Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] Wavecrest Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
@bunlux bookmarking, don't mind me! [emoji=coatl tongue]
@bunlux

bookmarking, don't mind me!
bun | she/they | FR +3
probably a horse
arcane_rune.png famicon.png arcane_rune.png famicon.png arcane_rune.png
looking for any XYZ combo of flaxen/cottoncandy/lavender!
yeehaw.gif
slurp.png
@thekillingedge spiral is the bonus breed so no worries! you've been marked for tix tho :D
@thekillingedge spiral is the bonus breed so no worries! you've been marked for tix tho :D
@Jousama
Sending 19 your way.
@Jousama
Sending 19 your way.
[center][img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/e60ae8933cb757751b24d496b4c63c1e/tenor.gif[/img] Weeee~ Thanks for supporting Water flight with your dragons! Now bring me that horizon!
tenor.gif

Weeee~ Thanks for supporting Water flight with your dragons!

Now bring me that horizon!
2v32at4.jpg
@Kodak

Thanks for supporting the Water Flight on our adventure to find TidePapa! Have a good rest of your day!
@Kodak

Thanks for supporting the Water Flight on our adventure to find TidePapa! Have a good rest of your day!
2v32at4.jpg
Thank you water for having tiered level badges along with daily badges! I love having something to work towards over the week and it really motivates me to send in dragons.
I hope you find your father!
Thank you water for having tiered level badges along with daily badges! I love having something to work towards over the week and it really motivates me to send in dragons.
I hope you find your father!
@Kael1030
A level 7 would count for 7 levels towards the level badge. That badge is specific to your total number of levels sent which the leaderboard tracks for you!
@Kael1030
A level 7 would count for 7 levels towards the level badge. That badge is specific to your total number of levels sent which the leaderboard tracks for you!
1HDUhks.png
Help me find my Daddy! Online and accepting!
Help me find my Daddy! Online and accepting!
4xn43c.png
[img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-HbAmEE0yqko/WtDbbdIVDQI/AAAAAAAABsU/yyYU9knR6KgcUpwlZF0rg-h_2jH2eOQhQCLcBGAs/s1600/sea%2Bgif.gif[/img] I'm back online and ready to send our Daddy some help!
sea%2Bgif.gif

I'm back online and ready to send our Daddy some help!
JUqGEEnK_o.png
________[/url]TWUOxzI.png______
@texaspooky
Sending 16 over right now free! Good luck!
@texaspooky
Sending 16 over right now free! Good luck!
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40