Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Thanks for playing!
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 72 73
(Yesterday)
"Wow, thanks, this is perfect! Just what I needed!" Wik crammed the soggy chest into the largest pouch in his satchel.
---
"Pank 'oo.. *PLEH* I mean, thank you," spat Tuk. He nudged the slightly moist Janustrap off the ground and set it on top of his hat. Tuk's fuiran eyed the new beast suspiciously from her perch on Tuk's shoulder. She bared her fangs and hissed at the Janustrap. Tuk sighed."Settle down, girl, you aren't yet replaced. We'll bring this little one home to Trypha's care."
---
Luk lifted the pouches and draped them around his neck. "My thanks to you," he said.
(Today)
"Can we go again, can we, can we?" asks Wik.
"Don't see why not," Tuk replies.
"Well, I do. Shouldn't we be-" Luk starts, but Tuk cuts him off with a slap of his tail on Luk's flank. "Lighten up, brother, we won't be gone long."

@Serendipital
Wik speeds through the stalls and stops in front of the Treasure Hunt. He looks up at the moth hovering above his right wing. "What do you think Lula, should we dig for treasure? We gotta, right? Ok, let's do it!" Lula flutters behind him as he approaches the Treasure Hunt arena.
Wik steps up to the Ridgeback running the stand. He waves hello with one claw and hands over the entry fee with the other. Then Wik looks at his moth again. "Lula, land," he orders, and the moth flutters onto a square of dirt. "F3? OK!" Wik starts clawing at the ground at that spot.
(In case that's taken: D7 or G1 or C8?)

@EclipseDragon
"What to try, what to try...well, my maw brought me luck yesterday, I may as well use it again today." Tuk walks to the Bobbing for Gems booth. "Perfect!" he cries as he approaches the barrel. He looks at the rippling surface and lowers his head underwater.

@Renessa47
Luk looks up at the setting sun painting the skies pink and orange. He hopes they won't be late getting back home. Ah, but Tuk had been right, he needn't worry. They'd be back at the lair in no time. Best to just enjoy the festivities.
Hmm, what was it his brother had tried yesterday? Rockbreaking, it was. What a perfectly fitting task for such a holiday. Luk walks to the booth and lookes up at the firey Imperial before him. "Hail, friend. Good Rockbreaker's to you. One stone, please." He sets upon the provided stone with tentative swats of his hooves.
(Yesterday)
"Wow, thanks, this is perfect! Just what I needed!" Wik crammed the soggy chest into the largest pouch in his satchel.
---
"Pank 'oo.. *PLEH* I mean, thank you," spat Tuk. He nudged the slightly moist Janustrap off the ground and set it on top of his hat. Tuk's fuiran eyed the new beast suspiciously from her perch on Tuk's shoulder. She bared her fangs and hissed at the Janustrap. Tuk sighed."Settle down, girl, you aren't yet replaced. We'll bring this little one home to Trypha's care."
---
Luk lifted the pouches and draped them around his neck. "My thanks to you," he said.
(Today)
"Can we go again, can we, can we?" asks Wik.
"Don't see why not," Tuk replies.
"Well, I do. Shouldn't we be-" Luk starts, but Tuk cuts him off with a slap of his tail on Luk's flank. "Lighten up, brother, we won't be gone long."

@Serendipital
Wik speeds through the stalls and stops in front of the Treasure Hunt. He looks up at the moth hovering above his right wing. "What do you think Lula, should we dig for treasure? We gotta, right? Ok, let's do it!" Lula flutters behind him as he approaches the Treasure Hunt arena.
Wik steps up to the Ridgeback running the stand. He waves hello with one claw and hands over the entry fee with the other. Then Wik looks at his moth again. "Lula, land," he orders, and the moth flutters onto a square of dirt. "F3? OK!" Wik starts clawing at the ground at that spot.
(In case that's taken: D7 or G1 or C8?)

@EclipseDragon
"What to try, what to try...well, my maw brought me luck yesterday, I may as well use it again today." Tuk walks to the Bobbing for Gems booth. "Perfect!" he cries as he approaches the barrel. He looks at the rippling surface and lowers his head underwater.

@Renessa47
Luk looks up at the setting sun painting the skies pink and orange. He hopes they won't be late getting back home. Ah, but Tuk had been right, he needn't worry. They'd be back at the lair in no time. Best to just enjoy the festivities.
Hmm, what was it his brother had tried yesterday? Rockbreaking, it was. What a perfectly fitting task for such a holiday. Luk walks to the booth and lookes up at the firey Imperial before him. "Hail, friend. Good Rockbreaker's to you. One stone, please." He sets upon the provided stone with tentative swats of his hooves.
@Dreu

Indiana waved back and took the treasure, tossing it in her bucket. She smiled at the Wildclaw (and Moth)'s antics. That was...really cute. She almost hadn't noticed they'd finished. Peering into the hole, Indiana dug a claw underneath the basket and pulled it up. She threw aside the lid and pulled out the prize. "Five raffle tickets!" She handed them to the Wildclaw, beaming. They were just too cute! She hoped they liked their prize.
@Dreu

Indiana waved back and took the treasure, tossing it in her bucket. She smiled at the Wildclaw (and Moth)'s antics. That was...really cute. She almost hadn't noticed they'd finished. Peering into the hole, Indiana dug a claw underneath the basket and pulled it up. She threw aside the lid and pulled out the prize. "Five raffle tickets!" She handed them to the Wildclaw, beaming. They were just too cute! She hoped they liked their prize.
The sun warms the soilowHD2Fr.pngon a cool autumn day.
@Serendipital [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5746487] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/57465/5746487_350.png[/img] [/url] Tropicale approached the Ridgeback and asked eagerly, "Could I dig in square 7E please? I LOVE to dig, and finding things is such fun!"
@Serendipital

5746487_350.png

Tropicale approached the Ridgeback and asked eagerly, "Could I dig in square 7E please? I LOVE to dig, and finding things is such fun!"
7HntLVS.png
@EclipseDragon
Quote:
He watched the guardian and the ridgeback argue with each other. The thought was argue but it didn't really seem like arguing to him, rather exasperated playful bickering. It reminded him of himself and Friendship, who was also a guardian, although they were a bit of an odder couple, with a hefty size difference. Friendship was very much larger than he was, but he never brought up that fact, she was kind to a fault, but certainly not a pushover and if he insinuated anything about her weight, she would probably kill him.

Duskcloud sat back, carefully dropping her dripping prize on the ground. She smiled happily at her mate.

"And that, my improbable, insane love, is how it is done!"

Beeblebrox grinned back, proud of his now completely mollified companion's success. "So it is, Dusk, so it is...I guess this means I'm going hunting...". he cocked his head at her "what kind of animal do you want?'

Duskcloud scooped up the puppet in one paw, nodding her thanks to the Mirror running the stall. "How about we let fate decide? Anything you catch is fine by me--just don't drown yourself."

A very different kind of grin flashed across the wacky Ridgeback's face. "Now that would be improbable... to drown away from water..."

"That wasn't an invitation!" Dusk whirled quickly, alarmed at the almost yearning tone to her mate's voice.

"Just teasing, love... Wouldn't want to leave the young ones alone... after all, you'll never find them a better father." He winked at her, then moved away from the stall, Dusckcloud hurrying after him, sputtering.... why was it that she never managed to win an argument with him?

Behind them, the Mirror watched them go, his face unreadable...
@EclipseDragon
Quote:
He watched the guardian and the ridgeback argue with each other. The thought was argue but it didn't really seem like arguing to him, rather exasperated playful bickering. It reminded him of himself and Friendship, who was also a guardian, although they were a bit of an odder couple, with a hefty size difference. Friendship was very much larger than he was, but he never brought up that fact, she was kind to a fault, but certainly not a pushover and if he insinuated anything about her weight, she would probably kill him.

Duskcloud sat back, carefully dropping her dripping prize on the ground. She smiled happily at her mate.

"And that, my improbable, insane love, is how it is done!"

Beeblebrox grinned back, proud of his now completely mollified companion's success. "So it is, Dusk, so it is...I guess this means I'm going hunting...". he cocked his head at her "what kind of animal do you want?'

Duskcloud scooped up the puppet in one paw, nodding her thanks to the Mirror running the stall. "How about we let fate decide? Anything you catch is fine by me--just don't drown yourself."

A very different kind of grin flashed across the wacky Ridgeback's face. "Now that would be improbable... to drown away from water..."

"That wasn't an invitation!" Dusk whirled quickly, alarmed at the almost yearning tone to her mate's voice.

"Just teasing, love... Wouldn't want to leave the young ones alone... after all, you'll never find them a better father." He winked at her, then moved away from the stall, Dusckcloud hurrying after him, sputtering.... why was it that she never managed to win an argument with him?

Behind them, the Mirror watched them go, his face unreadable...
fw5Pc0h.png
@LynnM28

Indiana agreed. It was really fun to find and dig up things. That's why she was running the stand, after all. She led the colorful Skydancer to her chosen square and waited as she dug. She smiled at the Skydancer's enjoyment and pulled up the basket, carefully taking off the lid. This was one of her newer ones. "That's two Rose Quartz!" she announced. She'd always thought it to be a pretty stone. Hopefully the Skydancer would agree.
@LynnM28

Indiana agreed. It was really fun to find and dig up things. That's why she was running the stand, after all. She led the colorful Skydancer to her chosen square and waited as she dug. She smiled at the Skydancer's enjoyment and pulled up the basket, carefully taking off the lid. This was one of her newer ones. "That's two Rose Quartz!" she announced. She'd always thought it to be a pretty stone. Hopefully the Skydancer would agree.
"Whoa, raffle tickets! Have you seen the tent where they keep all the raffle prizes, Lula? They've got big, big prizes in there! They got scolls, an' chests, an' they got patterns you can get painted on you, and they got eggs, and they got...." WIk's voice trailed off as he ran from the booth, his familiar struggling to keep pace.
((Thanks!))
"Whoa, raffle tickets! Have you seen the tent where they keep all the raffle prizes, Lula? They've got big, big prizes in there! They got scolls, an' chests, an' they got patterns you can get painted on you, and they got eggs, and they got...." WIk's voice trailed off as he ran from the booth, his familiar struggling to keep pace.
((Thanks!))
@Serendipital [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7812377] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78124/7812377_350.png[/img] [/url] A cheery coatl scurries up, placing gold in Indiana's claws before choosing a spot at seemingly random. He cheerfully digs, spraying dirt in all directions. E7 @EclipseDragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7291454] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/72915/7291454_350.png[/img] [/url] A willowy skydancer comes shyly up, checks to see if anyone is watching then delicately bobs for a gem.
@Serendipital

7812377_350.png

A cheery coatl scurries up, placing gold in Indiana's claws before choosing a spot at seemingly random. He cheerfully digs, spraying dirt in all directions.

E7

@EclipseDragon

7291454_350.png

A willowy skydancer comes shyly up, checks to see if anyone is watching then delicately bobs for a gem.
Hc7eOxw.gif
The striped Coatl clambers out of his freshly dug hole and takes the two quartz, humming happily. The quartz will make an excellent gift for his mate. Timo takes a moment to thank the Ridgeback and then flies off towards the general crowd in the festival area, leaving the brown giant to recover from the ear grating Coatl language.

(a response to Serendipital)
The striped Coatl clambers out of his freshly dug hole and takes the two quartz, humming happily. The quartz will make an excellent gift for his mate. Timo takes a moment to thank the Ridgeback and then flies off towards the general crowd in the festival area, leaving the brown giant to recover from the ear grating Coatl language.

(a response to Serendipital)
tAsGQ8V.png
@Renessa47 [quote]The rock came apart piece by piece, and the encouraging flash of purple in the interior got it apart faster. Eventually, the Spiral found herself with a necklace of eternal purple flowers.[/quote] Spellweaver squealed with glee, and scooped up the flowers, draping them over her body. She couldn't wait to show Rune! Grabbing her comet out of the air, she waved happily with the other hand at Sing. "Thanks! Just what I needed..." Without waiting for an answer, the excitable Spiral whipped around and headed for where she could clearly feel her mate's energy pulsing somewhere ahead....[/i]
@Renessa47
Quote:
The rock came apart piece by piece, and the encouraging flash of purple in the interior got it apart faster. Eventually, the Spiral found herself with a necklace of eternal purple flowers.

Spellweaver squealed with glee, and scooped up the flowers, draping them over her body. She couldn't wait to show Rune! Grabbing her comet out of the air, she waved happily with the other hand at Sing.

"Thanks! Just what I needed..."

Without waiting for an answer, the excitable Spiral whipped around and headed for where she could clearly feel her mate's energy pulsing somewhere ahead....[/i]
fw5Pc0h.png
@RavenousPoe

"Spots already taken," Indiana said. She gestured to the map. "Try another square." In the meantime, she would rub her poor, ravaged ears.
@RavenousPoe

"Spots already taken," Indiana said. She gestured to the map. "Try another square." In the meantime, she would rub her poor, ravaged ears.
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 72 73