Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed!
1 2 3 4 5
[size=6][b]The raffle will end at noon, May 21st! Winners will be drawn within the hour after that![/b][/size] Hello and welcome all to a very special raffle (to me)! One of my very first pairs in my lair, two coatls, finally were RTB and had a nest! They hatched three beautiful hatchies, and today, I'm hosting a free raffle to give one of the three away! Of course, as with any raffle or any event in general, there are a few rules. ----- [LIST=1] [*]To get your free ticket, all you have to do is send a message on this thread! [*]You can get additional free tickets by telling two things that made you happy (+2) and pinging up to three friends (+3), for a total of six free tickets max! [*]If you want, you can also purchase tickets! Each ticket is 900 treasure, sent to me via CR. Make sure you put in the message box that it's for this raffle. [*]It is possible to purchase other people tickets, or give away your free ticket! Just ping the person you're giving tickets to, and state how many! [*]Entry ends at 12PM EST on May 21st. A winner will be chosen within the hour after that. [/LIST] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2438218#post_33191564]Current Tickets[/url] ----- ----- [quote] [columns] [center][b][size=6]Leo[/size][/b][/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41722374] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/417224/41722374_350.png[/img] [/url] [center][quote] [b]XYY[/b] [i]Orchid/Iridescent Obsidian/Paint Obsidian/Okapi[/i][/quote][/center] ----- [size=3]Leo and his brothers were bred from two dragons that I've had in my lair for a very long time. They've been there since almost the beginning, over a month ago when I started playing FR. These hatchlings are very special to me, so I'm trying to make sure they go to a good home. It's my hope that, the winner of this raffle will love Leo as much as I love his parents, Verbena and Vervain, and that they find a kind of inexplicable amount of joy when Leo hatches his first nest, as well.[/size] [nextcol] [quote][size=2] His brothers are also for sale:[/size] [i]Zori[/i] [URL=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=373561&did=41722375][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/428921387730862080/446340018894798868/41722375.png[/img][/url] [size=2][center]15kt/g[/center] [/quote] [/columns][/quote] I hope he gets a good forever home. Thank you all for reading! Please have a wonderful day, even if you're not interested in this raffle!
The raffle will end at noon, May 21st! Winners will be drawn within the hour after that!

Hello and welcome all to a very special raffle (to me)! One of my very first pairs in my lair, two coatls, finally were RTB and had a nest! They hatched three beautiful hatchies, and today, I'm hosting a free raffle to give one of the three away! Of course, as with any raffle or any event in general, there are a few rules.
  1. To get your free ticket, all you have to do is send a message on this thread!
  2. You can get additional free tickets by telling two things that made you happy (+2) and pinging up to three friends (+3), for a total of six free tickets max!
  3. If you want, you can also purchase tickets! Each ticket is 900 treasure, sent to me via CR. Make sure you put in the message box that it's for this raffle.
  4. It is possible to purchase other people tickets, or give away your free ticket! Just ping the person you're giving tickets to, and state how many!
  5. Entry ends at 12PM EST on May 21st. A winner will be chosen within the hour after that.

Current Tickets

Quote:
Leo

41722374_350.png
Quote:
XYY
Orchid/Iridescent
Obsidian/Paint
Obsidian/Okapi

Leo and his brothers were bred from two dragons that I've had in my lair for a very long time. They've been there since almost the beginning, over a month ago when I started playing FR. These hatchlings are very special to me, so I'm trying to make sure they go to a good home. It's my hope that, the winner of this raffle will love Leo as much as I love his parents, Verbena and Vervain, and that they find a kind of inexplicable amount of joy when Leo hatches his first nest, as well.
Quote:

His brothers are
also for sale:

Zori
41722375.png
15kt/g

I hope he gets a good forever home. Thank you all for reading! Please have a wonderful day, even if you're not interested in this raffle!
Current Tickets
  • @/xxDoxxie | 1-3
  • @/Raebaa | 4-6
  • @/sedatetoucan | 7-9
  • @/Gwynivere | 10-12
  • @/TheMegaGallade | 13-16
  • @/DjSeizure | 17-77
  • @/pyr0 | 78-80
  • @/sixsixtysix | 81-111
  • @/Fool99 | 112

Current Tickets
  • @/xxDoxxie | 1-3
  • @/Raebaa | 4-6
  • @/sedatetoucan | 7-9
  • @/Gwynivere | 10-12
  • @/TheMegaGallade | 13-16
  • @/DjSeizure | 17-77
  • @/pyr0 | 78-80
  • @/sixsixtysix | 81-111
  • @/Fool99 | 112

omg he's so cute >>

i don't think i'll take him forever but surely i won't exalt him. Normally i gift them to new players ^^

What makes me happy..mhh.. bhe of course my dog <3 and the fact that i'll probably join in the university that i love altought i have to work because in italy you pay everything..study is not for everybody but just for who have money.

But i'm happy anyway *_*
omg he's so cute >>

i don't think i'll take him forever but surely i won't exalt him. Normally i gift them to new players ^^

What makes me happy..mhh.. bhe of course my dog <3 and the fact that i'll probably join in the university that i love altought i have to work because in italy you pay everything..study is not for everybody but just for who have money.

But i'm happy anyway *_*
~~1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif~
» female | italian | fr time +9
» Wishlist| Sale tab
» 20kt hatchery| Food bank
» One day i'll finish this signature
I got you down, @xxDoxxie!

That's all I want really, as long as he's loved and not immediately exalted haha!
I got you down, @xxDoxxie!

That's all I want really, as long as he's loved and not immediately exalted haha!
@phoebici

Oh my he is beautiful! I'm not usually a Coatl fan but he is so pretty I'd need to find a mate for him...

What makes me happy? Hmm...I think probably breeding pretty dragons makes me happy. I am not lucky most of the time but sometimes I get something that makes me very happy.

Also...seeing people being nice to each other on here makes me happy. It makes me just want to wrap everyone in warm hugs...or warm blankets with a mug of tea (I'm British. It has to be tea...)
@phoebici

Oh my he is beautiful! I'm not usually a Coatl fan but he is so pretty I'd need to find a mate for him...

What makes me happy? Hmm...I think probably breeding pretty dragons makes me happy. I am not lucky most of the time but sometimes I get something that makes me very happy.

Also...seeing people being nice to each other on here makes me happy. It makes me just want to wrap everyone in warm hugs...or warm blankets with a mug of tea (I'm British. It has to be tea...)
CXzUggF.pnglRiR2l7.png
Got you down, thank you! @Raebaa
Got you down, thank you! @Raebaa
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
He's so cute, I love coatls

What makes me happy? Well...
Recently my friend went MIA for a while, and I got really worried.
But they came back earlier this week!

They also showed me a ridiculous video, which we kinda wanna get a fanderg of now lol.

Yeah.
They made me happy.

He's so cute, I love coatls

What makes me happy? Well...
Recently my friend went MIA for a while, and I got really worried.
But they came back earlier this week!

They also showed me a ridiculous video, which we kinda wanna get a fanderg of now lol.

Yeah.
They made me happy.

(FR Time +18)
"I wish, that I could turn back time, cause now the guilt is all mine
Can't live without the trust from those you love...
I know, you can't forget the past, you can't forget love and pride
Because of that it's killing me inside."

Undertale Gijinka Challenge! The prize is knowing you made someone's day.
Awww, I'm glad your friend is back! Got you down! @sedatetoucan
Awww, I'm glad your friend is back! Got you down! @sedatetoucan
1 2 3 4 5