Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] WvW Raffle - Closed
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
@Spriggan

I'm sorry to hear that!

Could you point me to which link didn't work so I can double-check that it's working and let the post authors know? Please try using this link in the meantime.
@Spriggan

I'm sorry to hear that!

Could you point me to which link didn't work so I can double-check that it's working and let the post authors know? Please try using this link in the meantime.
Na5WGHa.png
@Spriggan

I had this problem a lot when I tried to view the spreadsheets through browser. Are you able to download the app? It worked much better for me.

(Jousama, Competitor, and Oxton are currently available)
@Spriggan

I had this problem a lot when I tried to view the spreadsheets through browser. Are you able to download the app? It worked much better for me.

(Jousama, Competitor, and Oxton are currently available)
Slava Ukraini! Glory to the heroes ♥
nOym9gW.png
@Jousama [img]http://a63.tinypic.com/rlf0if.jpg[/img] These ones up top don’t seem to work for me, but it could totally just be because I’m on mobile. Thanks for posting that other link for me! :)
@Jousama

rlf0if.jpg

These ones up top don’t seem to work for me, but it could totally just be because I’m on mobile. Thanks for posting that other link for me! :)
dc83750d5f8736efdb2eab1c761c9f4c8394135c.png

booS p r i g g a n

booooThe results of hard work always seem like luck, but know you've earned every bit of your success.
hatchery coli services goals
@Rabid

I have the app for it :)
@Rabid

I have the app for it :)
dc83750d5f8736efdb2eab1c761c9f4c8394135c.png

booS p r i g g a n

booooThe results of hard work always seem like luck, but know you've earned every bit of your success.
hatchery coli services goals
@Spriggan No problem! When I use the app, a single tap on the cell gets me this as a pop-up. It should pull up the other sheet when the link is tapped. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/275197903683715072/473202579455606827/unknown.png[/img] Regardless, I'll talk with the others and see if we can get a direct link to the attendant link put somewhere a bit more prominent.
@Spriggan

No problem! When I use the app, a single tap on the cell gets me this as a pop-up. It should pull up the other sheet when the link is tapped.
unknown.png

Regardless, I'll talk with the others and see if we can get a direct link to the attendant link put somewhere a bit more prominent.
Na5WGHa.png
@Jousama Hi there friend! Not sure if the ticket sheet is working correctly for me. I think it's just lagging and I gotta keep refreshing or something. xD I was wondering if you recorded my 1t dragons yet? 3 level 10s. + 1 level 8 = 1520 tix. or if maybe you did your recording in batches, which is why I havent seen my name pop up yet? [img]https://i.gyazo.com/f7f5b4b3cfd9f5147aea2687791465aa.png[/img] Sorry! I know you're super busy right now! Just double checking! :D
@Jousama
Hi there friend!
Not sure if the ticket sheet is working correctly for me. I think it's just lagging and I gotta keep refreshing or something. xD

I was wondering if you recorded my 1t dragons yet?
3 level 10s. + 1 level 8 = 1520 tix.

or if maybe you did your recording in batches, which is why I havent seen my name pop up yet?

f7f5b4b3cfd9f5147aea2687791465aa.png

Sorry! I know you're super busy right now! Just double checking! :D
Pv3qkHx.gifjeibAcv.gifEwO0Lld.gifDmiCwtA.gifrUdfO3D.gif
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
@UnhappyJoker

Your dragons will be recorded soon, don't worry!

I'm just a bit behind due to an influx of PAs. ^^; (feel free to poke me again if they aren't up in the next 10mins or so!)
@UnhappyJoker

Your dragons will be recorded soon, don't worry!

I'm just a bit behind due to an influx of PAs. ^^; (feel free to poke me again if they aren't up in the next 10mins or so!)
Na5WGHa.png
@Jousama
Thank you! Sorry! I just wanted to make sure. Thank you :)
@Jousama
Thank you! Sorry! I just wanted to make sure. Thank you :)
Pv3qkHx.gifjeibAcv.gifEwO0Lld.gifDmiCwtA.gifrUdfO3D.gif
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
@Snowbelle @Omiki

I want to start this off by saying straight up that I don't expect any changes this raffle as rules are rules and they're already set, but as a suggestion for future raffles:

I suggest that instead of having a prize for the most One-ways sent in, you make the prize for the most One-way levels sent in. It makes more sense that way as, as it currently stands for that prize, the 0t level 10s I sent in, worth about 15,750t per dragon to your funds, are considered equal in value to a hatchling worth about 2,250t.

That's all.

Thanks!
@Snowbelle @Omiki

I want to start this off by saying straight up that I don't expect any changes this raffle as rules are rules and they're already set, but as a suggestion for future raffles:

I suggest that instead of having a prize for the most One-ways sent in, you make the prize for the most One-way levels sent in. It makes more sense that way as, as it currently stands for that prize, the 0t level 10s I sent in, worth about 15,750t per dragon to your funds, are considered equal in value to a hatchling worth about 2,250t.

That's all.

Thanks!
24g3RZs.png_________f6tJHhG.png9mNFxmr.pngik9FTzc.pngUeE49wQ.png_________24g3RZs.png
@oceanics hi! Just wanted to say that the dragon with ID #43642219 that I've sent was also priced 1t (the x is missing in the 1t PA column). :)
@oceanics hi! Just wanted to say that the dragon with ID #43642219 that I've sent was also priced 1t (the x is missing in the 1t PA column). :)
E8ofrfs.png

............................................................Curiosity is followed by ambition.
............................................................Ambition is followed by madness.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56