Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | EDM Raffle [ENDED]
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
thank you so much for hosting this raffle qwq I really enjoyed the games and am excited for more ahhh
thank you so much for hosting this raffle qwq I really enjoyed the games and am excited for more ahhh
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
Aaaaaaaaa!
It was so nice seeing all of the ideas you showed me, and I'm looking forward to anything else you plan! Thank you so much for hosting, all of those awesome opportunities, and hopefully your friendship~

Also, goodness, look at those lovely outcomes!
Aaaaaaaaa!
It was so nice seeing all of the ideas you showed me, and I'm looking forward to anything else you plan! Thank you so much for hosting, all of those awesome opportunities, and hopefully your friendship~

Also, goodness, look at those lovely outcomes!
image20.jpg
Thank you for hosting this raffle and congrats to all the winners, the newly gened dragons look so nice!
The games were a lot of fun and i'm still excited to keep playing too!
Thank you for hosting this raffle and congrats to all the winners, the newly gened dragons look so nice!
The games were a lot of fun and i'm still excited to keep playing too!
jEYc7Aa.png
Grats again to the winners! Those dragons look wonderful :D And thank you again for running this raffle and for all of your hard work! I look forward to participating more in the future. ^_^
Grats again to the winners! Those dragons look wonderful :D And thank you again for running this raffle and for all of your hard work! I look forward to participating more in the future. ^_^
EGjlGzP.png
This raffle was super fun! Congrats to everyone who won, the dragons look amazing and I hope they're as perfect as you hoped! Can't wait to see what happens next year.
This raffle was super fun! Congrats to everyone who won, the dragons look amazing and I hope they're as perfect as you hoped! Can't wait to see what happens next year.
............78171985_Ldn_4099977.png ... Void...
♦ He/Him
♦ FR+3
♦ INTP-A
Trans prideGay pride
_
Please Ping for ID Help
SIDHA Mod
Tricolor Scatterscroll Project
XXX Sales Tab

.Contact me on Discord at
VoidedMortal#0413
... 78172044_uAn.png ..
The winners have good taste - the makeovers look fabulous!
The winners have good taste - the makeovers look fabulous!
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
Oh man... I was unable to check the raffle on the one day that mattered XD. Oh well. Is there a ping list for 'next extreme makeover raffle'? If there is I'd like to be put on it. Even though I missed my chance, I still want to thank you for such an amazing raffle! :)
Oh man... I was unable to check the raffle on the one day that mattered XD. Oh well. Is there a ping list for 'next extreme makeover raffle'? If there is I'd like to be put on it. Even though I missed my chance, I still want to thank you for such an amazing raffle! :)
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/294842220027052032/523294029358694410/game_update.png[/img] [size=5] Every round of participation until the conclusion will award [b]25 loyalty points[/b] towards the next EDM raffle. [/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/294840665840549888/511033778349670401/WW_-_RuleBreak.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/294842220027052032/528340273219108864/46695768p.png[/img] Gronch snatches @AquamarineNaga from their cell, muttering with irritation about how they're cluttering his pristine prison floors. Meanwhile on another floor, @Kaidi attempts morse code through their bars since they have no window. @Woolly sees this a couple cells over and responds back with their own morse code message... Kaid squints as they read what it says. [i]"Never... Gonna... Give... You... Up...?"[/i] Immediately afterwards, holiday music begins to softly play over the speakers - which slowly grows in volume over time and rising to an unbearable level. Gronch cackles evilly in his office, "Now they know how I feel! Let's see them find my prisoners now!" [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/294840665840549888/511033778349670401/WW_-_RuleBreak.png[/img] [b][size=6]1 PLAYER HAS BEEN ABDUCTED[/b] [user=AquamarineNaga] @AquamarineNaga ([i]Let me know if you would like to continue to receive pings or get pinged at the end of the game.[/i]) [b][size=6]4 PLAYERS REMAIN CAPTURED[/b][br][user=ClockworkEclipse] [user=Kaidi] [user=Seoul] [user=Woolly][br]@ClockworkEclipse @Kaidi @Seoul @Woolly[br][br][b][size=6]63 PLAYERS ARE SEARCHING[/b][br][user=Aersolace] [user=AshRowan] [user=BeckAlistiere] [user=CrystalBones] [user=Cyrya] [user=Darkrait] [user=DemonicDuchess] [user=Elthemar] [user=Evaria] [user=Firefirebert] [user=FireHeartSong] [user=FishTanks] [user=Frothtea] [user=Furyan] [user=GiantPandroid] [user=GlitchyOddy] [user=heartcrusher1] [user=Huskimoon02] [user=ILoveButter] [user=InfectedWolf] [user=Ivyproxic] [user=Jengolin] [user=Johan] [user=KairinRose] [user=LadyKnightKatsa] [user=minted] [user=MissNevermind] [user=Nazurak] [user=Neraida] [user=nitsuj] [user=notcharmed] [user=Okolu] [user=Oleaster] [user=Pallida] [user=QueenKatoe] [user=raneinspane] [user=RikaSigma] [user=rnorningstar] [user=SaaviBloodfang] [user=Shakalaka] [user=Sidegrinder] [user=Sketchanie] [user=Snowleaper] [user=Spaarki] [user=SprinklesTheCat] [user=SwampQween] [user=Sythan1452] [user=tahwarts] [user=Taishiro] [user=Teletraan] [user=ThePhantomWolf] [user=thePurple] [user=Tigersworth] [user=Toastmaster7000] [user=tranquilitea] [user=Vauvenal] [user=Vinyamar] [user=VolcanicThunder] [user=wasteofanangel] [user=WaterWolf600] [user=Wylin] [user=yellowstarfish] [user=Zytorian][br]@Aersolace @AshRowan @BeckAlistiere @CrystalBones @Cyrya @Darkrait @DemonicDuchess @Elthemar @Evaria @Firefirebert @FireHeartSong @FishTanks @Frothtea @Furyan @GiantPandroid @GlitchyOddy @heartcrusher1 @Huskimoon02 @ILoveButter @InfectedWolf @Ivyproxic @Jengolin @Johan @KairinRose @LadyKnightKatsa @minted @MissNevermind @Nazurak @Neraida @nitsuj @notcharmed @Okolu @Oleaster @Pallida @QueenKatoe @raneinspane @RikaSigma @rnorningstar @SaaviBloodfang @Shakalaka @Sidegrinder @Sketchanie @Snowleaper @Spaarki @SprinklesTheCat @SwampQween @Sythan1452 @tahwarts @Taishiro @Teletraan @ThePhantomWolf @thePurple @Tigersworth @Toastmaster7000 @tranquilitea @Vauvenal @Vinyamar @VolcanicThunder @wasteofanangel @WaterWolf600 @Wylin @yellowstarfish @Zytorian[br][br][b][size=6]6 PLAYERS WERE RESCUED[/b][br][user=DancingDemonz] [user=ElementalEntropy] [user=Kasairan] [user=LadyEllesmere] [user=MessengerDragon] [user=PhysikLily][br] @rnorningstar rescued @MessengerDragon in cell A11![br]@ILoveButter rescued @MessengerDragon in cell A11![br]@Pallida rescued @MessengerDragon in cell A11![br]@GlitchyOddy rescued @ElementalEntropy in cell A41![br]@Nazurak rescued @ElementalEntropy in cell A41![br]@minted rescued @ElementalEntropy in cell A41![br]@Sketchanie rescued @DancingDemonz in cell A65![br]@Ivyproxic rescued @Kasairan in cell A66![br]@Frothtea rescued @Kasairan in cell A66![br]@SprinklesTheCat rescued @LadyEllesmere in cell B36![br]@Taishiro rescued @PhysikLily in cell C25![br]@Zytorian rescued @PhysikLily in cell C25![br]@nitsuj rescued @PhysikLily in cell C25![br] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/294840665840549888/511033778349670401/WW_-_RuleBreak.png[/img] [size=6][b]THE MAP[/b][/size] ([b][color=red]RED[/color][/b] means that a captive or many captives are within the radius. [b]DARK GREY[/b] means that someone has already searched the cell and found no one in it, or have already rescued someone. Keep in mind that just because a cell is not red, it does not mean that a captive isn't just cowering in the cell and not drawing attention to themselves.) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/294842220027052032/531634970536574977/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/294842220027052032/531634999485530162/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/294842220027052032/531635046386499614/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/294840665840549888/511033778349670401/WW_-_RuleBreak.png[/img] Make sure to fill out your form for the next round! [b]If you're part of the search party, it might be entertaining to glance at the Captive Form this time. ;)[/b] [size=6][b][url=https://goo.gl/forms/rqR4e6DryYrVNcjx2]CAPTIVE FORM[/url] [url=https://goo.gl/forms/u2rr9Omnlt4y6nID3]SEARCH PARTY FORM[/url] [color=red] If you were rescued this round, make sure you fill out the search party form instead of the captive form![/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/294840665840549888/511033778349670401/WW_-_RuleBreak.png[/img]
game_update.png

Every round of participation until the conclusion will award 25 loyalty points towards the next EDM raffle.

WW_-_RuleBreak.png

46695768p.png

Gronch snatches @AquamarineNaga from their cell, muttering with irritation about how they're cluttering his pristine prison floors.

Meanwhile on another floor, @Kaidi attempts morse code through their bars since they have no window. @Woolly sees this a couple cells over and responds back with their own morse code message...

Kaid squints as they read what it says.

"Never... Gonna... Give... You... Up...?"

Immediately afterwards, holiday music begins to softly play over the speakers - which slowly grows in volume over time and rising to an unbearable level. Gronch cackles evilly in his office, "Now they know how I feel! Let's see them find my prisoners now!"

WW_-_RuleBreak.png

1 PLAYER HAS BEEN ABDUCTED

@AquamarineNaga
(Let me know if you would like to continue to receive pings or get pinged at the end of the game.)

4 PLAYERS REMAIN CAPTURED

@ClockworkEclipse @Kaidi @Seoul @Woolly

63 PLAYERS ARE SEARCHING
no user 'Aersolace' no user 'Elthemar' no user 'FireHeartSong' no user 'FishTanks' no user 'Frothtea' no user 'ILoveButter' no user 'MissNevermind' no user 'SaaviBloodfang' no user 'SwampQween' no user 'ThePhantomWolf' no user 'Tigersworth'
@Aersolace @AshRowan @BeckAlistiere @CrystalBones @Cyrya @Darkrait @DemonicDuchess @Elthemar @Evaria @Firefirebert @FireHeartSong @FishTanks @Frothtea @Furyan @GiantPandroid @GlitchyOddy @heartcrusher1 @Huskimoon02 @ILoveButter @InfectedWolf @Ivyproxic @Jengolin @Johan @KairinRose @LadyKnightKatsa @minted @MissNevermind @Nazurak @Neraida @nitsuj @notcharmed @Okolu @Oleaster @Pallida @QueenKatoe @raneinspane @RikaSigma @rnorningstar @SaaviBloodfang @Shakalaka @Sidegrinder @Sketchanie @Snowleaper @Spaarki @SprinklesTheCat @SwampQween @Sythan1452 @tahwarts @Taishiro @Teletraan @ThePhantomWolf @thePurple @Tigersworth @Toastmaster7000 @tranquilitea @Vauvenal @Vinyamar @VolcanicThunder @wasteofanangel @WaterWolf600 @Wylin @yellowstarfish @Zytorian

6 PLAYERS WERE RESCUED
no user 'DancingDemonz' no user 'ElementalEntropy' no user 'PhysikLily'

@rnorningstar rescued @MessengerDragon in cell A11!
@ILoveButter rescued @MessengerDragon in cell A11!
@Pallida rescued @MessengerDragon in cell A11!
@GlitchyOddy rescued @ElementalEntropy in cell A41!
@Nazurak rescued @ElementalEntropy in cell A41!
@minted rescued @ElementalEntropy in cell A41!
@Sketchanie rescued @DancingDemonz in cell A65!
@Ivyproxic rescued @Kasairan in cell A66!
@Frothtea rescued @Kasairan in cell A66!
@SprinklesTheCat rescued @LadyEllesmere in cell B36!
@Taishiro rescued @PhysikLily in cell C25!
@Zytorian rescued @PhysikLily in cell C25!
@nitsuj rescued @PhysikLily in cell C25!

WW_-_RuleBreak.png

THE MAP
(RED means that a captive or many captives are within the radius.
DARK GREY means that someone has already searched the cell and found no one in it, or have already rescued someone.
Keep in mind that just because a cell is not red, it does not mean that a captive isn't just cowering in the cell and not drawing attention to themselves.)

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

WW_-_RuleBreak.png

Make sure to fill out your form for the next round!

If you're part of the search party, it might be entertaining to glance at the Captive Form this time. ;)

CAPTIVE FORM

SEARCH PARTY FORM

If you were rescued this round, make sure you fill out the search party form instead of the captive form!

WW_-_RuleBreak.png
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
Iconx100t.png Looking for shadow-themed Dragons!
@SkyeWyven up added you onto the pinglist for the next raffle =)
@SkyeWyven up added you onto the pinglist for the next raffle =)
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
Iconx100t.png Looking for shadow-themed Dragons!
IM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
IM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63