Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] Wavecrest Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
[center][img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/bfc8691cb331d37103f02d2278bc6d80/tenor.gif[/img] I'm back online and ready to accept your dragons! Now bring me to that horizon!
tenor.gif

I'm back online and ready to accept your dragons!

Now bring me to that horizon!
2v32at4.jpg
@RockyLemons Hi there the last dragon you sent me was only a level one. That is why i cancelled it :)
@RockyLemons Hi there the last dragon you sent me was only a level one. That is why i cancelled it :)
4xn43c.png
@RockyLemons Also two dragons you sent me are level 7's those are 10 gems each not 9. Dont want you to miss out on getting some more gems!
@RockyLemons Also two dragons you sent me are level 7's those are 10 gems each not 9. Dont want you to miss out on getting some more gems!
4xn43c.png
@LordMaroo thanks!
@LordMaroo thanks!
bUV7Wi0.png7J28AwT.pngkbjXdNv.png5ZqCHUr.png

Awesome^^ Thank you for explaining :) Glad to know I don't have to keep track myself XD
@Snowbelle

Awesome^^ Thank you for explaining :) Glad to know I don't have to keep track myself XD
7zcCDc4.png
@PheonixPonder @benjoey

Thanks for all your dragons!

Give me a couple of minutes to sort through them all!

@PheonixPonder @benjoey

Thanks for all your dragons!

Give me a couple of minutes to sort through them all!

2v32at4.jpg
@PheonixPonder @benjoey

Thanks for your patience! And for supporting water flight! Have a nice day!
@PheonixPonder @benjoey

Thanks for your patience! And for supporting water flight! Have a nice day!
2v32at4.jpg
Hey everyone! I'm online and accepting dragons for both treasure and gems! Send me your dragons so they can help us find Tidelord (and party)! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JDFzr1A.gif[/img][/center]
Hey everyone! I'm online and accepting dragons for both treasure and gems! Send me your dragons so they can help us find Tidelord (and party)!
JDFzr1A.gif
Na5WGHa.png
@Atavism Thank you for taking my dragons, and I hope your day is lovely as well [emoji=fae happy]
@Atavism

Thank you for taking my dragons, and I hope your day is lovely as well
@LordMaroo the 3 lvl 5's I sent you were 1t PA, but I don't see any one-way bonus tickets for them?
@LordMaroo the 3 lvl 5's I sent you were 1t PA, but I don't see any one-way bonus tickets for them?
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40