Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTNINGDOM] Out-of-Flight Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
@Ikterrin

We should only be taking for treasure, sorry about that!
@Ikterrin

We should only be taking for treasure, sorry about that!
@DeadlyInformant

Will gem payments be available at some point? I bought fodder for gems thinking I would be able to get gem payouts.
@DeadlyInformant

Will gem payments be available at some point? I bought fodder for gems thinking I would be able to get gem payouts.
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
@DeadlyInformant

I dunno if the leaderboards aren't keeping up, but there it still says I have 2,303 tickets and 34 dragons when I believe it should be 38 and 2,663 tickets. When I search the dragons tab for my name 38 entries do come up. I just wanted to check in and make sure the sheet was properly keeping track.
@DeadlyInformant

I dunno if the leaderboards aren't keeping up, but there it still says I have 2,303 tickets and 34 dragons when I believe it should be 38 and 2,663 tickets. When I search the dragons tab for my name 38 entries do come up. I just wanted to check in and make sure the sheet was properly keeping track.
@Tinytalkingtina, I believe it's just treasure all week, but I'll be more than happy to exchange that currency for you at the standard rate 1:100.
@Tinytalkingtina, I believe it's just treasure all week, but I'll be more than happy to exchange that currency for you at the standard rate 1:100.
045c60ad-113a-4a94-99a7-3d2d45550599_100x100.pngy8UIEi9.pngg51KshI.png
hey I think some of my tickets got misdirected to a pipascout23 (A user who seems not to exist on-site from a quick search) by mistake
hey I think some of my tickets got misdirected to a pipascout23 (A user who seems not to exist on-site from a quick search) by mistake
cRmXRTj.pnggEwjJcC.pngmYGe85O.png
@pipascout22, sorry about that! Sometimes dragging cells down counts them up for one reason or another. Anyway, fixed now!
@pipascout22, sorry about that! Sometimes dragging cells down counts them up for one reason or another. Anyway, fixed now!
045c60ad-113a-4a94-99a7-3d2d45550599_100x100.pngy8UIEi9.pngg51KshI.png
thank you!
thank you!
cRmXRTj.pnggEwjJcC.pngmYGe85O.png
@BirdeeBee

Thanks for the offer, I can just make it back myself. I'm just a little annoyed gem payouts were originally offered then rescinded is all.
@BirdeeBee

Thanks for the offer, I can just make it back myself. I'm just a little annoyed gem payouts were originally offered then rescinded is all.
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
@DeadlyInformant Just checking in to be sure I understand correctly based off recent posts. None of you will actually be offering gems this week?

If this is the case, and it's only up there to avoid redoing the whole default excel set up, I'd suggest lowering the gem count to at least equal to treasure at the standard rate. Honestly, I would suggest halving the value, or setting it to 0 if possible. It's just kind of a minor bummer for it to be a purely theoretical profit teaser.
@DeadlyInformant Just checking in to be sure I understand correctly based off recent posts. None of you will actually be offering gems this week?

If this is the case, and it's only up there to avoid redoing the whole default excel set up, I'd suggest lowering the gem count to at least equal to treasure at the standard rate. Honestly, I would suggest halving the value, or setting it to 0 if possible. It's just kind of a minor bummer for it to be a purely theoretical profit teaser.
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@Ern

Sending two level tens for tickets, enjoy~
@Ern

Sending two level tens for tickets, enjoy~
Cleaning up the dust...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48