Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] OOF Raffle - complete
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 124 125
@DeadlyFang @Natakiro @Maririn
Hello! I have finally recovered enough from the big dom battle last week to come support you all in Ice :) I have two hatchlings with today's smoke gene to send to someone for $ + tickets, and would prefer CR if possible please?
Hello! I have finally recovered enough from the big dom battle last week to come support you all in Ice :) I have two hatchlings with today's smoke gene to send to someone for $ + tickets, and would prefer CR if possible please?
gLbSZXW.gif

je67dzK.gif
@Vulcanatus I'm about to go off but I can take on two last ones for the day
@Vulcanatus I'm about to go off but I can take on two last ones for the day
@Maririn

May I send you 3 bonus dragons PA?
@Maririn

May I send you 3 bonus dragons PA?
uzmaK8i.pngWxRtxh7.pngjbaTRaV.pngen2tmBr.pngezvkGFe.pngYOTs6de.pngd4GILX4.pngwqxkwe5.png
SSnWu6g.png
[BR]----- -----[columns][FONT=CAMBRIA][SIZE=4]SHIP'S LOG, DAY THE SIXTH; [/SIZE][/FONT][nextcol][color=transparent]++++++++++++++++++++++++++[nextcol][right][FONT=cursive][SIZE=4][i][b]concord[/b][/i][/SIZE][/FONT][/columns]----- ----- [br][center][font=cambria][i]This day’s entry is slipped into the log, written on a sheet of fine, supple velum by an elegant and looping hand. The letters dance across the page, the scribe’s penmanship light and swift; it could not be more different to Captain Hallowind’s severe, measured lettering.[/i][/font][br][br][/center] [columns][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32902114][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/329022/32902114p.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]+[nextcol][indent][font=cambria][size=4][b]V[/b][/size][font=cambria][size=4]indication is a funny thing; I take no particular joy in this sudden and irrefutable proof that my hunches were correct. The presence I have felt from time to time since first laying eyes upon this ship has been unmistakable, undeniable. That my comrades could not see it before now is not their failing, though perhaps it is mine for failing to press my point. I was certain of the activity of spirits aboard the wreck even before dear Beaufort’s misadventure with the statue. My time spent in the galley was not entirely of a culinary concern - I saw movement in these places where the crew would have gone about their day-to-day duties many times, and having finally secured some time alone there, the signs were undeniable. This had been my intent as I returned to join with the crew - but of course, Beaufort’s accident waylaid all of that. As I flew to Beaufort’s aid, I had one of the knives I brought with me clutched in a talon. Fool thing that it is in my hand, nowhere near the deadly tool it would be in Stabby’s grasp, it fell to the deck of the hold as the spirit gripped me, every bit as useless as I’d known in my heart it would be. They did not harm me, the ghosts - I must make this very plain. I could not move, no: the creature, whatever it was, held me quite prone, and with such ease that I knew there to be no point in struggling. But for all its fearsome countenance-- gnashing fangs within a slavering maw, set all about by the deepest shadow I have ever seen-- it did not [i]harm[/i] me. I was unable to commune with my comrades - it all happened so quickly! The Captain and the others were all whisked away the instant one of the creatures bit him. I scarce had time to even notice their abrupt departure before they were gone. I confess to feeling a thrill of terror when the door to the hold snapped shut - the door, of course, which we tore to pieces yesterday - finding myself alone with the beasts was not quite what I had planned. Hands raised, palms opened, I turned back to face the hold. I am no warrior - I can man the rigging as well as any dragon, and I can manage navigation tools and all manner of ship’s business, but I cannot fight. I know this; there is no point in denying it for the folly of pride. And so a calm surrender seemed, at that time, my best hope of survival. “I mean you no harm, if you mean me no harm.” Keeping my voice low and even, I took another step toward the shadow. To my shock, the many-toothed creature was gone. The impenetrable darkness remained, but gone too was the silence and the chill of before. I took a step closer, careful to keep my palms outstretched and my wings tucked as flat to my sides as possible. I did not want to startle… whatever this was. The darkness shifted, growing smaller until it appeared as a shapeless mass, roughly the size of… well. A Skydancer. I took a breath, casting my eyes about the dimly-lit hold; my vision settled upon the statue Beau had been struggling with. It seemed smaller than it had before, toppled over onto its side as it was. I walked to it, and the shadow, more dragon-like with every passing moment, followed me. I bent to touch the statue, watching the figure, and it emitted a low hiss not unlike that of an irritated cat. I withdrew my hand, and touched a golden chalice that lay near one of my feet. The creature chittered softly, sounding almost like one of my own kin. I do not know how long we communed like this, in the guttering torchlight of the hold. Many hours passed - or so it seemed. I would speak to the wraith, and it would hiss and sigh. The light in the hold would wax and wane with its expressions, shadows growing and receding like some eldritch tide. This time, as I lifted the golden statue carefully in my arms, it simply hovered - almost anxiously - beside me. Following our ‘discussion,’ I was confident that this strange statue - in my arms it was a curious thing, both heavy and light- was somehow the key to the story of the wreck. I can only pray to the Icewarden that my shipmates and I be spared from whatever curse lies upon it. [/indent] [right][br][br][font=cursive][size=5] - [i]Laurentia Cass, ship's cook and mediator[/i] [/columns][br][br][center] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/3395.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/20120.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/262.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/5916.png[/img][/center] [br] [br] [right]-----[b]credits[/b]: ithika (46361), jetfeather (279801) and squidragon (48487)[/right]-----

SHIP'S LOG, DAY THE SIXTH; ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
concord

This day’s entry is slipped into the log, written on a sheet of fine, supple velum by an elegant and looping hand. The letters dance across the page, the scribe’s penmanship light and swift; it could not be more different to Captain Hallowind’s severe, measured lettering.

32902114p.png +
Vindication is a funny thing; I take no particular joy in this sudden and irrefutable proof that my hunches were correct. The presence I have felt from time to time since first laying eyes upon this ship has been unmistakable, undeniable. That my comrades could not see it before now is not their failing, though perhaps it is mine for failing to press my point.

I was certain of the activity of spirits aboard the wreck even before dear Beaufort’s misadventure with the statue. My time spent in the galley was not entirely of a culinary concern - I saw movement in these places where the crew would have gone about their day-to-day duties many times, and having finally secured some time alone there, the signs were undeniable.

This had been my intent as I returned to join with the crew - but of course, Beaufort’s accident waylaid all of that.

As I flew to Beaufort’s aid, I had one of the knives I brought with me clutched in a talon. Fool thing that it is in my hand, nowhere near the deadly tool it would be in Stabby’s grasp, it fell to the deck of the hold as the spirit gripped me, every bit as useless as I’d known in my heart it would be.

They did not harm me, the ghosts - I must make this very plain. I could not move, no: the creature, whatever it was, held me quite prone, and with such ease that I knew there to be no point in struggling. But for all its fearsome countenance-- gnashing fangs within a slavering maw, set all about by the deepest shadow I have ever seen-- it did not harm me.

I was unable to commune with my comrades - it all happened so quickly! The Captain and the others were all whisked away the instant one of the creatures bit him. I scarce had time to even notice their abrupt departure before they were gone. I confess to feeling a thrill of terror when the door to the hold snapped shut - the door, of course, which we tore to pieces yesterday - finding myself alone with the beasts was not quite what I had planned.

Hands raised, palms opened, I turned back to face the hold. I am no warrior - I can man the rigging as well as any dragon, and I can manage navigation tools and all manner of ship’s business, but I cannot fight. I know this; there is no point in denying it for the folly of pride. And so a calm surrender seemed, at that time, my best hope of survival.

“I mean you no harm, if you mean me no harm.” Keeping my voice low and even, I took another step toward the shadow. To my shock, the many-toothed creature was gone. The impenetrable darkness remained, but gone too was the silence and the chill of before. I took a step closer, careful to keep my palms outstretched and my wings tucked as flat to my sides as possible. I did not want to startle… whatever this was.

The darkness shifted, growing smaller until it appeared as a shapeless mass, roughly the size of… well. A Skydancer.

I took a breath, casting my eyes about the dimly-lit hold; my vision settled upon the statue Beau had been struggling with. It seemed smaller than it had before, toppled over onto its side as it was. I walked to it, and the shadow, more dragon-like with every passing moment, followed me.

I bent to touch the statue, watching the figure, and it emitted a low hiss not unlike that of an irritated cat. I withdrew my hand, and touched a golden chalice that lay near one of my feet. The creature chittered softly, sounding almost like one of my own kin.

I do not know how long we communed like this, in the guttering torchlight of the hold. Many hours passed - or so it seemed. I would speak to the wraith, and it would hiss and sigh. The light in the hold would wax and wane with its expressions, shadows growing and receding like some eldritch tide. This time, as I lifted the golden statue carefully in my arms, it simply hovered - almost anxiously - beside me.

Following our ‘discussion,’ I was confident that this strange statue - in my arms it was a curious thing, both heavy and light- was somehow the key to the story of the wreck. I can only pray to the Icewarden that my shipmates and I be spared from whatever curse lies upon it.

- Laurentia Cass, ship's cook and mediator

3395.png20120.png262.png5916.png

credits: ithika (46361), jetfeather (279801) and squidragon (48487)

emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
@Starlight18
Sure thing! Thank you for supporting Ice c:
@Starlight18
Sure thing! Thank you for supporting Ice c:
@Draconia26
Send them on over! Thank you for supporting Ice :)
@Draconia26
Send them on over! Thank you for supporting Ice :)
6jinxGw.gifYhZESmf.pngGEiGsqG.pngylmCoHN.pngrmCl6LF.pngCcnk6GC.gif
@Draconia26
I'm ready! And CRs work well c:

Haha ninja'ed, thank you for the support anyhow :D
@Draconia26
I'm ready! And CRs work well c:

Haha ninja'ed, thank you for the support anyhow :D
@Draconia26 I can take them! CR or PA is fine ^^

me=slowpoke
@Draconia26 I can take them! CR or PA is fine ^^

me=slowpoke
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@Maririn

Ok, here they come. ^_^ treasure and tickets please.
@Maririn

Ok, here they come. ^_^ treasure and tickets please.
uzmaK8i.pngWxRtxh7.pngjbaTRaV.pngen2tmBr.pngezvkGFe.pngYOTs6de.pngd4GILX4.pngwqxkwe5.png
SSnWu6g.png
Hehe thanks guys, they're on the way to DeadlyFang. I'm sorry, I should've just pinged one of you, this is my first time helping another dom. I will remember for next time and will have more dergs for you before rollover tomorrow night! Just wanted to send these now because of the bonus and since they won't grow up in time anyway. Good luck!!!
Hehe thanks guys, they're on the way to DeadlyFang. I'm sorry, I should've just pinged one of you, this is my first time helping another dom. I will remember for next time and will have more dergs for you before rollover tomorrow night! Just wanted to send these now because of the bonus and since they won't grow up in time anyway. Good luck!!!
gLbSZXW.gif

je67dzK.gif
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 124 125