Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] WvW Raffle - Closed
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 55 56
@Afazeria

Oops! Sorry about that, I'll got fix it right away. Thank you so much for letting me know <3
@Afazeria

Oops! Sorry about that, I'll got fix it right away. Thank you so much for letting me know <3
@RK900

pinging myself here so i can find this later!
@RK900

pinging myself here so i can find this later!
sdQALHp.pngpLa90p5.pngbukyt68.png7m2CQ14.pngAvSvYKk.pngBH6H9qL.pngZ6ShkCk.pngvlnoLF7.pngeyXxC46.pngPWaEUM7.pnguUsIYgK.pngJTNryKY.pngs5qhQvC.pngzDNAPZW.png6rm63N0.pngAKIfioS.pngmEPWhO0.png ___ __ CcntWud.png
Who wants pina coladas?
Who wants pina coladas?
duHgkuH.png
@Chrisondra
I've brought it up to our raffle team and we will discuss. We've done Most One-Ways as a prize pack on and off for years but I can certainly see where doing Most One-Way Levels would be beneficial for both sides.
@Chrisondra
I've brought it up to our raffle team and we will discuss. We've done Most One-Ways as a prize pack on and off for years but I can certainly see where doing Most One-Way Levels would be beneficial for both sides.
1HDUhks.png
[img]http://bestanimations.com/Nature/Water/wave-ocean-animated-gif-12.gif[/img]
wave-ocean-animated-gif-12.gif
Bump for the surf! ^_^ Thanks for helping water everyone!
Bump for the surf! ^_^ Thanks for helping water everyone!

AkOZ5Yr.pngnSTdg6R.pngflDElsB.png

QxphrKe.png4s6Iakb.pngkFfQCmO.png
@Snowbelle

Thank you even for listening to me. :D
@Snowbelle

Thank you even for listening to me. :D
24g3RZs.png_________f6tJHhG.png9mNFxmr.pngik9FTzc.pngUeE49wQ.png_________24g3RZs.png
Let's rock these waves!~
Let's rock these waves!~
49981423_iu4pVQzSGz95Kwg.png
@chrisondra ♥ [img]https://i.imgur.com/7hV2d5a.gif[/img]
@chrisondra

7hV2d5a.gif
Slava Ukraini! Glory to the heroes ♥
nOym9gW.png
@Rabid

Doom on you. :D
@Rabid

Doom on you. :D
24g3RZs.png_________f6tJHhG.png9mNFxmr.pngik9FTzc.pngUeE49wQ.png_________24g3RZs.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 55 56