Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] OOF Raffle - complete
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 124 125
@Naem, Just sent two level 7s your way thru PA! Go Ice!
@Naem, Just sent two level 7s your way thru PA! Go Ice!
giphy.gif
@Ariizumi they are in and your tickets are logged! Thanks for backing us :)
@Ariizumi they are in and your tickets are logged! Thanks for backing us :)
Ice. Ice, your art is simply too cute. I will have to call the cute police on you.

(The cute police will be a reasonable supply of level 6's.)
Ice. Ice, your art is simply too cute. I will have to call the cute police on you.

(The cute police will be a reasonable supply of level 6's.)
woof? woof
[BR]----- -----[columns][FONT=CAMBRIA][SIZE=4]SHIP'S LOG, DAY THE FIRST; [/SIZE][/FONT][nextcol][color=transparent]++++++++++++++++++++++++++[nextcol][right][FONT=cursive][SIZE=4][i][b]the missive[/b][/i][/SIZE][/FONT][/columns]----- ----- [columns][color=transparent]+++++[nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33560339][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/335604/33560339p.png[/img][/url][nextcol][indent][font=cambria][size=4][b]T[/b][/size][font=cambria][i]his day began with pleasant weather, a light breeze blowing south by sou’west.[/i] The crew was in merry spirits, positively champing at the bit for Icemas luncheon in the cheerful sunlight. Laurentia had slaved in the galley for nigh on three hours, and refused to let a soul below; the smells rising from the gunports set our mouths to watering. While attempting to obfuscate my hunger, I even made progress with dour Whipwillow! I invited her to sit with Beaufort while we waited on Laurentia’s labours, and she answered me with a ‘tch’ as she looked up from whetting her blades. I am confident that the cant to her lips indicated a smile. [font=cambria][size=4][b]T[/b][/size][font=cambria]he day took an enlivening turn upon Beaufort’s return from the orlop, bearing a bottle of a rather fine vintage of Icewarden’s Tawny and the most expansive grin I’ve yet seen on his face. It seems while I was puzzling over striking conversation with Whipwillow - the state of the larboard guns, I thought, might pique her interest - he was visited by a short-spoken dragon bearing a missive: the location of a shipwreck of unknown size and origin, marked plainly on the charts he presented. Beaufort almost tied himself in knots in his eagerness to convey the news - it was only with a feat of startling acrobatics that Whipwillow saved the bottle of Icewarden’s from tumbling over the gunwale, though for once Beaufort kept the chart clutched tightly in his talon. [font=cambria][size=4][b]W[/b][/size][font=cambria]e held the weather gage relative to the sunken vessel, as he explained with almost giddy excitement (so much so that I am forced to wonder whether our friend Mr Coxswain may have nipped into the Tawny on his lonesome), and once we managed to prise Laurentia from her sanctum in the galley, we were all unanimously agreed: our leisurely Icemas would be put aside in favour of hunting this most auspicious prize. [/indent][right][br][br][font=cursive][size=5] - [i]Captain Frost Hallowind[/i] [/columns][br][br][center] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/3395.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/20120.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/262.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/5916.png[/img][/center] [br] [br] [right]-----[b]credits[/b]: ithika (46361), jetfeather (279801) and squidragon (48487)[/right]-----

SHIP'S LOG, DAY THE FIRST; ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
the missive

+++++ 33560339p.png
This day began with pleasant weather, a light breeze blowing south by sou’west. The crew was in merry spirits, positively champing at the bit for Icemas luncheon in the cheerful sunlight. Laurentia had slaved in the galley for nigh on three hours, and refused to let a soul below; the smells rising from the gunports set our mouths to watering. While attempting to obfuscate my hunger, I even made progress with dour Whipwillow! I invited her to sit with Beaufort while we waited on Laurentia’s labours, and she answered me with a ‘tch’ as she looked up from whetting her blades. I am confident that the cant to her lips indicated a smile.

The day took an enlivening turn upon Beaufort’s return from the orlop, bearing a bottle of a rather fine vintage of Icewarden’s Tawny and the most expansive grin I’ve yet seen on his face. It seems while I was puzzling over striking conversation with Whipwillow - the state of the larboard guns, I thought, might pique her interest - he was visited by a short-spoken dragon bearing a missive: the location of a shipwreck of unknown size and origin, marked plainly on the charts he presented. Beaufort almost tied himself in knots in his eagerness to convey the news - it was only with a feat of startling acrobatics that Whipwillow saved the bottle of Icewarden’s from tumbling over the gunwale, though for once Beaufort kept the chart clutched tightly in his talon.

We held the weather gage relative to the sunken vessel, as he explained with almost giddy excitement (so much so that I am forced to wonder whether our friend Mr Coxswain may have nipped into the Tawny on his lonesome), and once we managed to prise Laurentia from her sanctum in the galley, we were all unanimously agreed: our leisurely Icemas would be put aside in favour of hunting this most auspicious prize.

- Captain Frost Hallowind

3395.png20120.png262.png5916.png

credits: ithika (46361), jetfeather (279801) and squidragon (48487)

emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
@Anariel
I've got two dragons, not sure if you wanted cr or pa
@Anariel
I've got two dragons, not sure if you wanted cr or pa
NqTy8Tb.png
@Judithan Either way is great! Whatever works best for you :3
@Judithan Either way is great! Whatever works best for you :3
CjZPX07.png
@/Anariel hi, sorry to bother you while you're busy receiving dergs, but I want to ask a question. Is there any way for an ice flighter to get the penguin badge? I really want it it's so cute x3. If not I'm thinking of moving to earth so I can send to this raffle lol

edit - nvm I did it, I still luv u ice and will send you dergs <3
@/Anariel hi, sorry to bother you while you're busy receiving dergs, but I want to ask a question. Is there any way for an ice flighter to get the penguin badge? I really want it it's so cute x3. If not I'm thinking of moving to earth so I can send to this raffle lol

edit - nvm I did it, I still luv u ice and will send you dergs <3
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@Anariel

Sending you 6 level seven raffle dragons for treasure through PA!
@Anariel

Sending you 6 level seven raffle dragons for treasure through PA!
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
@DeadlyFang

May I send a few dragons your way? PA

Hi again! You might have missed my ping. Can I send you some dragons?
@DeadlyFang

May I send a few dragons your way? PA

Hi again! You might have missed my ping. Can I send you some dragons?
uzmaK8i.pngWxRtxh7.pngjbaTRaV.pngen2tmBr.pngezvkGFe.pngYOTs6de.pngd4GILX4.pngwqxkwe5.png
SSnWu6g.png
@DeadlyFang @Anariel

either of you open to take two level 10 for payout+tickets? either sending method and either currency is good for me :3
@DeadlyFang @Anariel

either of you open to take two level 10 for payout+tickets? either sending method and either currency is good for me :3
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 124 125