Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Lightning] Egg Guess DLC
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Day: Friday
Entry Method: Treasure
Breed Guess: Guardian
Primary Color: Driftwood
Secondary Color: Iris
Tertiary Color: Ivory
Primary Color: Driftwood
Secondary Color: Iris
Tertiary Color: Ivory
mTNec0b.png AD17I29.gif
[center][size=7][color=20B2AA][b][font=Courier New]Saturday[/font][/color][/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/RL5G3ut.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5][color=20B2AA][b]Today's Egg: [item=Unhatched Lightning Egg] [img]http://i.imgur.com/RL5G3ut.png[/img] [size=5][color=20B2AA][b]Theme:[/color][/size][img]https://wallpapercave.com/wp/39nqHsB.png[/img] [i]GOTTA GO [b][color=20B2AA]FAST[/color][/b]![/i] One of the most recognized series, the Sonic franchise has evolved quite a bit from its humble origins. Despite that evolution, classic style Sonic games continue to be made and are some of the series' most popular. There's a bit of something for everyone! If you have a chance while you're guessing today, I'd love to know: What are you hopes for the upcoming Sonic the Hedgehog [b][color=20B2AA]movie[/color][/b]? and/or What's your favorite [b][color=20B2AA]Sonic game[/color][/b]? [img]http://i.imgur.com/RL5G3ut.png[/img] [quote=Bonus Prizes][item=Speedy][item=Simple Gold Bracelets][item=Crimson Rogue Footpads][item=Voltaic Stormclaws][/quote] Our last egg! I've had a really great time running this event, it's been so much fun reading your responses to these questions. A big thank you to everyone who has participated! As for the Sonic movie, I'm hoping that the plot ends up being halfway decent. I'm not super hopeful based on the trailer, but maybe I'll be surprised! I'm not incredibly well versed in Sonic games, but my current favorite is Sonic Mania! The 3D games are good, but Mania just scratches that nostalgia itch!
Saturday
RL5G3ut.png
Today's Egg:
Unhatched Lightning Egg
RL5G3ut.png
Theme:39nqHsB.png

GOTTA GO FAST!

One of the most recognized series, the Sonic franchise has evolved quite a bit from its humble origins. Despite that evolution, classic style Sonic games continue to be made and are some of the series' most popular. There's a bit of something for everyone! If you have a chance while you're guessing today, I'd love to know:

What are you hopes for the upcoming Sonic the Hedgehog movie?

and/or

What's your favorite Sonic game?
RL5G3ut.png
Bonus Prizes wrote:
Speedy Simple Gold Bracelets Crimson Rogue Footpads Voltaic Stormclaws

Our last egg! I've had a really great time running this event, it's been so much fun reading your responses to these questions. A big thank you to everyone who has participated!

As for the Sonic movie, I'm hoping that the plot ends up being halfway decent. I'm not super hopeful based on the trailer, but maybe I'll be surprised! I'm not incredibly well versed in Sonic games, but my current favorite is Sonic Mania! The 3D games are good, but Mania just scratches that nostalgia itch!
td9UiZS.png
Entry Method: Dragon
Breed Guess: fae
Primary Color: sunset
Secondary Color: murk
Tertiary Color: grape
Breed Guess: fae
Primary Color: sunset
Secondary Color: murk
Tertiary Color: grape
Primary Color: White
Secondary Color: Marigold
Tertiary Color: Blush

Ooh, I love Okami! Beautiful game, and reminiscent of Legend of Zelda, which is by far one of my all time favorite series. :3 But honestly, the game with my favorite art style? Currently that goes to Breath of the Wild; that cell-shading is Gorgeous, and I absolutely love the graphics. Definitely one of the most beautiful games, in my opinion. ^^

(A very close second is Journey, though; that game is also beautiful, not to mention the amazing soundtrack!)
Primary Color: White
Secondary Color: Marigold
Tertiary Color: Blush

Ooh, I love Okami! Beautiful game, and reminiscent of Legend of Zelda, which is by far one of my all time favorite series. :3 But honestly, the game with my favorite art style? Currently that goes to Breath of the Wild; that cell-shading is Gorgeous, and I absolutely love the graphics. Definitely one of the most beautiful games, in my opinion. ^^

(A very close second is Journey, though; that game is also beautiful, not to mention the amazing soundtrack!)
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
Entry method: Dragon
Breed guess: Fae
Primary color: Emerald
Secondary color: Sunshine
Tertiary color: Eldritch

My favorite game style is The World Ends With You! It's such a gorgeous game, both visually and audio-wise, and the remake for the Switch is even better!! I adore every aspect of it, and frequently sit on one screen to admire the art and the music ^^
Entry method: Dragon
Breed guess: Fae
Primary color: Emerald
Secondary color: Sunshine
Tertiary color: Eldritch

My favorite game style is The World Ends With You! It's such a gorgeous game, both visually and audio-wise, and the remake for the Switch is even better!! I adore every aspect of it, and frequently sit on one screen to admire the art and the music ^^
ohIIK44.gifO7IFtNN.pngnHkph7f.pngtransgender-bisexual-mottled-love-is-love.png
Breed Guess: Mirror
Primary Color: Coal
Secondary Color: Obsidian
Tertiary Color: Murk

Never played Okami, but I've heard about it!

I like wolves, so just based on that, I already like Amy, but without knowledge of the other kami, I wouldn't be making an educated guess/ it wouldn't be fair!

So perhaps I'll pick a game, or games I know instead!

Epic Mickey 1 and 2 had this great forgotten wasteland aesthetic/setting.

A home for toons who have been lost to time, and do not exist in current character's minds/hearts.

In 2 it's slightly refurbished, but still has that spooky abandoned theme park feel to it!

Mickey Mouse looks great here, just take a look at the detail when he's standing still, and they have superb cut scenes too!
Breed Guess: Mirror
Primary Color: Coal
Secondary Color: Obsidian
Tertiary Color: Murk

Never played Okami, but I've heard about it!

I like wolves, so just based on that, I already like Amy, but without knowledge of the other kami, I wouldn't be making an educated guess/ it wouldn't be fair!

So perhaps I'll pick a game, or games I know instead!

Epic Mickey 1 and 2 had this great forgotten wasteland aesthetic/setting.

A home for toons who have been lost to time, and do not exist in current character's minds/hearts.

In 2 it's slightly refurbished, but still has that spooky abandoned theme park feel to it!

Mickey Mouse looks great here, just take a look at the detail when he's standing still, and they have superb cut scenes too!
HKrGNct.png
tDeKDnH.png umbreon.gif 86403830.png[endcol]
[center][size=7][color=008B8B][b][font=Courier New]Friday Winner[/font][/color][/size] [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/f926f5d5e4b9ed941a708ac171caf5b4/tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do1_500.png[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55784165] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/557842/55784165_350.png[/img] [/url] Saffron/Storm/Royal Congratulations to our winner of this egg, @PersimmonBird! The baby is a fiery little guy who's 3 off XYY, I hope you enjoy! [quote=Daily Reminder Pinglist] @Meyoline @Aishea @bunlux @Wylin @RaiStarDragon @jbapple @MaybeHuman @LilyDragonQueen @AcretoSorien @Alanon @Quivira @MerlinMausi @Crimsonpixie @Cryptothumpian @Amut @Havic @Mystillious @Saraceaser @DevonAkabane @kijauni @Dalilah @fidothehoarder @Runi @Meadbhb @cloudydawn @PrincePotatoes @Lola96 @Grizabella @Sephora34 @Kristan @remuslupn @Mdoatb[/quote] Today's the last day, thank you everyone for participating! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2757996/25#post_40846192]Head over here[/url] and get your last guess in!
Friday Winner
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do1_500.png

55784165_350.png

Saffron/Storm/Royal

Congratulations to our winner of this egg, @PersimmonBird! The baby is a fiery little guy who's 3 off XYY, I hope you enjoy!

Today's the last day, thank you everyone for participating! Head over here and get your last guess in!
td9UiZS.png
Day: Saturday
Entry Method: treasure
Primary Color: hunter
Secondary Color: carrot
Tertiary Color: fire
Entry Method: treasure
Primary Color: hunter
Secondary Color: carrot
Tertiary Color: fire
Day: saturday
Entry Method: dragon
Breed Guess: guardian
Primary Color: obsidian
Secondary Color: sunshine
Tertiary Color: white

sdfjlksd i did not know there was a sonic movie and ive never played sonic whoops
Day: saturday
Entry Method: dragon
Breed Guess: guardian
Primary Color: obsidian
Secondary Color: sunshine
Tertiary Color: white

sdfjlksd i did not know there was a sonic movie and ive never played sonic whoops
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
Entry Method:Dragon
Breed Guess: (Tundra,
Primary Color: midnight
Secondary Color: cyan
Tertiary Color:midnight

Entry Method:Dragon
Breed Guess: (Tundra,