Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] WvW Raffle - Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
yeehaw good morning everyone!!
yeehaw good morning everyone!!
Na5WGHa.png
[center][img]https://media2.giphy.com/media/70BItD093Mhnq/giphy.gif[/img][/center]
giphy.gif
Slava Ukraini! Glory to the heroes ♥
nOym9gW.png
@Boundingfeather

Sending you dergs, no rush accepting them.
@Boundingfeather

Sending you dergs, no rush accepting them.
nOym9gW.png
love the badges, expect a few dragons from me every day :) btw are the badges going to be rehosted on imgur or something like that? i noticed they're all discord links and those tend to break. have a great push!
love the badges, expect a few dragons from me every day :) btw are the badges going to be rehosted on imgur or something like that? i noticed they're all discord links and those tend to break. have a great push!
H5OffQr.gif betty
they/them
FRT+3
d4LKApX.gif
@Rabid Okay! I'm going to go ahead and do the hatchies first so I can get them sent off to storage before I do your adults!
@Rabid Okay! I'm going to go ahead and do the hatchies first so I can get them sent off to storage before I do your adults!
@Boundingfeather

Uhm hiya! Am I right in thinking I can send dragons to you for raffle tickets?
I can only offer one or two(gotta help my own flight dom) but I thought I might as well see if I can win something.
@Boundingfeather

Uhm hiya! Am I right in thinking I can send dragons to you for raffle tickets?
I can only offer one or two(gotta help my own flight dom) but I thought I might as well see if I can win something.
art_shop_mini_banner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0t2.pnghatchery_minibanner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0tl.png
@Doodeedoodah You can! But right now I've got a stack of dragons to work through. If you don't mind waiting you can send them to me, or you can check out the spreadsheet linked on the first page and see if there's anyone marked "online" who can take your dragons quicker!
@Doodeedoodah You can! But right now I've got a stack of dragons to work through. If you don't mind waiting you can send them to me, or you can check out the spreadsheet linked on the first page and see if there's anyone marked "online" who can take your dragons quicker!
@Jousama
Do you mind accepting a plethora of 1t hatchlings? They're named and would not be any rush to accept them so you could feel free to leave them for last if you get queued up :)

@Competitor
Same as above ^ lol

EDIT: Tossed them at Competitor and Oxton, thanks! :D
@Jousama
Do you mind accepting a plethora of 1t hatchlings? They're named and would not be any rush to accept them so you could feel free to leave them for last if you get queued up :)

@Competitor
Same as above ^ lol

EDIT: Tossed them at Competitor and Oxton, thanks! :D
nOym9gW.png
@rabid I can accept some!
@rabid I can accept some!
[quote=Troubleshooting Pinglist]@snowbelle @jousama @leilay @brit @omiki @ilimati[/quote] Not sure if it’s just me, I [i]am[/i] on mobile, but I can’t seem to see who’s online and available to take my dragons? I click to see who’s online but it just comes back as a broken link.
Troubleshooting Pinglist wrote:

Not sure if it’s just me, I am on mobile, but I can’t seem to see who’s online and available to take my dragons? I click to see who’s online but it just comes back as a broken link.
dc83750d5f8736efdb2eab1c761c9f4c8394135c.png

booS p r i g g a n

booooThe results of hard work always seem like luck, but know you've earned every bit of your success.
hatchery coli services goals
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56