Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ACR: finished!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 634 635
@minty
Who should I send payment to? ^^
@minty
Who should I send payment to? ^^
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
Wow, this looks amazing!
Wow, this looks amazing!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif___________Sj5rDQi.png
HYPE! [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/KuupTWNNuO6TC/giphy.gif[/img]
HYPE!

giphy.gif
lore_shop_by_angeldragonisa-dch2oyt.png
@SkyDancer10 -- You can send your entry fee and which sprite you'd like to use your points to help unlock directly to me by PM or CR!
@SkyDancer10 -- You can send your entry fee and which sprite you'd like to use your points to help unlock directly to me by PM or CR!
@minty SUPER excited! Do you mind signing me up for future pings? Also, sending you my entry fee now!
@minty SUPER excited! Do you mind signing me up for future pings? Also, sending you my entry fee now!
ba119729640c7b4e6f7c4b9ef3b4606300c4572a.gifglXxMGc.png
What a lovely and amazing twist! I really look forward to participating again this year and hopefully helping to make lots of people happy ^w^ You and everyone who helped you get the sprites is incredible, Minty! <3
What a lovely and amazing twist! I really look forward to participating again this year and hopefully helping to make lots of people happy ^w^ You and everyone who helped you get the sprites is incredible, Minty! <3
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
Just sent in my entry fee! Silly question, but when can I put the Advent Calendar in my signature?
Just sent in my entry fee! Silly question, but when can I put the Advent Calendar in my signature?
OeWKpc9.png K0174Hf.png
I was able to add myself to the pinglist with one of the computers at my school so I'm good!
I was able to add myself to the pinglist with one of the computers at my school so I'm good!
ZTnIVNJ.gif FbAeDb0.gif
WOOOO!!! So excited for this! The Advent Calendar was such a fun part of December last year. I'm so hype that it's coming back! I got my beautiful Alioth from one of the dragon raffles last year! He's happy to be able to participate again. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37896669] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/378967/37896669_350.png[/img] [/url]
WOOOO!!! So excited for this! The Advent Calendar was such a fun part of December last year. I'm so hype that it's coming back!

I got my beautiful Alioth from one of the dragon raffles last year! He's happy to be able to participate again.

37896669_350.png
Qpsus7P.pngDRg3gRE.png0edEIs6.pngNYbLrXm.pngTzaHawP.pngR827Sip.png
THE PLAGUE FLIGHT IS DOMINATING!
@SommerBee -- Omg yes!! <3 A baby of one of my old pairs!
@SommerBee -- Omg yes!! <3 A baby of one of my old pairs!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 634 635