Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ARK/Kindness Raffle- Sprites UMA Genes+
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94
@Larkfin
Added :)
@Larkfin
Added :)
an5nAto.png
@TempestOfStorm I'd like to claim my 15 free tickets, please! [emoji=familiar heart] @Faolana @FallenRibbons @Melova @Heart @Disclosed @sugarbuddy4 @Sparkbreeze @NeonDino @Flashing @StrudleNugget @SprinklesTheCat @DrSpork @FlameBunny @SnowWarrior @Everybody @Starrise @Flashing @Texancat @bearybear @klee Hey friends, come check out this awesome raffle! ^^
@TempestOfStorm I'd like to claim my 15 free tickets, please!

@Faolana @FallenRibbons @Melova @Heart @Disclosed @sugarbuddy4 @Sparkbreeze @NeonDino @Flashing @StrudleNugget @SprinklesTheCat @DrSpork @FlameBunny @SnowWarrior @Everybody @Starrise @Flashing @Texancat @bearybear @klee

Hey friends, come check out this awesome raffle! ^^
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
could i claim my free tickets? o.o
+2 ping
@barkscales
@Guardia
could i claim my free tickets? o.o
+2 ping
@barkscales
@Guardia
@mayanaz @OrcaPlayer @PyroYoYo @PotatoPips @starshiny @218715 @grandmaeblob @SecretSkydancer @Wannabees @Rediem @gyasi @ravenite @DeathDino @WaterCrystal @Loyalties @Despairing @TheWhiteHart @HopeBagels @Faileas @OmegaEspeon @Twowingsforever

Really cool raffle over here ;)
@mayanaz @OrcaPlayer @PyroYoYo @PotatoPips @starshiny @218715 @grandmaeblob @SecretSkydancer @Wannabees @Rediem @gyasi @ravenite @DeathDino @WaterCrystal @Loyalties @Despairing @TheWhiteHart @HopeBagels @Faileas @OmegaEspeon @Twowingsforever

Really cool raffle over here ;)
@TempestOfStorm I'd like to claim my 15 free tickets please.

I also want more information about getting tickets by gifting others. A couple of days ago I sent a two halos to a friend who has recently returned from hiatus (they missed all the earlier halos). Can I count those gifts for free tickets?

Also, how do I get a list of newbies who need stuff that I can gift thing to?
@TempestOfStorm I'd like to claim my 15 free tickets please.

I also want more information about getting tickets by gifting others. A couple of days ago I sent a two halos to a friend who has recently returned from hiatus (they missed all the earlier halos). Can I count those gifts for free tickets?

Also, how do I get a list of newbies who need stuff that I can gift thing to?
9kcPMa2.gif
@TempestOfStorm
Oh, this is lovely! I'd like to claim my 15 tickets please. :^)
@TempestOfStorm
Oh, this is lovely! I'd like to claim my 15 tickets please. :^)
3PrXk2A.png
*yawns*
who awoke me from my deadness
if I was active enough I’d probably do it but I guess this is a frenly bump??
*yawns*
who awoke me from my deadness
if I was active enough I’d probably do it but I guess this is a frenly bump??
hyena cackling
@Potterhead
It was intended for the earning tickets through gifting to be during the course of the raffle, however, some exceptions apply. In this case, if it was done within the last week I'll count them if you go through the regular process of submitting the screencaps :)

For new players, the introductions forum is a great place to start.

Going the little longer route, the most recent User ID as of this post is 457345.
@Potterhead
It was intended for the earning tickets through gifting to be during the course of the raffle, however, some exceptions apply. In this case, if it was done within the last week I'll count them if you go through the regular process of submitting the screencaps :)

For new players, the introductions forum is a great place to start.

Going the little longer route, the most recent User ID as of this post is 457345.
an5nAto.png
@TempestOfStorm

Thank you for your prompt reply and for answering all my questions.

I did make a gift to a returning player in the last week and I'll see what I can do about submitting it properly.

I'll also look into the introductions forum to find giftees. Thanks!
@TempestOfStorm

Thank you for your prompt reply and for answering all my questions.

I did make a gift to a returning player in the last week and I'll see what I can do about submitting it properly.

I'll also look into the introductions forum to find giftees. Thanks!
9kcPMa2.gif
@Potterhead
Let me know if you encounter any issues or need any help. It's my first time trying something like this so I want to make it as smooth and easy as possible for people to submit. :)
@Potterhead
Let me know if you encounter any issues or need any help. It's my first time trying something like this so I want to make it as smooth and easy as possible for people to submit. :)
an5nAto.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94