Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] Wavecrest Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40
@self i am so sorry i didnt add those i will fix that now
@self i am so sorry i didnt add those i will fix that now
4xn43c.png
@self added now and i hope you have a swimming day!
@self added now and i hope you have a swimming day!
4xn43c.png
@LordMaroo TY, no worries, I know what accepting dragons is like for these things
@LordMaroo TY, no worries, I know what accepting dragons is like for these things
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
@self this is my first time doing this so I am actually super happy that this was only my second mistake :)
@self this is my first time doing this so I am actually super happy that this was only my second mistake :)
4xn43c.png
@EasilyAmusedKat

Pinging myself so I don't lose the thread!
@EasilyAmusedKat

Pinging myself so I don't lose the thread!
Hello there everyone. I am online and taking dragons. I hope everyone has a swimming day.
Hello there everyone. I am online and taking dragons. I hope everyone has a swimming day.
4xn43c.png
Online and eager to be flooded, if possible. :D Small batches also more than welcome. [emoji=heart]
Online and eager to be flooded, if possible. :D

Small batches also more than welcome.
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius Um, WHEN did you switch to Water? HI. ^^ Take my lone leftover derg xD
@Alestrius Um, WHEN did you switch to Water? HI. ^^ Take my lone leftover derg xD
@JovaniSkye Recently. xD Uhh.... According to my celebratory G1 hatch [s]maybe I oughta change my avatar for wavecrest, hmm...[/s] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49245341] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/492454/49245341_350.png[/img] [/url] I moved on Feb 09. So I guess less recently than I thought. >>; Thank you for the dragon! <3
@JovaniSkye Recently. xD Uhh....

According to my celebratory G1 hatch maybe I oughta change my avatar for wavecrest, hmm...

49245341_350.png

I moved on Feb 09. So I guess less recently than I thought. >>;

Thank you for the dragon! <3
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius Ah, ok! xD Well, I'm still behind xD I remember you heading to Light and then I thought you went to Earth (?), but this was the first I saw your name here! ^^ Glad to run into you again! (What a looker boy! ^^)
@Alestrius Ah, ok! xD Well, I'm still behind xD I remember you heading to Light and then I thought you went to Earth (?), but this was the first I saw your name here! ^^ Glad to run into you again! (What a looker boy! ^^)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40