Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] Wavecrest Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
@snowbelle @jousama @brit @omiki @ilimati @raedeshe

Hi. There seem to be no attendants online to receive dragons...
@snowbelle @jousama @brit @omiki @ilimati @raedeshe

Hi. There seem to be no attendants online to receive dragons...
ZVpCPil.png
@Neroli [emoji=guardian scared] Thanks for letting us know, that's a porting error by the sheet. Currently online attendants: SlipperySylveon nevereatdirt CyborgCondesce Jousama Please send to these attendants until we tweak the OOF sheet!
@Neroli

Thanks for letting us know, that's a porting error by the sheet.

Currently online attendants:
SlipperySylveon
nevereatdirt
CyborgCondesce
Jousama

Please send to these attendants until we tweak the OOF sheet!
1HDUhks.png
I'm online now as well! Attending for the first time but I'm sure I'll figure it out [emoji=coatl tongue]
I'm online now as well! Attending for the first time but I'm sure I'll figure it out
52bQegH.png space! paragraph
Eliss
FR +9
@Snowbelle - the "Payout and Badges" links at the top of the posts actually leads to LAST YEAR's raffle.
@Snowbelle - the "Payout and Badges" links at the top of the posts actually leads to LAST YEAR's raffle.
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
@kriski Yeah I really liked last year's payouts post, prime example of what all payout posts should be IMO [emoji=guardian tongue] Fixed that, thanks for letting me know!!
@kriski
Yeah I really liked last year's payouts post, prime example of what all payout posts should be IMO

Fixed that, thanks for letting me know!!
1HDUhks.png
@Snowbelle - lol. I was like "Wait a minute, I know that boss, I fought it last year! No new badges this year? Oh No!!!" And then I saw the time stamps and was, admitadely relieved. New badges, yay! Lovely graphics again this year. Gonna earn so many ships, hoorray!
@Snowbelle - lol. I was like "Wait a minute, I know that boss, I fought it last year! No new badges this year? Oh No!!!" And then I saw the time stamps and was, admitadely relieved. New badges, yay! Lovely graphics again this year. Gonna earn so many ships, hoorray!
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
@Snowbelle

Sorry if this is a daft question but for the level badges? Is it each dragon you send leveled to earn them or the level the dragon is itself?

Er.. Like is it if I send in one level 7 does it count as 1 level towards the badge or 7?
If I'm making sense? Probably thinking too much into this sorry lol
@Snowbelle

Sorry if this is a daft question but for the level badges? Is it each dragon you send leveled to earn them or the level the dragon is itself?

Er.. Like is it if I send in one level 7 does it count as 1 level towards the badge or 7?
If I'm making sense? Probably thinking too much into this sorry lol
7zcCDc4.png
Online and available!
Online and available!
2v32at4.jpg
Online to help with all the new tidelings!
Online to help with all the new tidelings!
4xn43c.png
@LordMaroo
Sending you a dragon!
@LordMaroo
Sending you a dragon!
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40