computer and can even write in offline situations. But, for the right writing partner I can be swayed one way or another!

Another thing to note is that I am in my twenties. I am 100% A-okay with writing adult content (gore, etc.), but I will write to what my partner(s) are comfortable with and what whatever site is used allows.

Overall, if any of this sounds like a good fit, please feel free to message me! I promise that I won't bite and I am pretty open to any ideas that you may have. I am flexible and just itching to write.
tumblr_inline_njviwo2B9Z1qg2i5p.png
[b][size=4]Character Information[/size][/b] [list][*]Is your character an original character or a fandom character? [list][*][i]Always original.[/i][/list] [br] [*]Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?[list][*][i]Perhaps shapeshifting FR dragons, would be interesting. But anything fantasy/supernatural/etc is all good with me.[/i][/list][/list] [b][size=4]Player Information[/size][/b] [br] [list][*]Average reply length? At best, ten paragraphs or more. At worst, maybe two or three. [br] [*]Average reply speed? Fairly frequent, if life doesn’t get in the way. At least once a week, if not once a day. [br] [*]Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups? Being openminded. [br] [*]Would you like to share any additional information? No, that’s about it. Hope it isn’t too curt, I simply wanted to get straight to the point.
Character Information
  • Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
    • Always original.

• Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
    • Perhaps shapeshifting FR dragons, would be interesting. But anything fantasy/supernatural/etc is all good with me.

Player Information

• Average reply length?
    At best, ten paragraphs or more. At worst, maybe two or three.

• Average reply speed?
    Fairly frequent, if life doesn’t get in the way. At least once a week, if not once a day.

• Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
    Being openminded.

• Would you like to share any additional information?
    No, that’s about it. Hope it isn’t too curt, I simply wanted to get straight to the point.
Roleplay Form

Character Information

My characters come from Flight Rising and occasionally WoF, but I mostly play FR only.

Player Information

Average reply length?
it really depends. sometimes a sentence, sometimes a paragraph.

Average reply speed?
I have three windows to reply: 11:00 FR time to 11:30 FR; 5 to 5:15; and after till 3: am. I will respond only during those times.

As long as they're creative.

I do best with violence and horrors. don't judge. there's a reason my alias is Sting, not Fluffy.

Roleplay Form

Character Information

My characters come from Flight Rising and occasionally WoF, but I mostly play FR only.

Player Information

Average reply length?
it really depends. sometimes a sentence, sometimes a paragraph.

Average reply speed?
I have three windows to reply: 11:00 FR time to 11:30 FR; 5 to 5:15; and after till 3: am. I will respond only during those times.

As long as they're creative.

I do best with violence and horrors. don't judge. there's a reason my alias is Sting, not Fluffy.

CXky6Lf.gif
She/Her | FR +3
Character Information

It depends I like to rp with any character that I have. I mostly have OCs, my fandom characters are usually hybrids.

yes and no. I am looking for a narrator rper for a backstory I've been working on for 2 yrs now. But that's basically the only storyline I need to finish. anything else I don't care about a specific storyline. I also usually ask about If they have a scene that they would like to do... If not I Always have random scenes to start off a rp!

Player Information

Average reply length?
I like a big/mediamish small rp to keep the rp moving forward. Unless the character is talking or if it's OOC. But I can do small rp lengths!

Average reply speed?
I usually wait for 3 days - a week before asking about the rp. unless They warned me ahead of time I will wait longer. In rping apps I add on as soon as I get a nonfiction of that they commented back. So in a rp on this website I check every now and then, at most 3 times a day.

I can't do rp groups, sorry it just gets to confusing for me, So I can only do a 1v1 rp. and The rper have to have a max of 2 characters. Because more than one character is confusing and then I have to keep scrolling up to put the pieces together. (rping is like a story to me so that's why there cannot be so many characters or players for the rp)

I can barely understand human rps. So I usually prefer humanoids and/or animal rps. unless they are like a human that can do magic. Magic rps are way less confusing than regular human rps. I also get confuse with school rps.
Character Information

It depends I like to rp with any character that I have. I mostly have OCs, my fandom characters are usually hybrids.

yes and no. I am looking for a narrator rper for a backstory I've been working on for 2 yrs now. But that's basically the only storyline I need to finish. anything else I don't care about a specific storyline. I also usually ask about If they have a scene that they would like to do... If not I Always have random scenes to start off a rp!

Player Information

Average reply length?
I like a big/mediamish small rp to keep the rp moving forward. Unless the character is talking or if it's OOC. But I can do small rp lengths!

Average reply speed?
I usually wait for 3 days - a week before asking about the rp. unless They warned me ahead of time I will wait longer. In rping apps I add on as soon as I get a nonfiction of that they commented back. So in a rp on this website I check every now and then, at most 3 times a day.

I can't do rp groups, sorry it just gets to confusing for me, So I can only do a 1v1 rp. and The rper have to have a max of 2 characters. Because more than one character is confusing and then I have to keep scrolling up to put the pieces together. (rping is like a story to me so that's why there cannot be so many characters or players for the rp)

I can barely understand human rps. So I usually prefer humanoids and/or animal rps. unless they are like a human that can do magic. Magic rps are way less confusing than regular human rps. I also get confuse with school rps.
Hi I'm new and I don't really know what to do so I'll just fill out one of these

Average reply length: I mean, on other websites, it usually depends on the situation. Generally, 3-4 paragraphs if a long reply is appropriate, while maybe 1-4 sentences if a short one is.

Average reply speed: I'm pretty active, but I have school and life so sometimes it might take a bit

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups: Um idk
Hi I'm new and I don't really know what to do so I'll just fill out one of these

Average reply length: I mean, on other websites, it usually depends on the situation. Generally, 3-4 paragraphs if a long reply is appropriate, while maybe 1-4 sentences if a short one is.

Average reply speed: I'm pretty active, but I have school and life so sometimes it might take a bit

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups: Um idk
Reposting this because I'm still interested, but haven't found a partner

Original. I'd love to RP Flight Rising dragons (though they're not very strictly cannon), I have a bunch of bird and alien OCs, some with fairly extensive lore. I'm also able to create new characters, blank slates to use if you prefer.
Here's my Toyhouse

Not really? I'm thinking just interactions and relationships between our clans/character worlds, or switching between our clans/worlds.

Average reply length?
It depends heavily on length of previous replies, and if/what I'm motivated to write. I probably won't be doing more than 1 or two paragraphs, and sometimes I just want to do it one line at a time.

Average reply speed?
I am a very slow writer and thinker. I like to see the response and think about it for a little usually. Let's say 5 minutes for most shorter responses. I'm an extremely hesitant person.

Don't be overly serious? And please be a little patient. I'm fairly new to the world of roleplay.

I'd prefer to do this via Discord (Bird-brained#1367). You can DM me on there, PM me here to talk about how to set it up. But I don't want to RP through PM. I get anxious at how I can't edit and how hard to access PM can be. I also just prefer the layout of discord.
Reposting this because I'm still interested, but haven't found a partner

Original. I'd love to RP Flight Rising dragons (though they're not very strictly cannon), I have a bunch of bird and alien OCs, some with fairly extensive lore. I'm also able to create new characters, blank slates to use if you prefer.
Here's my Toyhouse

Not really? I'm thinking just interactions and relationships between our clans/character worlds, or switching between our clans/worlds.

Average reply length?
It depends heavily on length of previous replies, and if/what I'm motivated to write. I probably won't be doing more than 1 or two paragraphs, and sometimes I just want to do it one line at a time.

Average reply speed?
I am a very slow writer and thinker. I like to see the response and think about it for a little usually. Let's say 5 minutes for most shorter responses. I'm an extremely hesitant person.

Don't be overly serious? And please be a little patient. I'm fairly new to the world of roleplay.

I'd prefer to do this via Discord (Bird-brained#1367). You can DM me on there, PM me here to talk about how to set it up. But I don't want to RP through PM. I get anxious at how I can't edit and how hard to access PM can be. I also just prefer the layout of discord.
| She/her |
|
Major bird nerd |
|
Trade thread |

|
Ping me everywhere! |
_ _ _____ small pixel of Flannery, as a Yi Qi dinosaur64297510_Ug4.pngpixel of Gearguts as a Rhamphorrynchus
[b]Character Information[/b] [indent][u][i]Is your character an original character or a fandom character?[/i][/u][/indent] I have various characters, all from all over the place. Most of them are mine and If you really ask, I could RP with you as one of them :) I have a [url=https://toyhou.se/Unknown_Echoes]ToyHouse[/url], but I just recently got it, so there isn't anything really there at the moment, though I will be getting characters in there as soon as reference sheets/drawings are done of them. [indent][u][i]Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?[/i][/u][/indent] Not right now, no, but I do enjoy roleplaying as my Wings of Fire OCs! I have three so far, but none have been drawn by me yet, which I'm trying to get done. But right now, If something catches my eye, I will gladly join! [b]Player Information[/b] [indent][u][i]Average reply length?[/i][/u][/indent] I can range from a short paragraph to three or even four paragraphs. Usually, when roleplaying, my introductory post is the longest, but if I really tried, I could get them pretty long. [indent][u][i]Average reply speed?[/i][/u][/indent] Whenever I get it. Though i may lose interest and stop replying. If you have questions about my interest due to my absence, I most likely lost interest. [indent][u][i]Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?[/i][/u][/indent] [LIST] [*]No one liners please! I'd prefer at least three or four sentences. [*]Please do not control my characters, that is extremely annoying. Also with the other average stuff like please don't godmod, please no mary sues, etc. [*]I love to joke around and all that, so don't get mad because I made some sort of joke when I posted my reply or somethn, idk- [*]Im okay with big groups, but I'd prefer small groups of like 3 or 4. I can do 1v1s, but i feel pressure and I feel bad if I lose interest and bail out- [/LIST] [indent][i]Would you like to share any additional information?[/i][/indent] [center][img]https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ChiefComplexInganue-max-1mb.gif[/img][/center]
Character Information
I have various characters, all from all over the place. Most of them are mine and If you really ask, I could RP with you as one of them :) I have a ToyHouse, but I just recently got it, so there isn't anything really there at the moment, though I will be getting characters in there as soon as reference sheets/drawings are done of them.
Not right now, no, but I do enjoy roleplaying as my Wings of Fire OCs! I have three so far, but none have been drawn by me yet, which I'm trying to get done. But right now, If something catches my eye, I will gladly join!

Player Information
Average reply length?
I can range from a short paragraph to three or even four paragraphs. Usually, when roleplaying, my introductory post is the longest, but if I really tried, I could get them pretty long.
Average reply speed?
Whenever I get it. Though i may lose interest and stop replying. If you have questions about my interest due to my absence, I most likely lost interest.
  • No one liners please! I'd prefer at least three or four sentences.
  • Please do not control my characters, that is extremely annoying. Also with the other average stuff like please don't godmod, please no mary sues, etc.
  • I love to joke around and all that, so don't get mad because I made some sort of joke when I posted my reply or somethn, idk-
  • Im okay with big groups, but I'd prefer small groups of like 3 or 4. I can do 1v1s, but i feel pressure and I feel bad if I lose interest and bail out-
ChiefComplexInganue-max-1mb.gif
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
Character Information
I only really do original characters and my Flight rising dragons (which is basically still original XD). I don't really like doing fandom ops just because I'm bad at it. I don't mind doing OCs in a fandom setting though.

Not specifically but I do have some possible ideas that could be fun to do. At least this is the vibe I like to play with. I'm open to things outside of this as well of course.

-A sort of royalty universe where we can play as either rebels or royalty or both. I think it would be cool if this could take place in a demon world but human world would be fine too. And basically the King could be absolutely awful, so if we play as the rebellion we could just be making plans to over throw the throne with force and raids and such, and if we played as characters inside the castle (like the prince or princess or duke or some advisors idk) then we could be working to take over either for greed or just because. Of course this is totally vague and be morphed and changed to our choice.

-A Superpower universe where some company has figured out a way to make super heros. So when given a serum people can develop powers or something. So company could be evil and testing it on people and we could play people that are being tested on and try to escape or destroy or something. Or the company could be ok and our characters could either volunteer for the experiment or sneak in and steal it to try it on themselves (or both idk). And just the chaos of that could be our plot.

-Apocalyptic world where stuff in the atmosphere from and meteor or something has poisoned the air and killed half of the population. The people that survived have either been morphed into grotesque beasts and have totally forgotten themselves, developed powers of some sort, or maybe a mixture or the two? (like they maintained their humanity but parts of them have morphed into something nonhuman or they look normal but are slowly losing their minds) This is more straight forward than the other ones and is more survival.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Around 2 or 3 medium sized paragraphs. I prefer the medium range but I can do longer. I don't really like the super fast paced RPs where it is like one really short paragraph or even just a sentence.

Average reply speed?
Oof, I can be slow. I'm a slow writer and I get busy, but I usually try once or twice a day if possible. There are times where I might reply for a few days, when I get busy like that I will try and let you know asap.

Be nice? I don't know. Don't reply with one sentence and mainly just trying to match length is good. Be understanding with me when I'm taking awhile to reply. I will tell you upfront if I've lost interest or if I don't feel like I can do it anymore.

I would like to just rp in the forums here. I'm pretty active on this site so I am more likely to see the notification. That being said I am willing to try other mediums, such as discord and the like.
Just PM me if you'd like to rp!
Character Information
I only really do original characters and my Flight rising dragons (which is basically still original XD). I don't really like doing fandom ops just because I'm bad at it. I don't mind doing OCs in a fandom setting though.

Not specifically but I do have some possible ideas that could be fun to do. At least this is the vibe I like to play with. I'm open to things outside of this as well of course.

-A sort of royalty universe where we can play as either rebels or royalty or both. I think it would be cool if this could take place in a demon world but human world would be fine too. And basically the King could be absolutely awful, so if we play as the rebellion we could just be making plans to over throw the throne with force and raids and such, and if we played as characters inside the castle (like the prince or princess or duke or some advisors idk) then we could be working to take over either for greed or just because. Of course this is totally vague and be morphed and changed to our choice.

-A Superpower universe where some company has figured out a way to make super heros. So when given a serum people can develop powers or something. So company could be evil and testing it on people and we could play people that are being tested on and try to escape or destroy or something. Or the company could be ok and our characters could either volunteer for the experiment or sneak in and steal it to try it on themselves (or both idk). And just the chaos of that could be our plot.

-Apocalyptic world where stuff in the atmosphere from and meteor or something has poisoned the air and killed half of the population. The people that survived have either been morphed into grotesque beasts and have totally forgotten themselves, developed powers of some sort, or maybe a mixture or the two? (like they maintained their humanity but parts of them have morphed into something nonhuman or they look normal but are slowly losing their minds) This is more straight forward than the other ones and is more survival.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Around 2 or 3 medium sized paragraphs. I prefer the medium range but I can do longer. I don't really like the super fast paced RPs where it is like one really short paragraph or even just a sentence.

Average reply speed?
Oof, I can be slow. I'm a slow writer and I get busy, but I usually try once or twice a day if possible. There are times where I might reply for a few days, when I get busy like that I will try and let you know asap.

Be nice? I don't know. Don't reply with one sentence and mainly just trying to match length is good. Be understanding with me when I'm taking awhile to reply. I will tell you upfront if I've lost interest or if I don't feel like I can do it anymore.

I would like to just rp in the forums here. I'm pretty active on this site so I am more likely to see the notification. That being said I am willing to try other mediums, such as discord and the like.
Just PM me if you'd like to rp!
*constant obnoxious screaming*
LORE
ART SHOP
Character Information

I consider all the dragons in my active lair to be original characters. Their stories and lore are all interconnected. However, my clan lore is flexible and individual dragons can be separated from it entirely as the need arises for plot convenience and such. I would prefer to play them as dragon rather than humanoids.

None in particular, as I do like to collaborate with my partners to come up with a storyline that makes us both happy. If given a good pitch, I'll say yes anything from adventure to slice of life to horror to romance. That being said, the surefire way to get me hook-line-and-sinker is a good plot with romance and fairy-tale-ish vibe. Sprinkle it with a bit of relationship-building or hurt/comfort and I'm all ears.

As far as fandoms go, I'm currently into Flight Rising, Dark Crystal, abd Transformers (any verse). I am happy to play both canon and original characters. Feel free to ask about specific ships!

Oh, and if you want to do ANYTHING involving a Beauty-and-the-Beast trope/plot (especially one set in the Flight Rising universe), my answer will always be a resounding"heck yeah!"

Player Information

Average reply length?
In the context of a forum thread or on a chat client, my usual reply length is two to three concise paragraphs. My intros are almost always a bit longer. Beyond setting the scene, however, I generally do not like to write extremely long posts. This isn't to say I don't put details or emotion in my posts or that my characters won't acknowledge or respond to yours. I just like to use the space of a reply to carry the action forward, and I'm not one to pack in a bunch of fluff for the sake of word count.

Average reply speed?
Usually, I'm in a position to reply at least once a day. I do work full-time, so there may be some days where I'm slow to reply or may be too tired to reply at all. On that note, I'm not picky about reply speed myself. I know that sometimes life happens, and that roleplays are just for fun and not always top priority. If you wish to not continue a roleplay, though, I would ask you that tell me and not leave me hanging.

At the moment, I'm only looking for one-on-one roleplay partners. I do prefer a certain level of literacy from my partners, but I take that on a case-by-case basis. Other than that, just please be your sweet and polite self and I'm sure we'll get along great!

Just a couple extra things here:
  • To whom it may concern, I am 23 years old and have over 10 years of roleplaying experience.
  • Any and all roleplays and correspondences between us will be respectful and accepting of the LGBT+ community. If this is an issue for you, please do not contact me.
  • If given a choice between human and non-human characters, I generally prefer to play non-human ones. The stranger and weirder the better as far I'm concerned.
  • I would prefer the roleplays forums on FR or Discord to be the venue for our roleplay.
  • Please PM me if you want to discuss setting up a roleplay!
  • I love talking to and getting to know my roleplay partners!
Character Information

I consider all the dragons in my active lair to be original characters. Their stories and lore are all interconnected. However, my clan lore is flexible and individual dragons can be separated from it entirely as the need arises for plot convenience and such. I would prefer to play them as dragon rather than humanoids.

None in particular, as I do like to collaborate with my partners to come up with a storyline that makes us both happy. If given a good pitch, I'll say yes anything from adventure to slice of life to horror to romance. That being said, the surefire way to get me hook-line-and-sinker is a good plot with romance and fairy-tale-ish vibe. Sprinkle it with a bit of relationship-building or hurt/comfort and I'm all ears.

As far as fandoms go, I'm currently into Flight Rising, Dark Crystal, abd Transformers (any verse). I am happy to play both canon and original characters. Feel free to ask about specific ships!

Oh, and if you want to do ANYTHING involving a Beauty-and-the-Beast trope/plot (especially one set in the Flight Rising universe), my answer will always be a resounding"heck yeah!"

Player Information

Average reply length?
In the context of a forum thread or on a chat client, my usual reply length is two to three concise paragraphs. My intros are almost always a bit longer. Beyond setting the scene, however, I generally do not like to write extremely long posts. This isn't to say I don't put details or emotion in my posts or that my characters won't acknowledge or respond to yours. I just like to use the space of a reply to carry the action forward, and I'm not one to pack in a bunch of fluff for the sake of word count.

Average reply speed?
Usually, I'm in a position to reply at least once a day. I do work full-time, so there may be some days where I'm slow to reply or may be too tired to reply at all. On that note, I'm not picky about reply speed myself. I know that sometimes life happens, and that roleplays are just for fun and not always top priority. If you wish to not continue a roleplay, though, I would ask you that tell me and not leave me hanging.

At the moment, I'm only looking for one-on-one roleplay partners. I do prefer a certain level of literacy from my partners, but I take that on a case-by-case basis. Other than that, just please be your sweet and polite self and I'm sure we'll get along great!

Just a couple extra things here:
  • To whom it may concern, I am 23 years old and have over 10 years of roleplaying experience.
  • Any and all roleplays and correspondences between us will be respectful and accepting of the LGBT+ community. If this is an issue for you, please do not contact me.
  • If given a choice between human and non-human characters, I generally prefer to play non-human ones. The stranger and weirder the better as far I'm concerned.
  • I would prefer the roleplays forums on FR or Discord to be the venue for our roleplay.
  • Please PM me if you want to discuss setting up a roleplay!
  • I love talking to and getting to know my roleplay partners!
[b][center]Character Information[/center][/b] [u]Is your character an original character or a fandom character?[/u] [s]Anything Ayreon aaa!![/s] I'm partial to either or. I have several OC's that could fit different situations, and dragons available to lore-build with. I'm also interested in mythical creatures (satyrs, werewolves, etc.) or fandom characters, such as D&D races or established charas from podcasts (Magnuspod, CR, TAZ). [u]Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?[/u] Not particularly so. I'm a big fan of high-fantasy and medieval settings but am always willing to try something new. I enjoy world building as we go, but if there's a jumping off point you have in mind I'm definitely down to try it out. [center][b]Player Information[/b][/center] [u]Average reply length?[/u] My goal is normally two to three paragraphs depending on the context or situation, though I'm not opposed to slightly longer or shorter. I'm a huge proponent of visualizing and world building (I'm a concept artist/ vis dev and love imagining new locations) so replies may be slightly longer when setting the scene or shorter between certain interactions. [u]Average reply speed?[/u] I normally reply about twice a day. Post January this may be limited to one since I will be back in college, but for now I'm available most times of the day. A notice will be sent should I feel replies will become limited; I won't drop someone out of the blue without letting them know what's going on first. It's not a requirement for a reply every day, but I'll certainly reply as soon as I can. (Oftentimes I can't help myself, haha) [u]Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?[/u] I've never role-played in a group before as far as writing goes and would be interested in giving it a shot, but otherwise a simple 1v1 setting works for me. Multiple characters can be introduced, but I'd like to attempt to limit it to a reasonable amount. Not, like, 50 dragons each have individual, fleshed-out lore that needs to be adhered to before progressing. [u]Would you like to share any additional information?[/u] I'm new to FR, so please allow me to get acquainted with the lore should you want a role-play focusing on it. I'm game for just about whatever, though I ask you please be patient with me as I've been out of the role-play scene for a while. All I ask is that it's treated casually; no pressure between either of us to write something life changing every message, but if it happens on it's own accord then it happens! Let's be friends and not just rp partners! I love meeting new folks, so please don't hesitate to PM me if you're looking to discuss something! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/iqFPadd.png[/img][/center]
Character Information

Anything Ayreon aaa!!
I'm partial to either or. I have several OC's that could fit different situations, and dragons available to lore-build with. I'm also interested in mythical creatures (satyrs, werewolves, etc.) or fandom characters, such as D&D races or established charas from podcasts (Magnuspod, CR, TAZ).

Not particularly so. I'm a big fan of high-fantasy and medieval settings but am always willing to try something new. I enjoy world building as we go, but if there's a jumping off point you have in mind I'm definitely down to try it out.
Player Information

Average reply length?
My goal is normally two to three paragraphs depending on the context or situation, though I'm not opposed to slightly longer or shorter. I'm a huge proponent of visualizing and world building (I'm a concept artist/ vis dev and love imagining new locations) so replies may be slightly longer when setting the scene or shorter between certain interactions.

Average reply speed?
I normally reply about twice a day. Post January this may be limited to one since I will be back in college, but for now I'm available most times of the day. A notice will be sent should I feel replies will become limited; I won't drop someone out of the blue without letting them know what's going on first. It's not a requirement for a reply every day, but I'll certainly reply as soon as I can. (Oftentimes I can't help myself, haha)

I've never role-played in a group before as far as writing goes and would be interested in giving it a shot, but otherwise a simple 1v1 setting works for me. Multiple characters can be introduced, but I'd like to attempt to limit it to a reasonable amount. Not, like, 50 dragons each have individual, fleshed-out lore that needs to be adhered to before progressing.

I'm new to FR, so please allow me to get acquainted with the lore should you want a role-play focusing on it. I'm game for just about whatever, though I ask you please be patient with me as I've been out of the role-play scene for a while. All I ask is that it's treated casually; no pressure between either of us to write something life changing every message, but if it happens on it's own accord then it happens! Let's be friends and not just rp partners! I love meeting new folks, so please don't hesitate to PM me if you're looking to discuss something!
iqFPadd.png
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 133 134