Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] WvW Raffle - Closed
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55 56
@Rabid

Just wanted to confirm if the 1t Hatchlings you sent over were for the Raffle or were return PAs for storage?
@Rabid

Just wanted to confirm if the 1t Hatchlings you sent over were for the Raffle or were return PAs for storage?
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@Krycelli
Raffle :) Haven't gotten any for storage yet!
@Krycelli
Raffle :) Haven't gotten any for storage yet!
Slava Ukraini! Glory to the heroes ♥
nOym9gW.png
@Rabid

Ok perfect got them recorded as such then!
@Rabid

Ok perfect got them recorded as such then!
zqpG63L.png image0.png
[quote=Troubleshooting Pinglist]@snowbelle @jousama @leilay @brit @omiki @ilimati[/quote] Heyo, my OOF friendo just offered hold some hatchlings of theirs and then give them to me (of no charge) for the push, but (I believe) as a non-attendant I can't input the three grown dergs into the raffle for pure tickets. So, I guess, I'm asking if someone can put 3 lvl1 full grownss in there for Pebz (#362232)? Ty!!
Troubleshooting Pinglist wrote:

Heyo, my OOF friendo just offered hold some hatchlings of theirs and then give them to me (of no charge) for the push, but (I believe) as a non-attendant I can't input the three grown dergs into the raffle for pure tickets.

So, I guess, I'm asking if someone can put 3 lvl1 full grownss in there for Pebz (#362232)? Ty!!
aU9WS3E.pngt84msfC.pngJOXfoXi.pngDA41oQ3.pngzQMJOMs.pngS1BatfX.png
T23.gifeu5gY4S.pngmLz7vr5.png8g70fVi.pngB18_R.png
Tide's coming in! Let's ride this wave to the top, shall we?
Tide's coming in! Let's ride this wave to the top, shall we?
p31Fcqo.png
ROLL TIDE
ROLL TIDE
duHgkuH.png
@reotheleo
Are the dragons being sent as hatchlings or adults? They can be input as 1t (one-way) dragons to the sheet but if they are sent as hatchlings by the person they won't count as adults.
@reotheleo
Are the dragons being sent as hatchlings or adults? They can be input as 1t (one-way) dragons to the sheet but if they are sent as hatchlings by the person they won't count as adults.
1HDUhks.png
@Snowbelle

As adults! Thank you!
@Snowbelle

As adults! Thank you!
aU9WS3E.pngt84msfC.pngJOXfoXi.pngDA41oQ3.pngzQMJOMs.pngS1BatfX.png
T23.gifeu5gY4S.pngmLz7vr5.png8g70fVi.pngB18_R.png
@reotheleo
Send me a PM when you get the dragons with their IDs, levels and potential bonuses and I will add them to the sheet since it is email-locked!
@reotheleo
Send me a PM when you get the dragons with their IDs, levels and potential bonuses and I will add them to the sheet since it is email-locked!
1HDUhks.png
@steampunkdNinja about to send 4 level 6 dragons that are ready to get their swim on :D 1 has a breed bonus
@steampunkdNinja about to send 4 level 6 dragons that are ready to get their swim on :D 1 has a breed bonus
qTNOOYr.gifhOKF9XS.pngIhwCFGI.giffkpFObc.pngo6RASqM.png

3GyKulQ.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55 56